All Comments on 'How To Make Your Own Sex Toys'

by vic_elor

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Tangerine Sex DreamTangerine Sex Dreamover 17 years ago
awwww, come on now

to previous poster-

it wasnt that bad!! I have heard of worse. The cardboard sounds uncomfortable though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Post write words

Ok, to everyone who complains...

On the ice dildo, note how there is not any mention of removing the condom from the ice. There are several devices on the market that mimick this toy and similar items have appeared in porn. With that said, if this is too extreme for you, don't use it!

To everyone who calls/called me out on the soap device... if you do it right there shouldn't be a problem with it getting inside of you. Those who site skin irritation... yeah, you got me on that one. Either wrap it up or use something afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A better way

All you need is a condom and a sock. Fold the sock so that the foot is inside the leg portion to a comfortable length and put the condom on. Now slide the sock over you cock and go to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
dumb

Just go buy sex toys.......CHEAP ASS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another good one...

not very good.

i have thought of a better one...

use a vibrating toothbrush!

hah ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
better than sex toys

i use a vibrating toothbrush too lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dumb ass!,

what the fuck!? don`t use soap thats gunna burn like hell!! use an empty botle cottenballs for tip of dic(if needed)and some lube!! ass wipe!

(:^0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're 11 years old and write like a six

year old? Where the fuck is education at these days. LITEROTICA, GET HIM OFF OF HERE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
superb

it is really interesting but i too do this daily and also i take a pillow that dig a hole according to my size and go a ride it is wooooooooow............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a question.

I have to ask how do u make a anal dildo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Child's play???

Using a child's bowling pin is a nice one too. It's already smooth and ready to go. Has a small top and gets wider as you go down in it. Feels really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF

why in the hell is 11 and 12 year olds reading this stuff go play with your barbie dolls don't grow up to fast you won't like it

vic_elorvic_eloralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Explanation

For anyone wondering about some of these comments... There were like five or six comments be people saying a bunch of crazy stuff and claiming to be like 11 and 12. I deleted them. Please don't post anything stupid like that... I will delete them once I notice them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Water Sex (for women)

Can't affored sex toys or don't have the right tools to make them with? Well now you can have the same plesure of sex in your own shower!! :O Ok first you get in the shower and ajust the water temp. but not too cold or it will not feel good then. Next you lay on the shower floor and find a strong water current and put your pussy under it. Then you count to 20 and then you will be jumping every where. IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P. Belive me I know it does cause I do the exact same thing every day!!!:O Especially after work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
TOOTHBRUSH!!!!!!

i use a toothbrush since I'm STILL too young to buy a real sex toy from online or anywhere else and my mom broke my last one. :( Toothbrush is good! it makes me squirt every time!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
So...

Is all this from personal experience mmm?... I read this all and got a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOW

how does a toothbrush give any pleasure to you? its so tiny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
anything goes

turn over the kichen chair place on condon and insert in your butt.

under arm rollon bottles lub and insert in butt.

spray cans with round tops lub and insertin your butt .

wet a big cake of soap insert in butt and cum.

i find that when i have the chair leg in i move till i feel pressure and this makes me cum even better more intense.

i have put 3 candels in at once (with condon on )

shop for kids sweets toys that you know you will like in your butt. also big condles as well.

i have done all the above ..

want more info e-mail me at

lasthope@absamail.co.za

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
male sex

hi any more thing to use for male? in bathroom or wad and can cooking oil be use to masterbed as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can't wait to use my sex toy

I cant wait 2use my sex toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
for guys

put your dick between two couch pillows.. then fuck the shit out if it on your knees

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
These sex toys are shit.

My sex toy.

You need a sturdy container with a hole large enough and long enough to stick your cock into when erect. You also need to be able to cut of the end of the container.

you need one balloon and lube, ky gel or household kitchen oil works awesome.

Grab container and cut of the bottom of it.

Grab your balloon and strech the balloons opening over the opening of the bottle.

Pour a generous amount of lube into it.

place your hand into the cut end and grab end of balloon and strech it and fuck away.

you can use a stick and tape the end of the balloon to the stick to keep the balloon streched if you can't be bothered holding it.

After your done you can dispose of the ballon and it's ready to go with no mess.

Simulates a vagina really well

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
make your own dildo kit

find make your own dildo kits at http://ourpleasurebox.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A vagina tube:

this one works great I think I have found a new favorite. this actually works better than some real ones I bought may want to tape the condom to the tube or hold onto it with your fingers it can roll back off and hit you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Easy sex toy

All you need is a pair of jeans or any tight pants.

Stuff the inside of the pants with some old clothes so you get a shape of a bottom half of body with legs.

Now all you need to is make a slit in the backside region and then stick a condom on and away you go

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the feel

lol the fruite one works really well (.)(.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chilly dildo

After filling the condom with water, pull it through an empty toilet paper tube, leaving the "head" and "balls" hanging out the openings. You can adjust the size of the head and balls by squeezing the water and pulling GENTLY on the condom. Once you get it to the desired shape, put it in the freezer. After it's completely frozen, unroll the tube off of the condom. I made this for my girlfriend yesterday, took about 18 hours to freeze completely, and we're going to try it out tonight! And it actually looks like the real thing, balls and all...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cold?

Wouldnt it be uncomfortable? I mean you're putting something cold in a very warm area

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
alternative vagina

A plantain (those large banana-looking things in the produce section of the grocery store) works very well as a substitute vagina. Select one that is ripe (yellow with black spots, and soft), and large enough to slide your cock into. Cut off one end, and squeeze out the plantain fruit out of the skin. Cut a few slits on the other end (so when you slide your cock into the skin, the air has someplace to go.)

Also, coconut oil provides a great lubricant, whether using a plantain or just your hands. Coconut oil is a solid below room temperature, but liquifies when warmed up. Many people use it for a hair conditioner and skin moisturizer (that's how I found out about it).

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

This Bonus one is for the Males, I've seen on XHamster that Uploaded another from of Homemade Pussy/Vagina Toy/Tube. According to them you'll need....

Two Sponges and A Few Rubber Bands and a Rubber Glove (Latex would be Best Unless if you're Allergic) and Lube

Just Sandwich the Two Sponges Between with the Open End of the Gloving Hanging out, Then Take the Loss End of the Glove and Fold it Outwards making a Lip. Then when that was done Rubber Band the Whole thing Together.

Technically I one for the Females, the Only Reason that I didn't Mention it, is Because it's on the High Risk Side in terms of Making it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous