All Comments on 'Old Mrs. Finney Ch. 03'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shoulda stretched it a bit

Joe:

The sex was kind of rushed. Ronnie W.

flim62flim62over 17 years ago
way too quick

joe, just a comment-- a good story is like good sex. you want a long slow build-up and then the climax. this has potential but was way too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good and not so good

Fabulous plot extension - It's good to read about a 72 year old that needs it up her anus from a teen, it is just great to get a mother & daughter scenen out of it with an even older woman! I hope you join the dots and get Mom taking it up the shitter.

On the other hand, story was a bit too short. But otherwise fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Great Job"

Hi There DJ69

Fine story you have there, glad you were able to "satisfy her mom ! yup the ol'trout knew what was goin on an glad she liked it.

Keep writing !

hangeronhangeronover 14 years ago
enthraling

great story,nothing like a good old one,experience,and appreciation, not to mention enthusiasm.

Bringhs back a memory of aq night in Tewksbury in the 1960s,think i will submit that tho,keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
100 years old?

From the way you wrote it, she sounds like she is 60, not 100. Sorry it is just not believeable. Even at 80, it wouldn't be but nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A word of expeience

you are writing about come very important people, i.e. mature women who have lived many years and have had experiences most of these 20-35 year-olds only dream about or never realized could happen. A mature woman, who is healthy and been missing sex and relationships for many years will out sex even the most worthy of lovers. You should be able to write many, many pages of exciting scenarios where she is the seducer and wants to relive those memories or make new ones.

Now get to work and give these glorious ladies the credit and pleasure they deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mom aint playing. She need to unload all the saved up juices. Looks like she can ride and make that pussy suck a dick too.

joesch69joesch69over 2 years ago

the best story yet i love all 3 parts keep the stories coming

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 2 years ago

A Big Two thumbs up from an old biker, I will always love older ladies they can be so warm and loving.

Thanks very much DJ69

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG5 months ago

Very funny set of chapters...just goes to show, age does not necessarily slow down the libido...for men, or WOMEN!!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Coochielover71Coochielover712 months ago

Very, very good story!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous