All Comments on 'Wife Reamed Out By Hubby's Friend'

by davidsawit

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't bother with the "confrontation"

we all know he's gonna suck Tim's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nothing new

Just another stupid idiot wimp that jerck off watching his cheating wife s actions

You may go kill yourself you REAL MAN.....animal motherfucker cocksucker cuckold

Spit on your face

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 17 years ago
Average

The language is stilted and awkward. No real feeling for relationships. Sounds as though hubby was drugged, thiugh he would probably have agreed if asked. No confrontation means he loved it and wants it to happen again, unless he plans to leave Tim's body at the bottom of the lake.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What an asshole you must be to allow that to

happen. You should have hit him in the back of the bead with a bat then threw them both out. You must be from England and are a wimp cuckold of a male. No man just male

ohioohioover 17 years ago
don't listen to the assholes

Stories like this always bring out the crazies.

What I hope will show up in your next installment is a clearer sense of the husband's feelings: excitement, anger, jealousy, happiness, satisfaction?

Because it's not clear from this first chapter how he is going to respond to what his wife and friend have done.

Looking forward to the next installment--

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimp

Why not confront them both? Kick his ass and throw her whoring ass out. "Ohio", go fuck yourself! You may be a wimp and like to suck dicks, but that doesn't work for normal folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
next chapter?

Don't bother.

-- KVK

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Uhmmm Ohio,

While I will admit I like various stories by you, I have to wonder about your endorsement of this one.

I think most folks are upset because this is a stroke story.

The author is a good writer and starts to develop the characters at a pretty good rate. Enough that readers feel betrayed by the husband refusal to do anything when he catchs his wife cheating in their house and his ablity to get hard and play with himself while he's watching his wife getting reamed by his friend. And according to the story he just goes back to bed, jacks off from the memory, and then acts like nothing happened while saying "I'll wait till later tonight to confront her without Tim being around."

Huh?? The time to confront her was then, not after she's enjoyed what Tim had to offer and she thought she got away with it.

But that doesn't fit. He gets off watching his wife having sex in their house with his friend and the story is very short. And that's what makes it a stroke story. Where the author focus heavily on the sex in the story and less on anything else. Like the characters presented are immaterial and the sex acts are all are important

Would I say the writer is good? Yes I would the writer has a very good writing style. Enough to make you feel some what invested in the characters pretty quick. Would I say I like the subject matter? Nope. I'm not a stroke story, wife watcher, wife swapper, wife voyeur, cuckold or S&M fan either. So this story has nothing that I would find redeeming about it normally. I only read it because of your comment.

The story has a good writer, but because of my preference this was not my type of story. But there are folks who enjoy a good stroke story. And I'm sure many of them will enjoy the story. So long as the writer is writing for a target audience everything will work out.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Agree

Please don't bother to post the next part, It will just be a waste of space

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if didn't do nothing while they did it shut up wim

what we give a shit,you didn't do anything but watch.keep it to yourself,whatever you do its'to late.no respect all around for you.

HsedoHsedoover 17 years ago
Please note

Please note that the people so far that have trashed you as a writer are people that have no submissions themselves (as far as we can see anyway, the anonymous chickens are of course just that, anonymous.)

My (actual) comment to you is this:

I'd like to see some more effort put into your next story. But nonetheless, I will definitely read it.

Ha de gott /Hsedo

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

I met my wife when she was dating my friend. Those who trashed this story do not know how it is exciting to know your wife has been fucked by your friend. Since it was before me ,I never saw them have sex but I have seen my friend naked often so can visualize what it was like when she was riding his big cock.

My wife only had 2 other partners. She lost her virginity on a one night stand and my friend had sex with her about 80 times. It makes me horny knowing he took her from a near virgin to the wild fuck she is.

I get hard when I see him look at her with that distant look and know he is remembering what a great fuck she is, but now she is all mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry But This was Not A Stroke Story

An unenhibited stroke story could excite all or most readers because the focus was on the sex without other purpose - but not here.

Here the focus was on the wimp who was helplessly pathetic watching the friends hemungus cock that he bragged about to his lovely whore now enjoying it more than his liddle one ever could by the writers words.

This was a male humiliation story pure and simple where the wimpie male watches his lifelong marital partner being fucked not by a stranger but his best and most equiped friend - not by chance but by the writers intent to demean the male as much as possible.

The writer then had the wimp leave them to fuck somemore without interfering to his empty bed to jackoff by himself in their memory further disrespecting himself as a lower type of life than his wife whore deserved.

So writer - Are you going to vie for the cuckster of the month award? How much below human convention can you go cuckster as your competition is really down there in the cum soaked muck rolling feverishly about. And because the male humiliation wimps comprise such a small segment of this readership you are really going to have to pull out all the biggest - the longest - the widest - the blackest cocks ever not known to wimpkind to have a chance to be as basely low as you can be awardwise.

In the interium, consider this constructive thought. As this helplessly cuckstering himself is below pissing on the Fetish meter - move it there where it has a chance of being appreciated by more freaks than you will get here. That is their right and yours to aspire to be as self demeaning as you wish but do it jadedly there. thanks (nice start little sick one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
USA

Enjoyed it Very Much! Hope you write more, and possibly find out that she is expecting- from him of coure- but with her trying to act innocent and nonchalant to keep the truth from you , while you also never let on you know of her infidelity and even raise the child as yours, never letting on you know the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You can just tell!

I know a cuckold story when I read one. Stay away fromt hsi crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWESOM!!

Excellent writting. Excellent story. Excellent details.

I will keep checking for part 2.

Keep up the awesome work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Here's an idea

This guy must be totally clueless or something. Since he can't seem to figure out what to do about some dude fucking his wife, here's a suggestion. Grab a tire iron and ram it up the guy's butt as he's doing it. I bet the sensation of the hard shaft against his prostrate will give the dude a tremendous orgasm. After he comes, you can grab him and your wife and toss them out of the house. That will make it so much easier for them to get together when they feel the need for sex.

sex4u4647sex4u4647over 17 years ago
Don't stop

Don't stop! I enjoy this type of stories. I write some myself and most are based partly on real happenings. The readers that object shouldn't read them. They probally wish they were involved but were afraid that their wives would enjoy too much. Please continue. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
out the real evaluation

You may get great comments from other sickos but their good votes will never overcome the votes of reasonable readers,

You can delete this comment but you can't erase the vote results.

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 17 years ago
Fantastic exciting story.

The 3rd most common fantasy married men have is watching their wife suck-off another man and swallow his load. The 5th most common is watching her get fucked by another man.Read any book on male fantasies to see that is true. You'll also find out that fantasies are normal and healthy, people that don't have them suffer from all kinds of tensions and frustrations because of having no outlet. Notice even the sickies that left bad comments read every word of this exciting story and then showed their own frustrations of not having anything like this by leaving stupid messages for you. They read it all and became more

dissatisfied with their own lifes. They should stop reading these stories and get some mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So many sad people who have lost there ego

What a laughable piece of crap this last poster put out. Is this one poster so insecure he has to make up his own stories and not list all these books he says he quotes from. I can tell you with authority he is making up saying any authoritative book and maybe found a novel by a submissive who wants to validate his own existence. There are many journals and articles that delve into fantasies of men and women and the ones he extols are found to be from men of low self-esteem of their life partner.

Young people who have no relationship skills or experience may fanaticize about a girl they like till the actual conquest of that girl is realized.

Sad that we have people who need to justify a lack of self-worth instead of seeking the ways to rebuild their own psyche.

goolappergoolapperover 17 years ago
Bewildered & Befuddle Cuck...How else would he act

Can't fathom the neg reviews this story recieved. Thought it was mighty damned hot. Definitely put some extra stiffness in my bone. Can't wait for the next part to come out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad.

I like the stories about wives (girlfriends) cheating...I mean, it's a fantasy, that's why it's great. Offcourse, in real life it would hurt badly, but in the stories i simply found this kind of things very exciting. Thanks, keep writing, with an accent on how someone seduced wife/girlfriend.

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 17 years ago
About the peoples comments.

It's realy funny to read the comments from people who don't like this story. They spend the time reading the story from start to finish then call it garbage. Nobody make them read the whole story, they could have stopped at any point but they more than likely didn't stop until after they jerked off at the finish. I'm sure they, if married at all, have no sex life other than reading "Loving Wife's" stories and jerking off wishing they had a loving wife. She more than likely found out what a loser she married in a few short months and is just as happy when he's on the PC jerking off.I rate the story almost 100 percent, it he mades it into a 3some it will be 100 percent.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Waiting for a good part two

I like Ohio's comments. Lets see where you take us with this story. As for those that are upset taht this is a stroke story, well fellas, THIS IS A STROKE SITE! If you don't like this type of story find another website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
there is a mental health center in your town

not every man have fanasy about others sharing their wives.the men i know are family men,who take care of their wives and kids.they don't let others in their bedroom or have their wives.that what sick people do.if i'm wrong go ask your fathers and brothers.some men know how to be men.

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 17 years ago
OH this people who leave negative messages

They have nothing good to say other than everybody else is a sickie. While they spend their time reading these stories jerking off wishing it was them and their wife in the story. Since they get nothing from their tight assed wifes they say the other people are sick. Then they quick look for another story where the wife enjoys fucking & sucking, some thing their wife doesn't like. These people are the real sick ones reading stuff they say they don't like. Who forced them to read, maybe is was their wife trying to get her spouse to join the real world. If they don't like it why are they reading it. These are they same sick people that voted for Bush, just fucking idiots.

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 17 years ago
OH this people who leave negative messages

They have nothing good to say other than everybody else is a sickie. While they spend their time reading these stories jerking off wishing it was them and their wife in the story. Since they get nothing from their tight assed wifes they say the other people are sick. Then they quick look for another story where the wife enjoys fucking & sucking, some thing their wife doesn't like. These people are the real sick ones reading stuff they say they don't like. Who forced them to read, maybe is was their wife trying to get her spouse to join the real world. If they don't like it why are they reading it. These are they same sick people that voted for Bush, just fucking idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where is the next chapter?

Is the next chapter coming out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
how can you tell is it good or bad

you've to read the story first.look every man don't let others come in their homes and fuck with the wife.if she a whore get her out of there.a baseball bat beside tim head while fucking his wife in his house is justice.they disrespected the husband.but most wimpy writers can see no further than their nose.the real world missed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Very lovable wife.

I am not a cuckold but love to see my wife being fucked and pleasured by some of our well kwown friends with whom we have had threesomes also. My wife has been fucked by over two hundred times by her younger sisters husband who has a cock slightly bigger than mine and also by other b.i.ls aver fifty times each in our fifteen years of married life and my younger brother has fucked her over a thousand times in these years and she has always enjoyed these fucks.She sucks them quite often and among her sisters is reffered as the suction machine. Does that make her a queer.No. To fuck and suck is s divine gift granted only to a few.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pity

He should have videotaped it....it would have helped in the upcoming divorce, as no man in his right mind would want to stay married to a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dick less wimp

The guy should cut off his wee dick and balls, he has no use for them.

Then clime into some panties.

Oh the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
truth or fantasy, who cares

I can only hope it is the truth if you enjoy such a thing. Playboy did a survey and over 50% of the men in the survey said they would like to see their wife fucked by another man. So don't let the jackasses worry you. Many men enjoy having their wives fucked by a man with a larger cock.

so keep writing about it. Sure isn't hurting the ass holes who talk you down. Enjoyed the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crazy M.F. On Here!

The boys life just changed, or he thinks it did. He was cuck material or they would both be hurt, or more likley wouldn't have wanted to fuck him over in the first place. Authers good idea went bad in print, only a few sick little fucks would really want this, the rest of us would have a new wife and new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM BOTH!!

And then cut their heads off and put them on pikes on the front lawn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
anyone who beleives that 50% of husbands want to see someone

else fuck there wives is a moron. A good 90% of the husbands I know would take a baseball bat to you if you even tried to fuck their wives... I am completely disgusted by immature people who need to reinforce their own fetishes by pretending that they are common and normal. This entire LOVING WIVES section has been consumed by a small minority of people with strange festish needs... humiliation, pain, and mental anguish... their is not a single, not ONE, professional pyschologist that will tell you this is a normal or even common need. Why do you people need to pretend? Why don't you just post a festish or BDSM story under the correct category, and stay the fuck out of loving wives??? Seriously, it just makes you look like pathetic losers, so desparate to hide your needs. "Oh, if I post it in loving wives, then that must make this sick fucking self loathing need I have appear normal, right?" No it doesn't! All it does is piss off the normal people who actually think that a warm loving sexy wife having sex... is gee, well erotic... you know what is suppose to be on this site and in this section. If your story has a guy wanting another guy's dick, then post the fucking story in the gay section... if your story is about a lack of seld esteem, humiliation, and pain, then post the fucking story in FESTISH or BDSM, we really don't care, but if your story has absoklutely NOTHING to do with a loving wife, DON'T POST IT IN THE LOVING WIFE CATEGORY YOU FUCKING MORON! We all know that half the posters here are just looking to piss off the readers... this is especially apparent when the quality of many of these poorly categorized stories is so low. Grow the fuck up.

urban_legend555urban_legend555about 14 years ago
Keep Writing. Ignore the Anonymous Cowards.

Don't be discouraged by a few jerks whose pitiful excuse for creativity lies in insulting those who post their stories on the Lit site.

We have all endured the ridiculous comments filed under the cowardly cover of 'anonymous'.

Not everyone is going to like everything you write. Most legitimate readers will appreciate the time and effort you have put into your craft. You are writing for them and although they may not the ones filing comments, they are nonetheless your target readers.

Keep writing. Don't let the ignorant bastards wear you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep Writing!

Every writer has to post a first story. This was a good start. Don't let the anonymous hecklers get you down.

Bluejacket01

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

NOT GOOD STOP WRITING ASS WIPE!!!!!

FasterFalconFasterFalconabout 13 years ago
Awesome story!

Nice job! Hope you come back one day to finish it.

grnpussyetrgrnpussyetrover 12 years ago
Nice story

Hot story. I like the way you describe Angie's response and her pleasure,and her lust for the friend. Letting loose once in awhile is good for the soul.

For readers who don't like the point of view of the husband, imagine being the friend, Tim, who believes he is getting away with fucking her on the couch while the husband sleeps in the bedroom.

AS to happens next, Davidsawit, we await.......

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Please...

Don't bother

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
losing his wife

well it looks like she is now his as she did things with him that she dosen't do with you. time to cut bait and just tell her to go. so lets have the next part??????

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
No need to tell him to stop...

...his next (let´s call it "story") will come out around 2025...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Cuckie garbage from a one shot wonder who thankfully never wrote again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The authors name is misspelled

It should be Davidsatwit

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Who cares?

The "author" would deserve to be kicked out of this Forum. Revelation ion the following chapter - - written in 25 years. What a loser!

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
huh

What the fuck is this shit ? how long are we suppose to wait for the next chapter ?

If ou can't write a complete then why the fuck write anything at all. It makes the story basically worthless dipshit

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
No next part was intended...

No next part was intended...This was just to tell about him jacking off watching the cheating wife and false friend....1*

andyshandleandyshandlealmost 9 years ago
More to come?

Looking forward to hearing more, that was pretty good :-)

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
The same kind of pussy wimp you are dear ANNONY

Your wife fucked you over all your life and yet you cried when she told you you were useless. 5 for a get story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT

Was a great story. Tell us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Where is part TWO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FAGGOT

Come on someone else fucking your wife and you quietly back away? Please bring us into the real world. An actual man would have picked up the fireplace poker and bashed the rapist over the head several times. "Oh, he wasn't raping her? I'm sorry, I didn't know. My wife would never cheat on me so I assumed it was rape."

Once again, real men don't back down when walking in on someone fucking their wife. Doesn't, wouldn't, couldn't happen that way. The violence that would rain down immediately would rank as a major shit storm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You what

I just hat it when women write these stories. They make the man out to be a spineless wimp. Just stick to women's stories as you in no way can write a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit

Just another closet fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Amazing story! You have great imagination and storytelling skills!

I came so hard while reading it

Looking forward to more stories from you, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's up ?

What the hell , your a good writer , but you have no obligation to your reader

to finish what you start , its been 13 yrs. ?

As long as you don't make the husband an out right regular cuck , wimp , or

sissy story , you have a great opprutunity with this . On the other side you have

A great opprutunity as long as it's not another investigate , file for divorce random

stories ?

I think even if you never want to write another story , either finish this with quality ,

or ask another quality writer .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wittol

My wife has fucked quite a few of my friends and loved all the cock she got. I usually sit in the lounge room and wait till they have finished and he has gone home, and then reclaim her. Everyone involved thoroughly enjoys themselves. To the people who don't like these type of stories i do believe you can still buy Donald duck comics.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

One dumb cuck with a worthless slut for a wife and a thief for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

nothing but a whore and wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
davidsawit wrote an excellent short erotic story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)! It is (a) short but sweet, (b) very erotic, & (c) realistic. It also is a sex story & love story, 2-in-1.

The story is short but condensed. The writer tells us so much on half a page or so. He strictly complies with Chekhov's gun principle (*) which in this case applied to his friend's salami-size dick. When the husband saw it, his hitherto suppressed/dormant inferiority complex instantly came to the fore. Also he must have had a wife-sharing fetish & a strong voyeur side, neither of which he was aware of.

For now the husband is not ready to confront his cheating wife but divorcing her is not on his mind.

* * *

When I was in a similar situation I also froze. My mind turned foggy. It seemed to me I was a mere spectator, not a participant let alone a "stake-holder".

Much much later, one of my explanations to myself was that, before I caught her cheating, I loved my wife "truly madly deeply". After it happened, I realized I also loved her "selflessly & unconditionally".

________________

(*) "If you in the first chapter there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in a subsequent chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

It’s official, he’s a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry but you've made the husband a cuckold as most men would have kicked arse , not only that you made the wife a slut as no build up to her taking the friend , get real as this had potentially being a good story .

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Pussy...not even worth a rating .

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Tim is a nice looking man and extremely hung. I am not a cock gazer.............yes you are, as a gay man, of`course you are.

Other than that you gave everyone another by the numbers, closeted author, crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED this story; gave you a

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

It is very very erotic and totally true to life.

When I saw my wife caressed by another man with her full consent, I did not interrupt them nor did I ever confronted her later over what I saw. My shock was total. My brain could not process what I saw. I was not ready as yet to accept the fact I was a voyeur husband. I was in a hypnotic transe of sorts. It is very hard for a man to accept the fact that he subconsciously wants his wife to not only flirt with other man but to 'go all the way.'

It is not easy to be different, trust me.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

How does one start a story with a 2nd chapter? Why would anyone attempt this? Had to giv it a WEAK 1 *. Sorry dude.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What confrontation? Being a wimp he lost his chance to that! That's why the writer stopped here!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The first part of this story was a year ago, you could of written a book by now?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed the story 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with the previous post. Don’t bother! Please. Tim was extremely hung. He didn’t brag much about it but everyone knew what he had? You mean like how everyone knows whether or not a guy is hung? Yeah, that’s funny cuz I didn’t know that the rest of the world knows what I’m packing. Good to know. It’s also common knowledge that telling your wife that another guy has a big dick automatically turns her into a size queen loving whore. Ofc we all talk to our wives about the size of other men’s dicks. If I had to guess I’d say most of us give our wives this much info more than once a week. How many times has my wife greeted me at home after a long day at work by saying, “Hi honey. How was your day? See any big dicks today? Oh that’s too bad. Get washed up dear we’re having kielbasa tonight.” Before I forget, chapter one was awesome! You’ve definitely found your niche in life!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah don’t confront your wife or your pal. Their sex life is none of your business. Also, the two of them were being watched actively having sex. Yeah get her side of the story first because you don’t know what actually happened, right? I mean other than the fact that they were fucking! In my story Tim, your buddy who fucked your wife, he has a terrible accident and drowns during your day out fishing. Your wife just disappeared and was never heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

when is the next story. Loved part one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Waiting, yep waiting. Really a amother longer, more emotionally detailed chapters could of been written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Thank the stars above that another so called story was never done. This is not a slam six years later. I’d say at least 90% of these stories are due to a woman’s infidelity. Telling his wife his friend has a big dick was a grace mistake. I mean, he got what he had coming to him. You don’t ever discuss sex with the spouse. Look at what happened. He is such a dumb shit. In fact don’t ever discuss anything related to sex with your spouse. All the women in the world are closet size queens, no? First off a good friend does not look to go after your woman. I’d have to tune this punk up. Real bad! Let him tell the cops just what has been going on. In your martial bed no less. Most cops would say hey pal. You’re the best friend? His injuries would have to be life threatening for the police not to laugh. Make sure you go for the face. He ain’t pretty no more. Throw in a few well placed testicular stomps. I’ll bet he says nothing. The wife you just dump cuz once a slut, always a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous