All Comments on 'My First Time'

by jennyBSW

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

that was hot! please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Off to a good start

A good hot story, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

I liked it. If you went a little into more detail and let the sex scene and build up be longer it would be even better. Plus all the husband has done is, lick and then be done. Describe it, paint the picture. Good start though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mechanical to a point..

Seemed to me too step by step. Almost as if the feel of the story was a text book first time in BDSM. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but i didn't feel that the husband and wife "truly" enjoyed it. Where is the "oohhs and ahhhs" ? Where is the anticipation? But over all it was a pleasant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved that Cucky was Put in HIs Place!

Many promising sequels to this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

Love reading how wimp whiteboys turned into fags for black masters cum and letting their white wives being used for a cum dump for black cock. Also love the tatoo then all blackmen will know what a slut for black cock she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please lets hear more

A teaser to start with , please lets have more adventures this is very hot

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
very hot!

i would have to agree with everyone else for the most part. i like it just the way it is and you should definitely keep writing. i look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Fan-fucking-tastic!

jennyBSWjennyBSWover 17 years agoAuthor
Authors Note

I'm glad most of you have enjoyed my story. I was so excited writing it, I left out a lot of what I was experiencing during the actual sex. In other words, the oooohs, ahhhssss, I'm cummingggggg etc.. I'll try to be more descriptive in the next chapter.

Regarding my husband, well... he likes sucking cock and eating my creampie. Anyways, I submitted chapter 2 hope you all enjoy it. JennyBSW

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

loved your story lets hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmmm...

It kind of made me think about Genie, from I dream of Genie, I ended up losing the whole story because i thought of her and major nelson, it might have been great otherwise. I think it was a little crazy the husband just giving up the wife like that, i mean most men would be like look ho, you're my woman you aint lettin some other guy say when i get to do you, i married you i get to say when i do it. I dunno maybe its just me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dump the chuck

Hey, I liked it! The ending foreshadow about tats and piercing is very tantilizing. Now's the time to drop the chuck and have Jenny go on with her blackening.

butch42mnbutch42mnover 17 years ago
Yes

Thanks, loved your story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
willing husband

I would love to see my wife being used as a blk fuck toy as you wrote about in your stories. And I would be a cuckold and worship his blk cock too

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmm No Comment Under 100 - No negatives?

Deleting comments is childish jennie - it shows you are not a big girl yet.

In a free speech forum as this - only the weak delete comments - Are You weak jennie???

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4almost 16 years ago
Loved Your Story

I think your story is very hot. I would love to trade places with your husband, and suck your Masters cock. Please keep writing more stories.

Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My wife and I suck black cock

Great story. My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. My wife's single mom used to fuck black men while she was growing up. Fucking black men was easy for my wife. I encourage my wife to fuck black men. She has fucked many black men and has had black lovers often. Three of our four married daughters fuck black men without their husbands knowledge. My wife and oldest daughter go on dates with black men. After they return home I enjoy my black creampies from both of them. I enjoy watching my wife and daughter fuck black men. I suck black cocks before and after they fuck my ladies. Our black sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dear Jenny....

... you need professional help dear. Yes, your writing IS that bad. You also might look into getting a bit of help with your other slight problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't understand a lot of these comments.......

that sound so angry about interracial sex. I'm a thirty year old white dude who has been fucking black pussy and ass since I was 14. Dozens and dozens and dozens of them - Love that black ASS!!! My big secret to satisfying a woman is to make her cum as often as she is capable of doing it. Eat them , finger them, dick 'em - whatever! Make em cum! And in the end, if you can do that, it makes no difference what color either of you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You go girl

I lloved this story. My wife used to do this and OMG! She'd come home I'd eat her well fucked pussy clean! She loved the way Black guys mastered her, and her ass would have light bruises on it from them. She stopped this action, her decision not mine, She wants me to master her, but I can't bring myself to spank her that hard. Well keep up the black guy stuff, and think about having masters baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm, just another slut - wrong category?

Just another fallacy about black guys and sluts.

FrancisAlbaFrancisAlbaalmost 14 years ago
mmmmm

Damn what a black cock hungry slut you are.

clem45clem45over 12 years ago
Great story.

This is exactly the way a white cuckold should be treated. Excellent.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 1 year ago

A great start to a master slave cuck relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the thought of black men seeing my sexy Asian wife him starting to hit on her in front of me. Telling her how sexy she is and how much better he can get her to cum then I ever will. Telling her how nice her tits are he ignores me telling her he’s going to fuck her.

I love seeing a black man dominating her and using her as I’m allowed to lick and suck her pussy as he fills her. I will never forget feeling how hard his blackdick was as he fucked her while I licked it as he slid it in her. I choked on all the cum that poured of of her when he was done shooting his cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Crazy story! Searching BM/WW first time stories. Me: Late bloomer at 45, after hubby got caught with his hand in too many cookie jars so I had revenge fuck, a wild time with a young black man, now my FWB. He fucked my brains out three times with his big black cock. My husband knows someone's been in my cookie jar, he just doesn't know who.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous