All Comments on 'My 1st Foreskin Experience'

by ucsjm38

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES! THIS IS SO TRUE!

An man who is uncircumcised feels so much better. THANK YOu for writing this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
from mature un-circumcised reader

Being un-circumcised has never been of any concern to me, or that I know of to any partners. Maybe a couple over the years made some comment, in a complimentary manner.

It is interesting to find an entertaining story about the subject, and somewhat intriguing to know that there could be some difference in experiencing sex with an uncut member. I had no idea that some women may seek us out tho. Great boost for the self worth!

Could happily read more stories about uncuts'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Move to Britain

Hardly anyone is circumcised over here, other than for strictly religious reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyable story

Being "uncut" also, I found this story enjoyable because when my wife and I shared sex with other couples I was always the uncut guy. Seems that, in my experience anyway, most all guys we knew had been circumsized at birth. It was always fun being just a little bit "different" and I can't recall one girl who didn't express a tiny bit of a thrill playing with foreskin. Now, if I only was "8 inches of really thick cock"...Laughing...Enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for writing this. I hope that those who read it think about what they might be doing to their own children, when the time comes.

I wasn't given the choice, and was very tightly circumcised. It was so tight that getting an erection was an exercise in agony. I can't help but think this also limited my "full potential", especially since I've heard of guys with long foreskins filling them completely when they get very excited. Stretching exercises have helped a lot, but it bothers me that they were needed at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Foreskins can be hot!

The foreskin is very hot, but until recently only gay men were saying that out loud. While this submission is extremely flattering to us uncuts, it remains a fantasy that life should not imitate. Encounters of this nature should be with a condom, and condoms largely eliminates the difference between cut and uncut. Also, I can't imagine a wife being so proud of her uncut husband that she would encourage her woman friends to go all the with him. My wife has told a handful of girlfriends that I am uncut, and would not mind if they saw me on a nude beach or in a sauna, but she would NEVER countenance any woman handling my penis. And a foreskin is a lot more than just eye candy; the slide action is the thing. But if there were wives like that, that would smash a lot of sad preconceptions about the foreskin and word would get around that uncut is hot LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice story greg

good story but to bad greg wrote it and not the friend... ummm duh ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
me 2

im uncircumcised and i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovely story!

This is great. I too have a long foreskin and love to show it off and have it sucked!

biNHguybiNHguyabout 12 years ago
hot

what a generous friend you have in Lori, not all are willing to share . I love the part where he came inside his "hooded cock" I will have to try it sometime, either on my own...or maybe a friends ! yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Similar experience

My husband is circumcised and I had seen my first uncircumcised cock while on a house boat trip with friends. My husband and the rest of the couples were out wake boarding but I stayed back with another couple. I started talking to my girlfriend and circumcision came up. I found out they did not beleive in it and some how the topic lead to me never seen or experienced one. She told her husband and they both took me aside and let me explore, play and do whatever I wanted to until my curiosity was fulfilled. I'm happily married and that was the last time I got to physically experience one but now I find myself looking for this stuff on the computer. I regret having our son's circumcised. I would like to experience what it would be like to have sex and give oral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uncircumcised man

I am uncircumcised white male 29 years very good looking but I heard women in USA are not okay with uncut men because they might think something is wrong with them. There are also women who have a fetish for uncut men. It's weird world I don't have girlfriend yet in USA but I am planing to.

There are women who are saying it's better with uncut I don't know I am not a female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1st "no foreskin" experience

Living in the UK, my experience is almost the opposite. I'm circumcised, which is unusual here. In fact, I've never been with a woman for whom I was NOT the 1st "no foreskin" experience she had had. Each has been intrigued and keen to explore and inspect (which I find a turn on). I've never known a woman to be turned off or on by my status.

P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Taking it in the rear

Hi, USA girl here! My first experience was on a one night'r. Back to my place, things got so heated that we ripped each others clothes off. He turned me around and I was getting ready for him to enter me from behind and before I knew it he was deep into my tight ass. I've had anal sex before but it usually required lots of messy lube. Even with that it always hurt and took a long time to adjust and enjoy. I didn't think too much about it as it felt the best anal sex I had ever enjoyed. After we finished I found out because he was uncircumcised, his foreskin was enough to reduce the friction. I saw him again wanting to experience him deep inside my pussy. I love foreskin. Too bad there aren't that many here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a story!

I really enjoyed reading that story. As an intact male I will let you know that a women with a true appreciation of foreskin is a rare find!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Foreskin Hunters

OMG, I ran across this letter by accident. It was so hot that I all I could think about was my own first time fantasies. I shared this story with my husband and it turned into our fantasy. We discussed a plan to turn our fantasies into reality and after our first encounter turned out to not be our last. Thank you for opening our eyes to a new experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

usa girl where are u? im uncircumcised

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 1st experience

Loved reading this and all the details make me want to pursue this more but my 1st experience was being at the right place at the right time with my husband. After a long night of drinking at a night club we were invited back to sit in a hot tub with some friends. Clothes started to come off but as long as everyone was under the bubbles no one could see. Her husband sat next to me and I could feel his legs brush up against mine every now and then and it got me thinking. Before I knew it he had grabbed my hand and guided it towards his crotch. I felt his cock and it was different as it had a foreskin. It was fun to play with and it made it very easy to jack up and down as the skin did all the work. Thank goodness for the bubbles because his wife and my husband didn't know what I had done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Virgin

I am 34 yrs. virgin with natural uncut penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My first wasn't my last

I never knew until I met and married my uncircumcised husband that I would have such an attraction. I have been blessed to meet him and he gets off inviting other uncircumcised guys into our 3-some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Learn the male anatomy before you try to write porn!

"His balls shriveled and hung low. It appeared to be drained of cum." Sperm originates in the testicles, not semen (aka cum). Semen originates in the prostate, the seminal vesicle and the bulbourethal gland. Ucsjm38, you like lots of Literotica writers, ought to learn the anatomy about which you try to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nocturnal surprizes

At age foreseen I had many nighttime orgasms, Most surprises orgasm, without , erection. But it felt like there was one.

I'm 76 now and just had another the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happily married and secretly cheating ...

Living in the US, I had only been with cut guys and my husband is circumcised. I had my first uncut while on a business trip. It was the most amazing experience that changed me. He is a business partner I work with closely and he knows I will never leave my husband so we have a secret agreement when we travel together. He has a huge cock with an amazing foreskin I just can not get enough of. If I knew then what I know now, I would have never had our sons circumcised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mature yoga wife

My mature wife is a yoga instructor. Hot yoga. Has her studio in the basement of our home just outside Toronto Canada. She offers nude hot yoga sessions to some of her open minded clients. Couples or singles. Open classes and private one on one. She is an oral expert. Just "Loves" to suck cock. She has an asian client late 20's. A former very muscular and flexible gymnast.More impressive is his 91/2" very thick uncut cock. She cannot keep her mouth away from it. Sucks him as he does various poses nude. Circles her tongue under his foreskin swallows every drop when he cums. And sicks him some more. Just loves sucking him off. Totally infactuated with his cock and foreskin. The only one of her clients she sucks. Hot to watch too the odd time I get the opportunity.z

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife enjoys my foreskin !

My wife was married before & told me her first husband that was circumcised would often hurt her with his rough thrusting during sex. The first time we had sex together she did not realize that I was uncut and climaxed several times rather quickly. She tells me the gliding action of my foreskin really gets her going like no cut man has ever done to her. She loves oral with me also & slides her tongue under my foreskin and swirls it around...SO GOOD ! She tells her friends about my foreskin & that makes me feel great ! I am 65 yrs. old...born in the USA & never had a problem not being circumcised.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Tell us more about chewing his foreskin.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Uncut Guy here, loved reading your adventures

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous