All Comments on 'Blowjobs'

by HotKittySpank

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 17 years ago
She speaks the truth

Any woman who knows how to tease her man and prolong his pleasure until he begs for release will have the ultimate power in their relationship. Here's to powerful women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love you!

Where have you been all me life???????????/

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yet another bj manual on how to suck cock

Yet another on how to suck off a guy. Don't we have enough bj manuals? They outnumber the how to's for going down on a woman.

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 17 years ago
Nicely done!

Crisply and wonderfully written, and unexpectedly exciting. This is different in its way, and very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyed it very much

I love to hear about women knowing how to please a man. We try to do that to women very much also. Would like you to submit a story with that theme where the man is tied and you give him a very long blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimmin know nothing...

...about giving good blowjobs, you need a man or a dick-chick for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Very nice, very hot, I hope I meet a woman like you someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not so much of a how to

more like confessions of a cocksucker

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 17 years ago
big grin (~_*)

okay, I liked this story <grinin', the mix of truth and humor with some chuckleboned lines that still have me giggling. BJ, all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is great!

I enjoyed reading this.

You seem to take my exact view on the subject of blow jobs. I'm just a beginner in this subject but I love it and I take everytime as a chance to get better and give my man pleasure. And luckily my lover is a good teacher, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great job

you are a good writter enjy your stories keep writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Top Blowjob Tips

There are certainly many methods of fellatio that women perform on their significant other, far too many for here. For sure there are a few things that all men enjoy. Some women really like to use their hands a lot, some too much. The "kung-fu grip" is only necessary if you have put in an hour or more and he just won't blow. Hands are nice, but when used to caress, stroke and even tickle or tease. Men want to see you sucking and enjoying the sucking. Here is the million dollar secret that is no secret. He wants you to look like a total slut sucking his cock. He wants you to be that little closet whore whose mouth becomes so sloppy wet that you have to post a yellow caution sign on the floor while working that reads, "Don't slip". When a man gets to watch you pleasuring him, the greater compliment is your salivating palate.

Fellatio Tips --- http://bit.ly/mind-blowing-pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Add noise to the silence of sucking.

Hi,

Even I,as a man, forget to add enough sloppy slurping sounds as I suck off another guy except when I do that vacuum suck motion and his knob slips out of my mouth with a pop but weather you're getting it or giving it to your favorite gender the sounds of slurping along with a few 'Mmmm's' with a smile attached will make for extra hot sex. I also like to vigorously 'kiss suck' in quick succession the end of his knob for at least a half a minute at a time after taking him in as far as I can and making loud slurping sounds on the way back to the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CIA WHORES TRUTH OR NOT YOU DECIDE

The CIA trains young girls in Brazil to be there whores then brings them back to America and recruit them into the Marine and USArmy. Then prostitutes them so they can sell plastic caps to insert into these half Vietnamese midgets who are calling themselves Americans. These midgets dream of a bigger head so what the US Marines does is peel the skins off the top of there head and insert a plastic cap with a 116 degrees slope to the front. Off course this comes as a punishment and reward for having sex with a minor. The world over there doing this shit. They advertise this 116 degrees as fashion statement. You're not a man or woman unless you have sex with one of there focking stinking half Vietnamese whores that their breeding in Brazil.

Anyone besides a half Vietnamese sleeps with one of their whores has a plastic cap with a 316 degrees slope and they advertise this as a joke with the Austin 316 WWF WRESTLE MANIA GUY. Only they get to sleep with there CIA half Vietnamese whores. And its only for them and its there big secret. Thats the CIA biggest secret. There you. Now you know the CIA BIGGEST SECRET

2hot2m82hot2m8over 9 years ago
Hot

My Cock is Throbbing and Oozing to Coat your Throat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous