All Comments on 'It Happened One Rainy Night Ch. 04'

by Satin and Lace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
So good!

This is a very vivid and exciting series! I'm really enjoying it!

Hurry with more!

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 17 years ago
Twists and Turns

Hot. I love this story, keep going!

Possible story suggestions might be, have Steve get hired by his uncle and start sleeping with his wife, his mistress, and his daughter(s) or maybe one of Kates' siblings can hire him and have this turn into a sexual three ring circus.

Keep writing, the negative comments are usually from people like me with no talent, don't let them stop you or even slow you down.

mikey

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
This Story has been Reviewed

on the Author's Hangout of Lit Forums

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901&page=13&pp=25

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 17 years ago
Good series

I'd like to see some continuation with these two. I like some of the suggestions here of seeing Steve get involved with some other older ladies, preferrably connected to Kate. Like her next lesson is to teach him how to satisfy two women @ once, so she invites her best friend (who's husband is also too tired for sex) to join them for a threesome. Or it could be her sister, or Steve's aunt, or someone like that.

In either case, I'd rather you ignore the suggestions regarding pregnency. That would just make it needlessly complicated (&. @ 42, she's a bit old for that anyway).

Let's just keep this fun. I'd also rather that John doesn't find out (or join in), I like the idea of Steve having Kate to himself, right behind his father's back.

Well, I'm be looking forward to whatever you've got planned next.

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 17 years ago
older women are beautiful lovers

<grin, Steve is on an erotic journey, puddy in your hands <grin what's he gonna do next <bigrin'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous