All Comments on 'Embrace'

by amarasfantasy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautifull

My pussy is driping. I would like to be fucked that way. I want to be that woman on yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice job,

Good work, so far. Could use more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
like my first time

The detail in your story is wonderful and reminds me of the first time I was fucked. It's great to see you view it as "making love" instead of just sex -- that's how I view it when I get dressed up in women's clothes and a man fucks me. I love feeling like a woman and being his woman. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So true,describes the first time a man makes love to you instead of using you. You never forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh my goodness. My insides are tingling because I know what you wrote is so true. I met him, he was in his 50s, he stood up for me when we met, tall, slightly bald, he reached for my hand, kissed it, you look beautiful, pulling out my chair, his hand brushing my neck. I felt a tingling in my cock. We ordered, Rob asked me if I liked wine, yes, red, may I order for us, please. The meal was good, he asked all about me, he didn't speak about himself, shall we go, yes, he had asked what I would like, I said a ballet that was in town. We arrived, the ballet was great, he held my hand, looked after me, may I drive you home or would you prefer I called a cab for you. I didn't hesitate, would you mind driving me, of course, it would be my pleasure. He opened the car door for me, I felt like a princess, as we drove, we talked about the ballet. I put my hand on his leg, moving my fingers, he didn't mind. It was all too short, we were there, he opened the door for me, walked me up to the apartment door. Thank, you for a wonderful evening, he reached for my hand kissing it, I didn't move, I would like it very much if you would come in and have a coffee, he looked up at me. He hesitated, and I mean very much, he smiled , thank you, I would like that. We entered, I made the coffee, I walked over to him, here let me make you more comfortable, I reached for his tie, undoing it and the top button of his shirt and moved my lips to his, a gentle kiss, he responded, his lips against mine. I looked at him, grabbing his hand, moving him into my bedroom. I turned, he put his arms around me, he undid the zipper of my dress, I stepped out of it, cursing the pantyhose. He again held me, I could feel his hardness against me. I turned, slowly removing his shirt,, kissing his chest, fumbling with his belt, then his trousers, his underwear, he pushed my head slowly down, my mouth engulfed his hard cock, slowly moving. He pulled me up, lowering me onto the bed, removing my pantyhose, then licked along my legs, up to my hard cock, licking it, my balls down to my intimate entrance, rimming me, then back up. Please lick my clit, his tongue moving up, his mouth covering it, I groaned, his finger finding my hole. I handed him a small tube of lube, my hard clit still in his mouth, his lubed finger gently fingering me, I let out a groan as my clit sent its juice into his mouth, he gently took it from me, working my clit until I could take no more. Oh, fuck me, make love to me, he moved, I went to turn around, no please I want to look at your beautiful face as I make love to you as he lifted my legs, he moved the head of his cock up and down my hole, I pushed forward, oh please, I felt his hardness and as he eased forward, I opened for him, entering me completely as he moved over me, his lips on mine, moving in me, my insides holding his cock, wanting him to give me his seed, faster now, our lips locked, my clit leaking juices, I felt him swell, I knew, I lifted my legs and locked them around him, pulling him deep into me, rewarded by the heat of his seed flowing into me until I knew he was finished, our lips unlocking, finally parting. I held him, he moved away, he went to leave, please stay, my hand on his hairy chest, moving down to his still semi hard cock, caressing it, he didn't move, my fingers gently touching his balls, a finger slipping down, finding his anus, he pushed up, I gently pushed it into him, moving it around, he arched up, I moved my head down, gently engulfing his cock, reacting, oh yes,make me cum,yes as I pushed a second finger into him and that did it, what cum he had left spilling into my mouth. He stayed the night and many nights after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, amazing.

Best story I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how wonderful it that!

how wonderful it that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous