All Comments on '"La Machina" or "S.A.M."'

by Dirty_Old_Man3

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great...until the end

loved the machine, loved the description...right up to the point where she finds out it's her dad. then it seems to have been written by an entirely different writer.

maybe rewrite this as a nonincest story, it was a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Agreed

Story was good until the end. There was no foreshadowing that the father was behind this...no set up. You had the suspense, but forgot to give the foreshadow.

Your potential for writing is there and I really like the opening paragraph. The hook got my attention and it seemed for a while that the story would take a life of its own in which you would have more than one part.

Keep writing and don't be afraid to ask someone to edit it for you.

jimwilshow1jimwilshow1over 17 years ago
Agreed

Story was good until the end. There was no foreshadowing that the father was behind this...no set up. You had the suspense, but forgot to give the foreshadow.

Your potential for writing is there and I really like the opening paragraph. The hook got my attention and it seemed for a while that the story would take a life of its own in which you would have more than one part.

Keep writing and don't be afraid to ask someone to edit it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WTF?

I thought that this was a Sci-Fi story until her dad showed up out-of-the-blue, just randomly at the end! How were we to know that the old goat was behind this? There were no indications of it anywhere else in the story! This was NOT an incest story. It was a Sci-Fi story. I am angered at being misdirected. Good story, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who couldn't figure out the father?

How can you not see SOMEONE being behind it? This is an INCEST/TABOO story! Obviously SOMEONE related was behind it! Just because some of you are too slow to figure it out or too STUPID to understand what INCEST is doesn't mean that you should berate the author or downgrade scores! I'll admit that I agree that the ending was abrupt, THAT you can count against the author, but the part about the FATHER? That is on YOU, NOT the author! Pay attention to what you are reading instead of your hand in your pants! I see that the author has a second story, maybe you will enjoy that one more now that you have read the first story and know what to expect. If you didn't like the idea of S.A.M. though, I'm guessing that you should just go read some more Star-Trek porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fuck yeah

i wish i was that girl that got kidnaped and pretty much raped by my little daddy, that would be apsalutly fantastic yeah and my own daddy sucking my clit and playing with my tits

lovers66lovers66over 16 years ago

i thought it was really great and for the people who didnt realixe it was the dad then ur brain dead irregardless i thought it was hot it made my panites wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
alio says

i read story and i like it so much and twice cum while reading this story pl send me sex stories at my e mail. .zulfi1968@yahoo.com and call me at my cell 03335832250.thanks a lot.i want friend ship xey girl/woman.in pakistn and aborad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh how awesome

I would love to have a machine do that to me because i bring myself to a climax just fingering myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Did you used to work in the Judges office in the NAVY?

Alameda, CA ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fuck-u

I need to fuck somebody right now. my balls are ready to explode with gooey cum. I would really like to cum on suzie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To Lovers66

Irregardless is not a word. Seriously. Anyone capable of analyzing the story's literary components is also familiar with prefixes, but since you are not capable of doing either, I can't hold that against you. Placing a story in a category doesn't make it that genre. If I write a story about a unicorn but it has a title that suggests it's a documentary from WWII, that doesn't mean that throwing in an old man with PTSD in the end will make it a wartime story. There is absolutely no need to insult the intelligence of someone willing to read another person's literature. In case you haven't noticed, literature is /entirely/ subjective and so even the author's interpretation of the story cannot determine what it's all about. Differing in opinion doesn't make one brainless. It improves the quality of the words we bring to life.

David48David48about 11 years ago
Unique

...although I'd slug the "dad"...No sign of a seduction at all...Punishment for being careless!...Wow! Off the wall, and sexy...Not the usual porn trip...That makes it worth a read anytime...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So, he makes a few mistakes (like writing this 'story')?

"Irregardless" not a word? The author probably meant "disirregardless."

UnclePussyUnclePussyalmost 10 years ago

It was great and I wish I had a stepfather like that and Wish my uncle used to tie me up and fuck me instead of doing the old normal way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Daughter pussy is good..

It was hot reading where she said she master-bated, That's how I caught my daughter one night, she had her vib between her legs, as I walked in on her she asked if I could keep up with a vib, so I showed her what a fathers cock is like, now we get it three times a week, she is going to have a baby girl soon, who knows I might get that:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a great story and a great comment

I love the comment from the reader who wrote "daughter pussy is good." Lots and lots of dads--society would have a collective heart attack if people knew how many--would agree. They like to think about that cute little hole between their baby girl's legs, her sweet pink vagina. It gets them so hard their big fat penis is practically busting out of their pants. This dad did something about it. On his baby girl's invitation he replaced the fake cock she was using with the real article and "showed her what a fathers cock is like." She discovers that her daddy's big fat cock is way better than any stupid toy, and dad discovers that his little girl's cute little cunt is the perfect cunt for him. He unloads his heavy daddy-balls up inside her, shooting her a great big helping of family semen. They keep on enjoying their hot incestuous fucks, and, holy shit--dad's fucked a baby up his baby. It's a girl, and dad's already got plans for her for when she grows up, the horny rascal. Daughter pussy is good, and so is granddaughter pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lol, ya gotta wonder what is twisted up in his head for him to want to create such an evil device!! Hehehe. She just needs to think happy thoughts till she's free and Sam is turned off (not mind reading), then she can kill daddy!! Heh.

Just what she needs, tied up to the evil machine, daddy has a stroke and dies and she's left there to be tortured till she dies of dehydration, rofl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirty_Old_Man3@Dirty_Old_Man3
24 Followers
Used to love to write normal stories, but now I have moved on to BIGGER and more FANTASTIC things. Like most authors, none of my stories are 100% truth, but most of us would be lying if we said that none of it was based on a combination of other people we know and experiences...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES