All Comments on 'True Story of a Dinner Party'

by DavidSouthUK

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue

One must always remember in swapping mates that condoms be available for the occasion. No matter how "safe" the other seems to be, whether sterile or not.

In my own experience, a female who was in our group of eight stepped outside for a contact or two, and all but me of the group who didn't use protection got the runs and gave it to everyone else. In two weeks the whole crew was a clap-ridden mess. I had been in the Navy and saw what a case of the bullhead would do. I didn't fuck my wife after that until she had come down with it because she had started her menses. Good luck for me. Bad luck for her. This was the last time the group ever got together.

It was fun while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

I always enjoy and appreciate a story based on actual events, so please keep writing. Good detail and erotic.

Thanks,

T

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKover 17 years agoAuthor
Thought from the author......

Thanks for the sermon, anon (how brave) regarding condoms. at the time of this event the two ladies had only ever....and I mean ever.....slept with one man each - the men that were now their husbands. Given that the marriages were each over 20 years and no-ones pricks had dropped off, I suggest that we were not behaving irresponsibly. However, I'm sorry you got knob-rot (oh dear, how careless) but I'm glad you find the moral fortitude to lecture others. now bugger off, or at least have the fortitude to identify yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i love it

my wife and i had a 3 way with a male friend of mine over a number of years. we both had vasectomies and we didn't worry about condoms. i loved the experience and apparantly so did my wife who invited him over a few times during the day

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 17 years ago
Sounds like fun...

Had I been your wife I probably would have done him bareback anyway!! ;)

I loved imagining it!

XXX,

Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey Bugger Off Thyself Writer

Anon. was just relating a similar incident and gave you a 100 which in your sensitive fervor you overlooked with great speed.

Grow up - not everyone wants a anon. silly name which is still anon. - and the anon. is good isn't it Mate!

lipkisslipkissalmost 16 years ago
Do it

If she was my wife I would have let her do it anyway. I know how nice it is to go bareback. Wife should have fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
true stories

i love reading true stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice !

Nice Little story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pip Pip Old Boy

I can just imagine Ronald Coleman soliliquising this raucous tale of titillation. Fuck Yeah, there will ALWAYS be an England!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
something similar

my wife and I experienced something similar, but it was just a massage she was getting and the guy took it further when she spread her legs during the thigh part of the massage. She came down stairs to me to tell me he just got her off using her thumb. She could tell I was shocked and surprised but also chuckled when I couldn't speak. she noticed I grabbed my cock and told me she would be down shortly. I sat back down and noticed my hard on not knowing what they were doing. About 10 minutes went by and she came back down stairs naked. as she approached I noticed her pussy was red and swollen. no words came from me. She pulled my pants off and as she raised her leg to mount me I could see the cum between her lips. she lowered herself on me and said, you better hurry,,,,his guys have a head start! She was amazingly loose and the wetness was like I never experienced. His cum was the best lubricant you can imagine. As she started to increase her pace, he walked down the stairs and seeing her fuck me, he kind of giggled and said "you can try but I planted a massive load in your wife and it was very deep" He held his flaccid cock and it must have been deep, he was huge! as she rode me he came behind her and kissed her on the neck and told her to have me hire him again soon. She just moaned and arched her head back to meet his. As he walked to the door, she paused and asked me if I preferred her to suck me. I knew why she was asking and I got butterflies in my stomach knowing it. He paused as he opened the door and said, "sounds like I will be around a lot, thanks for your wife". I told her if that is what she wanted. Her reply confirmed it "At least this way we will know who got me" She laid on her back with her legs on the arm of the couch and I asked why like that? She didn't want any to leak out. There was plenty of his cum on my cock and balls and as I lowered to her mouth, she said one last thing "I think I love huge cocks" my cock got rock hard and she got me to cum quickly as I watched her rub her clit with his cum. A month earlier we decided to start to have a family. Looks like it was going to be an extended one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong star

I meant to score a 3.5 not a one apologies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my wife and I again in Hampshire had a similar time my wife not keeping her ands ofTim or his cock which was huge. Sally and me used to leave them at it going back to our house often fucking thre or four times. My wife even met him at lunch times for all out fucking.

HombreLentoHombreLento11 months ago

I wish my wife was like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous