All Comments on 'Penis Envy Too – Women Only'

by peppermintpatty2006

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Patty is always to the point, and very funny!

Patty, You always make me laugh! you always excite me too!

You're mind is quite interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn

Damn Patty. I thought we were supposed to measure by standing against a wall, placing a yard stick between our legs and reading where the tip of our penis is on the yard stick. *grin* Too cute a submission you wrote.*S*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting :)

You should write some stories about guys being lined up in class according to size! That would be quite funny :)

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Women Are The Problem

I have never told a woman what the size of my penis is. I have never had to. Women have spread the word. Women have told other women the most incredibly untrue stories about me imaginable. I am well endowed, but by the time a prospective date has heard about me, she is expecting far more than is humanly possible. Women talk, but why can't they stick to the facts. Also, this problem is compounded by those women who claim to know, but don't know. They tell stories that are beyond comprehension.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's the tongue size that matters!

Women aren't concerned with the size of the penis, but the size and texture of their tongues...and of course their willingness to use them. How can we ever get this across to these little darlings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Overall Good

Pretty good overall, only thing inaccurate is that the average is not "4 to 7" inches. That's a wide, wide range. Only one place in the world (The Dominican Republic of Congo) reaches a 7 inch average, and it's pretty likely that that study is very inaccurate. In reality, in most places, it's closer to 1 in 100 guys having a 7+ inch penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous