All Comments on 'The Psychology Experiment'

by cristena

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
badger_ravenmoonbadger_ravenmoonalmost 20 years ago
A completely believable piece of eroticism

Honestly, the work was well-done, creative, and coherant. The narrative was direct, though at times such direction became "clunky," it never took away from the power of the story. What made it more interesting was that such experiments, while ethically forbidden, do go on under other auspices, and they are fascinating to me.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 15 years ago
Stanley Milgram eat your heart out!

I guess there is something ironic in that statement in that Milgram died of a heart attack, but hey-ho. I loved this story for its bringing together of mind-control with exhibitionism. I liked that Jenny was unable to stop herself. I have a friend whose major fantasy is to be naked in public but she won't because of all those social mores that have stopped her. Going naturist is not enough for her, she wants the arousal of the forbidden. So, I showed her this story and she was blown away by it. Yes there are some clunky elements in the narration but it is a good story. I imagine Jana(?) as some 6 foot Russian gymnastic dominatrix...but then that's my fantasy.

gentilitygentilityabout 15 years ago
a real turn-on

Well-written and imaginative but believable. One problem from the very beginning was how aroused Jenny became just from watching a couple getting it on. No women I know get particularly excited from simple porn--let alone that quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

So well-written, and so very, very arousing. I'd love to see this turned into a real pornographic film. The roots are here for a decent plot, and if it was done well it could be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow.

Just simply one of the best stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous