All Comments on 'Daddy Helps Daughter Jody'

by milleniumman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesone

I hope father gives Jody his big suppository to loosen her up, if you know what I mean. Give this story a good anal spin, please.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful story!!

oh yes!! daughters should be helped with there intimate problems and father should release her obvious frustrations!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grea Story

cant wait for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
super story

I sitting here waitting for the 2nd and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

That was sooo hot! I want to hear the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
he should help her with even more personal things

Her father must also help her make certain she keeps properly clean. He can do this by showing her how to clean herself with a washcloth. He needs to have her spread her legs and then use the washcloth himself and gennnntttllly clean her entire vagina paying close attention to her little clitoris and making certain it cums clean. He also needs to help her properly wipe herself after she pees. He can watch her pee to make certain that it is coming out of her uretha properly and then clean that area also. Finally, he needs to show her how to masturbate herself and then they can masturbate each other.

wuz2bluwuz2blualmost 15 years ago
Loved the natural progression

I loved how you didn't have any of the abrupt "jumps" that some authors use to move the story along. (Like going from "She looked at me so trustingly..." to "...before grabbing my hard penis and shoving it into her mouth." Instead the actions of both characters seemed natural and real while being really sexy. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved the story

Well to say the least my Cock was hard as a rock by the end of the story. Please continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nicely presented and effectively arousing.

LisaSmilesLisaSmilesalmost 7 years ago
A fabulous start!

Straight to chapter 2... I'm loving this!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME

Can't wait for the next chapter tomorrow morning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sΓΌper

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous