All Comments on 'Sweetmeat'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't think she will get a chance

to say, "It was just sex, honey!"

Nice job, Bob!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where is the rest?

This story is only half finished. The woman has not suffered at all and the black man has only begun to suffer. Please write part 2 asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who stupid here

husband watch the wife get fuck and get mad.why did he watch and not do something.why is he mad,he let it happen.write the whole story about him watching and nothing what happen after the wife call,because he let her back home.

Landrious1Landrious1over 17 years ago
Which part did you not get anonymous?

If YOUR WIFE brings a guy home to fuck in YOUR house, YOUR bed , YOUR MARRIGE, your wife has already decided that there is no marriage. There is nothing to fight for. She gave away what wasn't hers to give and in doing so ended the marriage at the point she sucked his cock the first time. She was more interested in a big dick than the Life and husband she swore to honor and cherish. Why fight for something that she had discarded before they ever came in the house? Everyone can be curious but when you are married (Monogamous marrige, non swingers) you give up the right to satisfy that curiosity when you say "I DO!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re: where is the rest

Where have you been? He does this so many times -- all set up without any real payoff. It's almost a cliche with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't Mess with Us

I hope you're going to continue this tale. If you don't that would be a load of caca!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He needed to confirm

Landrious1 was right, what was there for him to stop. She brought the man to her house to satisfy her curiosity about the guy’s big dick. The husband just needed to see if she would go through with it. She did. Even if this turned out to be a one-time fling for her, the marriage was over.

SleepyXSleepyXover 17 years ago
Landrious1

hey Landrious1 you are wrong on one account:it is -still- hers to give .... but then she must face up to what she's done .. noone can tell a persom who to fuck or who not to - but of course there will be ,, I'd say a divorse

I would just change the locks ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If you did not call your insurance agent

first, you would have found out that you just ate the cost of repair, for not going to their repair (insurance co ideal) place or getting multiple estimates.

Actually the bad luck has not ended, you have not gone to the doctor for treatment of your new STD.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Yea

I want Bob to write us a story where the slutwife bites off the guy's dick and makes the cuckolded wimp eat that sucker. I get so hard thinking about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice and Tightly Written

Just ignore the unimaginative bozos who need it spelled out rather than using their imagination regarding the future. For Anonymous in USA: try to focus on the good writing in the story, not the insurance technicalities. Why should the husband need to check for STD? He had no contact with the slut after she got fucked by the black guy with multiple sex partner. 3521

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
New Ideas

Could have done a whole lot better like running the donks car into a police cruiser and left it (the one who wrote you up for the ticket), sent a nice bouquette of flowers to his boss' wife telling her she was giving it up or he was taking it and even hiring some bangers to haul the donkey dick to a gay bar to get some misuse he is so fond of. You got the elements, so meld them and build on them.

shade571shade571over 17 years ago
opportunity missed

there was an opportunity here for much much more,

the wife's encounter with the mailroom,

the husband getting explicit revenge on the wife by aquiring a video of the mailroom event and letting her family have a copy,

really screwing her over on the divorce - currently he can't - no proof,

let your evil mind run with it

c'mon JPB, write an alternate ending

shade571shade571over 17 years ago
insurance? get a grip

for Anonymous in USA - some insurance companies do all the leg work, you merely tell 'em the car is damaged and where it is, they pick it up and organise the rest.

(my insurance does)

My insurance even organise the rental for you and pick up all the towing and holding costs.

The story is not about insurance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

If you fuck someone else's wife, you had better be prepared to pay the price.

Boyd

allforallallforallover 17 years ago
Clearing the Harddrive

1. I liked the story.

2. The poor man Mike, is now about to lose everything he has worked for just for one womans orfices.

3. wifey no longer has to worry aboutr blackmail.

4. None of the guilty parties has a real legal leg to stand on.

5. What more revenge do you need. The only time he should have interfered was when they were talking in the kitchen before the intercourse. After that the stock escped the open barn and Mike might have been to hard to beat in a fight, let alone the legal problems about defending your own home.

6. Let the husband enjoy the divorce, Mike enjoy crawling on the bottom for the next six months, and the wife enjoy dreading every mans insults or molestation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good...

...but like other of your stories it needs a part two. I do like them but you end them quick, I would love to see more happen to Marge and to see what happens to Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yea

yes it did cost him when you buy a hore,now what is it going to cost the hore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
in the united states

in the US stolen credit cards will only cost you about $50 each. so if he went on a "spending spree" with his 3 credit cards, it only cost mike $150 - 3 cards x $50 limit - the rest of the "spree" is stolen from the credit card corp, not mike. and stealing from the credit card corp is punishing a third party for mike and his wife's tryst. not satisfying.

similarly most new cars has insurance against theft - so stealing mike's car will cause him trouble, but not a whole lot of $$. not terribly satisfying, ripping off the insurance corp for mike and his wife's cheating.

and there is a problem with the cops, he will probably be caught.

and what about "punishing" the cheating wife? squat here.

so this sad tale here is what happens to the hot headed husband:

loses his car (towed already);

loses his wife;

cops probably bust him for stealing the car or the cards, and then as a felon he gets squat from the wife;

and if the cops don't bust him, since hubby doesn't have evidence of their cheating (only his word), the divorce in the US courts will at best be 50/50, and probably a lot worse.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
kill the jerk

The husband should have snuck up on the guy and hit him over the headand then hit him in the nuts that would make his day.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bob just tries to get readers angry.

If this were a real situation then the husband should have went and found his shotgun. Assuming the little wimp Bob had one, or perhaps he was too much of a ultra liberal bleeping heart to have a gun around. He evidently wasn't a fighter, besides being not much of a man to let a nigger, (Not a black man mind you, but a nigger. Niggers act like the nigger in the story. Black men act like men who happen to have black skin or some variety of light to dark brown to black.) treat his wife like he did.

Next the woosey will have to get in line behind all the niggers in the mailroom to have sex with his wife...that is if he can even feel the sides of her stretched out cunt.

Commenter who said that a person is only liable for fifty dollars for each credit card the wimp maxed out. Insurance will replace his car so the wimp actually let a nigger fuck his wife for $550.00. Thats a pretty good price for a dumb ass whore. Showes where the wimps brains were...up his ass...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why do most of these cheating wife stories

focus on low class women with no morals or ethics. I guess the day time talk shows on TV ingrain people to these types of mental attitude. Divorce the bitch, come out at the trial she was fucking a man who was one she professed to hate. Make it public information. You are divorcing her why try to hide why? The guy who mentioned the credit cards only being worth $50 each was right and you stand a good chance of getting arrested for using the cards, that isnt revenge it is stupid. Want to inflict damage put sugar into his gas tank, shove a potato up his exhaust pipe with a broom handle, do something that will cost money, rip out the wiring in his engine, put sand in the filler cap of his oil. The wife isnt worth time, except for keeping her from getting any more money that she absolutely has to. Run up your joint credit cards creat debts she is also responsible for. Sell the house at a loss. Take time to think instead of being used as a source of providing a safe base for her operations. It is surprising how little most of these stories say of intelligence in the way of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Devil in the details

To the Anonymous who wrote "For Anonymous in USA: try to focus on the good writing in the story, not the insurance technicalities." It is the details that often create plausibility, that allow the reader to suspend disbelief. Sometimes, the wrongness of detail is obvious such as Phoenix having a snow storm (assuming the story isn't science fiction). Other times it's not as blatant, but still enough to affect many readers such as the point about monetary responsibility of a stolen credit card. Hopefully, most people with credit cards know the extent of their liability in case of fraud or theft and knowing that, the character's revenge immediately strikes them as odd and detracts the author's intention. Similarly, those of us who have had cars stolen (twice now, once from the parking lot of a mall in broad daylight) or have friends or family who've experienced the same are familiar with the response of insurance companies in such an event.

As others have suggested, sabotage like putting bleach in the crankcase (contrary to rumor, sugar in the gas tank does little because it doesn't dissolve in gasoline and the filters usually catch what grains do go through the fuel line) or draining the transmission fluid, things usually not covered by insurance, would be a better revenge and the penalty if caught is much less than grand theft. A better revenge is if the fellow can be sued by the husband with the lawyer accepting a contingency fee since the defendant will be paying out-of-pocket.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Really?

You were wandering if the bitch would dare to come home? Since you didn't bring the story to your conclusion, allow me to finish it for you.

If this will be a typical JPB story, you'll have a little hissy fit, rant and rave for a couple of paragraphs, show the world what a real man you are, and then in the last sentence, you'll forgive her and live together happily ever after (or at least until she does it to you again, and then forgive her all over again...).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sweetmeet ch2

where is chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
and mike too

wife has some serious thinking to do, notably, wjat to do?; and mike!insurance aside, how does he explain that to a significant(?) other?

she screwed herself, and it does not stop there. he has a problem, and maybe more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
part 2?

the rating is for the ending. a defacto legal separation where wife can't really say a whole lot. he should not bend or fold, and let her screw anyone, anytime she wants. he can be much happier, and when he said that to her, nice direct way to get the point to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amen

Say no more. Dockwatcher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Class?

Class of what, the date a puta graduated cheatin school? If so that's at age between 13 n 15. Good ole Bob ain't a male you stupidos, he's a she. Ifn ya cain't read that inta her stories you're idiots. Get over yourself, move forward and get a life carryin night soil.

whatever, this in toto is a damned good story cause what the hell else is a male allowed to do these days?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Actually spending the assholes money then shoving

the slut out is good. I dont have a problem with it. But then I am not a little boy worried about looking tough. I am not one to the a slut back in the house for any reason.

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
call him stumpy

I have a fondness for the long knive, swords, Katana, and I would prefer that hubby go into the bedroom and give his wife a gift of mikes cock, cut right from his torso. Then just for fun, take off his hands and take away his lively hood. Acouple of neckties to staunch the blood from his arms and a hot iron to cauterize his stump. Overall a good start to revenge, oh yes and the wife just has to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AT LAST!!!!!!!

I can't believe you actually put a great ending on one of your stories. Will there be any others that actually have a decent ending???????????

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Mmm

The answer to the husband's dilemna is this:

As soon as wifey was naked and black dude had his pants around his knees, he appears. Wife had done his dishonor, yest, but Michael has blue balls, isn't able to fight, and hasn't penetrated wifey yet.

A few cell phone pictures for the family of their little girl on her knees in front of Michael and it's the family Christmas Card.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
To crude; too harsh

And there are no 11 inch cocks so I gave it 1*

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TO CATCH A CHEATER AND LET THEM KNOW

now what will they do. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Would have liked this so much more if this couple had no kid !

Excellent JPB perverse story otherwise , being childfree would have enabled a clean " sweetmeat-free " permanent break .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
She cheated

She cheated. He caught her. NOW WHAT???

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
DWornock, I don't know what to say.

Why are your opinions so often counter factual? Go to Google. Click images. Type 11 inch cock. You now have evidence that there are 11 inch cocks.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
Why would he just watch?

She is a cheater and he is an idiot. He doesn't break up the tryst and try to save his marriage. Instead, he watches his wife have sex with the BBC while his life goes in the shitter. He will give up at least half of everything he owns and will probably only get to see his kid a few days a month. If he stops the sex before it starts what are the chances of saving his marriage, 50/50? If the moron watches and listens to his wife cheat what are his chances of having a nice life in the near future?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
This is why

you always have a gun hidden where you can get it. I have four all in different places.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
No convenient camera

Obvious Hubby doesn't have a cell-phone - Sweetie didn't try to call that, and he could have called his office sooner. The cells at that time generally had decent digital cameras. With one, Hubby could have gotten stills downstairs that might have helped prove things.

As has been stated, there was nothing left to save when she invited the guy in the house after flirting, and for sure when she allowed and returned the kiss. Let her have her fun and collect enough data to reduce the economic pain before the confrontation. It might be cute to start her worrying that same afternoon, but it is poor strategy! Careful planning is less exciting than precipitous action, but much more productive.

4*

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
he should have stopped her.

Its well written but then JPB was anything but a bad writer. The problem for me lies in the fact that he watched her cheat but did not do anything to stop her. Why would any man do that? Kind of wimpish....

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 11 years ago
Why do other posters want the husband to stop her?

The husband cannot protect and police his wife 24/7, he has to trust her. It is better that he just listened and found out she can't be trusted. Good flash story. Thank You.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
Some People?

Several commentors questioned why he didn't step in and stop her?

HE Wrote the answer to that right up front - she had already betrayed his confidence, was a devote racist and the guy was obviously quite comfortable and certain that he was going to screw the wife so...he Stated, might as well find out how bad, know everything for sure and he, as much as wrote, they were through!

Trust, verify and then decide what to do - With Conviction!

Thanks Bob!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

I agree with the last comment. He didn't care to stop her because as soon as he saw her with her new lover he knew the marriage was over. So he made the best of it. Now she can fuck all the guys at work without worrying about cheating. A skank is born.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

I had to laugh at how Hubby fucked over Asshole. Spent his cash, maxed his credit cards, and stole his car. Hat Trick! Made Asshole pay for fucking Wifey.

Made Wifey scared as hell to come home? Priceless!

5 HUGE Stars!

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
I hope

he spent some of Mike's money on a large-magazine concealed carry weapon for future protection.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
damn

Sucks that he didn't have a camera, would have been nice to send her family some pictures, or threaten to.

It would not make a difference in court, unless he could use pictures as leverage (the term blackmail is too harsh)

Theft insurance on the car ?

Maybe, if it was new, but if it was older he might have liability only - just enough to keep plates on it and keep from being ticketed for no insurance.

Then it is his loss.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good different

straight forward, seemingly niave idea of what she was tempting with would get out of hand. hubby should consider shooting off assholes cock and balls so he doesn't ruin someone else's marriage.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
BAD TIMING TELLS THE STORY OF MOST LIFES

and the endings too. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

great flash tale. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't you just love thisd asshole annony??

all the things he called the writer his mother called him last night. Dear annony. Grow up you sad little boy gave it a 5

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Just 3*, even if...

Just 3*, even if it was a good story and well writen, but he didn't took any photo to send to her racist parents and family...To send to their bosses...To put in the NET...And what did he do to save his money?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

quick, and semi clean. no cell phone pics, no karate moves, no blasting away at both of them, almost like it was real story. the story could continue, but what's the point. even if he had cuckold fantasies, which we don't know. why would he want to house and take care of a slut, and all the black bastards, ruin his future, probably his bank account too. lets face it, from time to time some people have had a one off, either by accident, or happenstance, and usually their marriage survived. this was a planned attack to get his cock. she just didn't understand the black mind.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Only A 3 Because...

Just because he didn't care anymore is no reason to let them get away with what thet were doing.

As soon as they headed for the bedroom he should have grabbed a hammer and smashed Mike's skull in after getting some cell videos, and telling her that she was going to back him up on his "defending her from rape story" or the videos would go public. With her racist background she would agree to ANYTHING to keep those videos from getting out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good quick hitter

I would like to see (and read) about him opening the can of whoop ass on his wife and her lover but this is all we'll get from JPB on this one.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Justice Implied ...

but not delivered. Unfortunately, due to what was and was not written, I can only see one ending for this story.

Mike severely disrespected the husband in his own bed, even more so than Marge did. However, he will basically get off with a little inconvenience over the credit cards and the car theft. On the up side for him, he will be able to pork Marge whenever he wants since she will no longer have a husband.

Marge will get half of the assets. Even if it made a difference, hubby cannot sue for adultery since he has no proof. If they have a kid, she will get child support, keep the house until the kid turns 18 and may even get some kind of alimony if hubby makes a lot more than she does. For her part, the only justice will be that she loses the husband she claims to love.

All of this is very unsatisfying. It would have been better if Bob had spent a bit more time working on some payback. I don't advocate violence that leaves permanent damage, although wasting Mike's gonads would not have been disagreeable. However, there should have been something done to Mike to make him regret his actions.

TlailaxuTlailaxuabout 8 years ago
I'm surprised...

... In a positive way JPB... Anything I've read from you or should I say tried reading was pure cuckold sissy bullshit whereas here the guy finally grows some balls to confront the cheating cunt, I still think there is space for another part, sort of like revenge on both wife and her lover, come on BOB, challenge yourself, do the right thing no sissy reconciliation or therapy, burn the bitch, this story needs a proper ending

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Nice

Read it again. At the end I could read the cheating cunts thoughts. "Oh God the one time I bring a cock home he had to be there. I should have went to the hotel."

Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lol

Hiding and watching isn't growing some balls! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a pathetic wimp!

Any time I stand and watch some guy fuck my wife in my home is the day they'll stick me in the ground.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
In too much of a hurry

to get the story out to provide us with some closure. A waste of time and effort to read. A 3*, if that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Stop writing! This sucked and was unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Loved It

In so many stories, the guy with the dick messes up the marriage and gets away at no cost to him. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that the husband saw to it that Mike lost his car, and that hubby went on a spending spree with jerkoff's credit cards and cash. But hubby shouldn't be through with the two rutting animals. Mike should expect a complete backalley penectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty funny stuff

He should have skipped using the credit cards as that opens him up to charges, but the rest was pretty funny. Sweetmeat huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
His comment to her should have been,when she phoned looking for him

You're not that that much of a racist , or a nigger hate, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LMAO

I don't know which is funnier, the story or some of the asinine comments left by people whose brain is not fully functional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not enough punishment

Why stop cell phone pictures etc

He tried to humiliate him to his wife no payback sufficient

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Good but could be better

If you added another chapter where the wife pleads forgiveness but he throws her out pregnant with Mikes baby in her womb. Anyway why was she surprised that she had been found out after Mike found his keys and wallet and car gone?

He should then arrange some payback for Mike. However, a good read but in real life he would have confronted them in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your story but honestly

I think most men would have broke them up at the couch and used a baseball bat, before listening to all the crap let alone allowing the sex

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Marriage over his car gone credit cards and money used her? Up to us

I see her divorced and him moving on

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good revenge story. 5*****

I especially liked this: "I drove his car down to the car rental place and left it parked on the street with the windows rolled down and the keys in the ignition. It sat there and fairly screamed out TAKE ME!" That's a new bit of revenge and I really like the idea!

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Almost a good story

Yeah! Almost a good story but it wasn’t finished!!!

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good, but you forgot some things

He should have taken pictures and audio & video. Then he could have gone after her company and had Mike fired. Also it would be nice ammunition in the divorce. Can you imagine what her racist family would do?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
Don't know if it was that bad of a day as the MC claimed it was...

... 'Cause, being him, I would say a truly heartfelt 'thanks' to the Good Lord for finally cluing me in that I've wasted more than a decade on a worthless slut.

Make no mistake: this ain't the first time Marge cheated on her marriage. She may have never had sex with a black man before, and maybe she never brought another man in her house, in her marital bed, before, but there's absolutely no way she was faithful throughout her eleven years in this union. She felt way too easily to her would-be suitor here to think that this was a first time event for her. Plus, faithful wives do not bring male co-workers in her home to check up on their home computer problems - they ask their husbands to deal with it.

In any case, the payback for that affront doesn't seem worth the trouble - sure, he made Mike's life a little bit inconvenient, but Marge seems to walk away from the whole thing unhurt. Sure, she's going to get a divorce, but that's gonna hurt the MC just as much, if not more, as it's going to hurt her. Worst still, is that the stunt he pulled on the man who cucked him may come back to bite him in the ass - taking the wallet, the car, the money, none of it can really get back to him, since there was no concrete proof he was behind it... maxing out the credit cards, however, will definitely land him in jail, unless all of the shops he went to during his shopping spree had no security cams in them. Since that's incredibly unlikely... going to jail for a cheating wife just ain't worth it.

Good story, though. I don't mind the none-ending, since it's pretty clear that the marriage is dead. Not the greatest BTB, but still a decent one.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

you are the best at short and sweet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Bad No Ending

Need more of an ending with more payback. Oh well could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More pain

No pain no gain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope a little "white meat" was worth the cost. I'm thinking . . .NO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hubby is a pussy

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

If Papatoad wrote this he would probably leave out perfunctory bullshit sex out and would have made no conversations and it would have all been 10 times better than JPB can do. Not bad though.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Needs more of an ending! More revenge, too! Hubby was a definite cuck!

AqualungbbAqualungbbover 2 years ago

Too short. Feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike needed a lot worse of an ending than that. His pride and joy could use a little TLC.

Hey look there's that dark donut complaining again. Q

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories based on the BBC myth are an automatic 1.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Have to agree with donuts on this.one. Big dark dildo bullshit.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Needs

Needs a better ending,eg did she come home.?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was truly a fecal matter redefining story.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Where is the ending.....

Fuck Bob at least complete this.

Don't be a Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only halfway to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, like the commenter below, the BBC myth gets an automatic 1

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Another story with a candy ass character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story IS unfinished.

Did Mike fix her computer, or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stupid asshole stood there and watched. HE DESERVED EVERYTHING HE GOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wimp stppd amd watched it all. He deserved everything he god. At least have the balls to put a stop to it. You can still kick her out if you want to. Is her lover bigger than you? So what? That's the reason you keep a baseball bat and a shotgun in the house. Bob, I used to like you, but you are leaving too many stories unfinished.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

No man would watch and not take a bat and put it up mikes ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He saw the whole things happening and did nothing. Why doesn't somebody just kill hkim and put him out of his misewry? Bob, I just lost a losst of respect for your writing. I hate stores about men like this who don't have the balls to even try to stop his wife from cheating. I would like to give this -10*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you had not added the fact that her boss was/is black it would have been a 4*, now it is a 5*. She needs to be seen as a BBC lover, before the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is one stupid cuckold! Not even smart enough to take video or pictures, he will get screwed in divorce court. But not even try to stop Mike or beat his ass, what looser. It’s no wonder Marge went looking for better and bigger cock..

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 1 year ago

JPB often has stories that make for good reading.

This one in particular didn't show up the same way.

The betrayed husband watches or hears his wife being another man's bitch and just leaves to cause material damage to the bitch's lover.

I agree that something more "tough" should have been imposed. At least video or audio recording, to have a good negotiation argument.

The bitch should have been burned, along with the asshole.

But that's just my opinion.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9046 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS