All Comments on 'Caribbean Sun'

by seadiver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 17 years ago
Why do you guys insist on oversized tits and dicks

I quit reading when the 8 x 2 was announced but up till then it was nicely done.

Susan2002Susan2002over 17 years ago
Well I loved it!

Hi Seadiver! Loved your story (despite the big cock and tits!) I always go for brother sister stuff... look up my stories if you like - Susan2002. Let me know what you think...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Inconsistent, but goo

I was grabbed quickly by the description and it's obvious you were in the military, and perhaps if I hadn't been in the military, I may not have known what you were talking about.

The only inconsistency (is that a word?) that I noticed was that he invited his entire family to go on the trip, but only his sister accepted. Then we're told that his parents died?

Other than those two things (and some unbelievable sizes) it wa a pretty good story! I hope you keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good!

I wanted to read more... if anything it was too short. I could see that there was real love and horniness there on the boat. I wanted thenm to explore more sexually. So the ending was sort of a let down for me.... but overall it was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Best was Left Out!

I think this story would have been so hot if you as gotten into the minds of the characters. How did the brother like seeing his naked sister? Did she give peep shows? Did she turn him on by going topless around other boaters. As a reader this ending was really unsatisfying and lazy writing by the author. One star .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay nice idea, much but too fast, no build up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous