All Comments on 'Bridge Club Benefits'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A nicely told tale

Joe:

I do like mature women stories More please. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, More

A middleaged woman with a massive bosom is a great character, especially if she is kinky.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
I Love Older Women!

I love older women. They are hornier than younger ones usually are, don't worry about getting knocked up or their "reputations," and love the attention from a younger man. Also, an experienced woman is usually GREAT in the sack.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shorter than a short story

Just like a young lover's first time - very short, crude and unfulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievable rubbish

Crude and immature

flim62flim62over 17 years ago
good work

i like the story-- older women, pantyhose or stockings, woman masturbating, more than one cunt--- good elements. one minor criticism-- th sex happens too quickly. the build-up is good, but the sex needs more time , more description

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cards

No one at work liked Eunice mid 50s,seemed always cranky,plump,single she was always talking about her one interest,cards,she played cards with a group,500,i told her i played,i was 22.One day she asked would i go to play because her regular partner,old Sid was sick.All the other guys laughed when i told them.i told her i would pick her up,i did,we drove to the club where she played,there were 12 players,2 groups of six.They were all at least 30 years older than me,i felt strange.Prize was $100 plus a free dinner.We went well,i knew how to play,to cut a long story short,we won,her first time.She offered me half the money,i said no,i drove her home,she asked me in for a drink to celebrate.She thanked me ,we talked,after a few drinks,she stood up and said you know i am straight forward,please stay the night.I was shocked,i went quiet,she sat down,she said sorry i thought of all the times she was nasty at work to everyone and i said you will be sorry,stand up,she looked at me,i yelled i said stand up,she did,thats it,you do what i tell you for a change.Now get the pants off,she looked at me,ok thats it i am going,i stood,she took them off.I walked over to her in pantyhose and black panties,turn around,she did,i smacked her arse,she yelped,i did it again and said i like women with fat arses,i smacked her again,i like it when my cock slides into a fat arse,ever had a cock in your arse Eunice.Silence,i slapped her arse again,answer me,silence,i slapped ,her arse again,she said yes,yes what,yes i have had a cock in my arse.I was surprised,well,well ,guess what,you are going to get another one tonight.Now sit on the lounge,she did,i took my trousers off,my cock was semi hard,i moved to her,suck my cock,she reached out to touch it,i pulled back,i didnt say to touch it,suck it,I moved forward,my cock sliding into her open mouth,i stayed still as she moved back and forward on my cock.Wow,could she suck cock,i went rock hard, i knew i was going to cumm so i said swallow it and she kept moving back and forward as my cumm jetted into her throat and as i pulled back onto her face and her hair.Now go and get your arse ready to be fucked,lose the panties and leave the pantyhose on,about 20 minutes later she came back out.come here,i rubbed her pantyhosed pussy,she was wet,i slapped her pussy,you slut,go and get on your knees on your bed and wait.i looked for some scissors then went into the bedroom,her arse in the air.I cut a long hole in the pantyhose,her hairy pussy wet.I slapped her arse again,my semi hard cock at her pussy and i pushed forward,slick into her and grabbing her hips pumped in and out of her,she kept moaning,so wet,i went quicker,slamming into her,i felt her shudder,yelling but i just kept fucking until my cock was really hard again.I pulled out,she said no,please,i smacked her again,my cock at her arse.She said yes,yes,pushing back,my cock entering her arse,slowly but in one push until i was all the way in.I smacked her again,she pushed back so i just fucked her tight arse like her pussy,watching my cock stretch her back opening,my balls tingling,her orgasm clenching my cock,milking me,my cumm firing into her tight plump arse.She collapsed forward,i pulled back,cummm dripping on her bottom,i rolled her over and put my cock at her mouth and pushed forward.she didnt resist,she licked and sucked me clean.I now use this slut when i want and where i want even at work where i bet i could get her to suck my cock.she didnt hesitate in the mens toilet as 5 guys watched me cumm in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bridge, a Sapper game

I like playing cards, Bridge is more difficult with both the Bidding and Playing. Lot of eye contact with your partner, and this can be intimate.

My regular partner is older than me and thats how we had an affair. Fortunately neither of our spouses found out.

Keep writing.

REgards

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 2 months ago

I like it, like it, like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous