All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 01'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great start

Great start , My son has also been taking my panties recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
next chapter hurry

love the way you have details about the panties. thank god no thong story keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now this makes me wet

Another wonderful story by PBP. I love the details. I love it all. By the time I finished, I was literally dripping. I wold consider it an honor to let you have my panties. when is chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well written

As with all of Pro_Ball _Player's stories, this was very well written, well thought out and detailed. Really builds the anticipation and makes me hungry for more and what ever will come next. I almost feel like I know him. Love everything he writes. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the sniffing

Please continue with lots of sniffing musky pungent panties. Also Mom let son sniff her panties while she still wears them, then progressed into sniffing her bare musky pussy. with lots of humor in it. Sister gets embarrassed when she learns but also flattered.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Not Realistic

This is a good story, but I really cannot identify with it. When I was a boy, one of my jobs around the house was to do the family laundry. I had to deal with panties and bras and various other types of lingerie. I don't really remember ever getting "turned on" by it until it was actually being worn by a woman, especially if she was ready to take it off.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my!

When I was in college, my room mate's boyfriend used to steal my panties. At first I was mad. I set a trap for him and when I caught him I ended up getting turned on after he told me what he did with them. He's my husband now and his favorite thing is to have my panties in his hand when we're in bed, or when I'm sucking him. I'm happy he wants my panties. Any woman should be flattered when a man is interested in her panties.

I think this story rocks. My husband will like it, too.

needteachinneedteachinover 17 years ago
Yet again!

You've done it again! Your story is very well thought out and written, very believable, and yet again impresses the heck out of me (as well as turns me the hell on)! Great job, but nothing short of what I've come to expect from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's happening now

My Son has been doing that since he was 14 and still is at 17. Never a word has been said between us and sometimes I leave him a surprise of fresh wet one's. Usually my sexiest one's now. I leave them at the entrance to my bedroom and see him take them in the morning, then find them in his bedroom later with a surprise for me. I have to say it adds to my fantasy sessions. Keep up the good work looking forward to Chapter two.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 17 years ago
How can you do this to us?

This story is so hot, how can you leave us hanging like this? Hurry with the next part please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This is an awesome story.

Please keep it going the same way you have done the first part. It's going slow and teasingly. i hate stories that all of a sudden have the mom n son going at it.

This is great one with how you have been wording it too.

Like believable and innocent like.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More panties

I jack off in my sisters panties and my moms panties and sexy girdles in lace trim and a satin split crotch.My mom one evening came home from work and called me downstairs to her bedroom.She was sitting on her bed wearing her normal buisnes attire,black skirt white blouse and pantyhose.She said Jeff I was getting dressed this morning and when I put my girdle on I noticed it was wet,do you know anything about this.I stood thier knowing I was busted but tried to say no.Then she said its a strange thing to find the crotch of my girdle soaked with what smells like sperm and your father is out of town its your sperm isnt it.Well she said I had to wear them today anyway it was the cleanist girdle I had except for the cum covered crotch,do you have any idea what it was like for me to wear this girdle all day knowing that my sons cum was plastered all over the gusset of my girdle that I was wearing. I just stood there dumbfounded she took my hand slid it under her skirt and silk slip putting my hand between her thighs.The feeling on her pantyhose and slip against my hand was erotic and soon I had a raging hardon.When she slid my hand further up her skirt I felt her girdle she kept moving my hand till it was rubbing her wet pantyhose and crotch of her girdle.She said see what I had to deal with all day.She then looked at my crotch and saw the bulging cock in my shorts.She reached under her skirt pulled off her pantyhose pulled up her skirt and slip pulled me on top of her pulling my shorts down.My cock landed on her girdle covered thigh,it felt so good and silky. I rubbed my cock on her thigh for a few strokes and mom had the crotch of her pantyhose under my nose asking me if this is what I like to smell.Then she repositioned me between her leggs my dick now laying on the satin crotch of her girdle.My natural instinc kicked in and I started humping her,my cock thrusting up and down her satin crotch,she was moaning and grunting then my cock slipped threw the split crotch of her girdle and I sunk my dick balls deep into her moist hot cavern pussy,she wrapped her thigh arround my waist and moaned no,no,yes,yes,no oh my gawd. I was thrusting like a madman getting his first drink of water in days.I was unbuttoning her blouse and pulling the cups of her sexy bra down to get to her 36C tits sucking on her nipples and then it happened.I tensed up and shot a huge load of sperm in her hot cunt not on the girdle crotch like I use to.Afterwards she told me I couldnt tell anybody because we would be in serious trouble and dad would leave her.I promissed as long as I could get her girdle covered pussy often, she agreed then I asked her if she would buy my sexy sister a few pair of sexy girdles like hers.She just gave me a devilish smile. Could put you professional touches to story to make it erotic like your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rave!

This story, and many of your other stories, are destined to become erotic classics.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Dream Mother

Loved the panty sniffing, and loved the incredible way the mother handled it. Bring on the dirty dirty panties. Great great story

nawdyboieenawdyboieeover 16 years ago
Loved it

You already know it, But I can't help chiming in in with a "me too". I'm looking forward to Chapter 2!

shoeslayershoeslayerover 14 years ago
"A very nicely written story"

yoe ! very nice.

You made "mom" out to be a very nice woman who understands

us guys at that stage of life when gettin' off is almost

a priority ! she handled the situation with love an kindness and yet got her message across about things anyways.

To be quite frank i was turned on by my moms stuff as a kid tho i had sisters moms stuff somehow meant more.

take care

"the shoeslayer"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This could have been a great story

The first half of this story is sexy and romantic. As it proceeds further I started to lose some interest, not being a fetishist and crossdresser. The author also spends way too much time with the protagonists lecturing each other, and the whole US American moralist background hovers uncomfortably above them. It would be good to retain some lightness, some scenes or ordinary life and indeed flirting between the various forms of intercourse...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
18 and he doesn't know how to run the washing machine?

Wow. Just, wow. There's a difference between affect and effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't start it

This is a great series with one HUGE PROBLEM. There is no ending. He never fucks mom or sister and dad. There is so much potential for more but the writer has fallen off the planet. It's been over 11 years since last chapter was posted with the promise of more, but there's nothing new. Find another series if you don't want to be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't start it. If you already started take it as an advice,"back off". The series doesn't have ending. You you keep reading such a long and will designed story at the end you will be very depressed by the lack of climax but if you can't stop reading just don't keep expectation plz...

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

I really enjoy the interplay with mom.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

It's been a long time ago that I first read this story, sorry that I didn't leave a comment, unless I was only doing anonymous back then. Some of the commenters rant that it's unbelievable that an 18 year old has never learned to run a washing machine or just now discovers panties. Well, one of the rules of Literotica is that all the persons having sex must be 18 years old. Just go with it and enjoy the story, I did. I guess I was hooked on panties in my early, early teens and still love them.

RegretsRegrets3 months ago

I feel like I’ve just been to church

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous