All Comments on 'One Fertile Weekend'

by sister@pagans.net

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
siblings

Hi,

What is wrong with siblings having such fun? It shud be more common, just dont advertise it...

I like it much...

Luck

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD FUCK STORY..BUT

Why isn't it finished? Hey the brother should knock up his sister and his girlfriend. The sister's boyfriend should take a hike.LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

Brothers and sisters should fuck all the time. If he impregnates her all the better. Sibling sex is the absolute best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SEXY STORY!!

I'm sure everyone knew she was going to be your sister, but it still made my dick throb! What a neat surprise. Especially, when there is talk of a threesome!!!

magewindmagewindalmost 17 years ago
oh yeah!

I wish there'd been just a few more sentences or a paragraph that wrapped this up. The firing the shot into the wrong pussy was superb, but now to finish this right & do it the justice it deserves, you need a Pt 2! I'll be waiting to see what cums of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Pretty hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

This was a hot story, but you need to finish it with a threesome, and maybe finding both girls are pregnant.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
So far so good, but......

I REALLY DO THINK YOU SHOULD CONSIDER FINISHING IT!!!

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Said it before

I have said it before people who are talented writers should be allowed to write to their hearts content, and not be required to go analyze spread sheets all day and have to fit their God given talents in to the little free time we all have today.

inherholeinherholeover 13 years ago
My fertile time,

I remember when my brother came in me during one of my fertile times and it took.

SandMan29331SandMan29331over 11 years ago
An Okay Story

The writing is good and the setup and plot are thought out well, but the story lacks a conclusion. It feels like their is only a beginning and middle but no end to the story.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 10 years ago
Wrong name

I believe that,

"Oh fuck! I thought you were Jennifer!" I whispered loudly.

SHOULD have been

"Oh fuck! I thought you were Sarah!" I whispered loudly.

Otherwise well done. Considering the age of the story, though, not likely to get fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sister fuck

Fucking your sister or your aunt us REALLY the best of hot fucking ,if of course itt is consensual.This story is very hot,However it would be great if we could read a second chapter where the brother, his sister and his wife had a threesome and both women got pregnant!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story but not conclusion. 3 stars for not finishing

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

This was a great story, but you need to finish it with a threesome, with both girls getting pregnant.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Nice that Sarah didn't mind him fucking his sister and actually getting aroused by that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous