All Comments on 'Cheating Wife Payback'

by robertpenn

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no...

Maybe it was the writer's style, but I found this story boring. There was no "feeling" to the story - no emotional involvement - just a gangbang - and badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree...

it was poorly written and boring. Just another over the top revenge story, filled to the brim with cliche's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i know a lot of you wimp and wife watchers

hated this story,because the bitch got what was coming to her cheating whoring ass.live with it and make be learn something,how too be aman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nope

Droll, like a bad newspaper account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The idiot thinks that this is the way a MAN acts?

Actually it is the behavior of a pathetic piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just one thing

Once the wife found that she was set up, hubby would be toast, regardless. She would drop the divorce proceedings and claim she only wanted counseling and reconciliation. Then after a few days his death would leave her a widow, inheriting all that she would have lost in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF

Are you sure you're old enough to be on this site? Your writing is juvenile and awkward to read. The story has posibilities and the characters are interesting but you have told it in a dry, flat voice. A little more work on the plot and a lot more character development would have made this a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good try but...

could have been better if an editor was called in. I quite like the idea of the story.

Yes, I've to agree the writing skill was below average but don't worry much, as you write more it gets better and remember to get the help of a good editor.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Not recommended

The story is so formulaic you want to cry. Plus it does not make much sense as criminal revenge will soon come to haunt the husband.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Very Boring Reading

So another story where a white wife gets gang fucked by a bunch of niggas who in turn provide their nigga bitch for her husband to fuck. What shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Welcome

Haven't seen you for a while Robert. Welcome back.

Hope your back to stay. I enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to don87654

for one the writer put blacks in his story.two the writer which is white like you should keep the story in content.it's a story,but why not use white men.three the story sound worst with blacks doing the bad deeds.four that why the blacks were use for blacks in this country are considered bad and nigger as you don87654 call us.this story was wrote by a white man that put black in it to called bad name and that find in america.five ,what're you don 87654 for calling the people the names you have said they were.read in webster dictionary what is a nigger and the picture is you.please use other races for a change if you can find any bad people in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just another black fuck story!

To many stories on this site just like this one. Get's dull after awhile

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disappointing

One of my favorite stories on this site is "Toni's Torment" that you wrote some time ago. This story "Cheating Wife Payback" is no where near the quality of Toni's Torment. Sentence structure is basic; flow is choppy; and, as has already been mentioned, there is no feeling to it. I know you have the talent. You just need to put it to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TO ANONYMOUS WHO HATES DON....

First of all, Robert, the story is good, a bit overdrawn maybe, but we can't always hit grand slams!!

Now, for the grammatically chalenged idiot who berated don for his scathing,(and yeah, stupid) remarks...

Sweetheart, in your own style.."for one stop berating other people's views, that's why it's called a comment board. two learn some english would you please!!! three don did not use the word nigger, you did, don used the word NIGGA, which actually does not meant he same thing.four run, do not walk to the nearest elementary school you can find, and BEG the 2nd grade english teacher to allow you into her class.five tell me what stories YOU have written for Literotica, and we'll all go and read them and give you a comment or two. and last, but certainly not least.....GET A GOD DAMNED LIFE, THIS IS FICTION YOU IDIOT!!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Yawner

Poorly told. The narrative style of dialogue used by the author is this story is badly done. If you're going to do dialogue, then do dialogue. Insofar as the construction of the story goes, the pacing is slow and labored, and the plot is formulaic. It's not good fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It wasnt written well but the plot is good. This

would work very well in no fault divorce states where the wife assumes she will get half of everything. After seeing herself and knowing everyone she knows can see it she will be very happy just to get divorced. The woman in this story has a great future as a real black cock whore! She can earn her own keep until she dies of the diseases she will acquire.

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
Another!!!!

Just like a 1000 others. Keep trying.

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Payback?

Not a very good plot. Boyfriend gets a free sex show , a blow job and thats it? No revenge heaped upon his head for the humiliation of his website? Cheating wife gets drudged and raped and likes it.

Wheres the PAYBACK?

Not a good story nor a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this was

crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if by 'crap' you mean 'shit'

then yes, this was 'crap'

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
she cheated and got what was coming to her

gary got away clean,they should rape him too.when you fuck over people it comes back.good story and a lessen,fuck up or fuck over your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OUCH!

That was harsh, but if you're going to screw around, sometimes it bites you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ah Yes, REVENGE

A dish best served "HARD" and cold. Just desserts for the Cheating Missus and her pathetic arrogant "BOSS". What a piece of work "HE" turned out to be.

This one I wish I could give even more than a 10 to!!!! I can think of some I've known in my life that deserved something like this.

Thanks for a GREAT story robertpenn!!!!

tammyppeterstammyppetersover 10 years ago
loved

Love a story where a cheating wife gets hers in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why did she sign?

You'd think she'd gain the upper hand by having him charged with felony conspiracy. This one makes no sense.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, robert, you finished this story.

Good for you. This was a good one, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done BTB

And in response to the previous anon about criminal acts? You have to be able to prove it. She didn't want anyone to see what she had been doing with her boss. Probably ruin both of them. I'm surprised that hubby didn't sue the company for their workplace romance. Might have lined his pockets even further.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Yeah

Fucking cunt got what was coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GRRRRR

criminal acts!

A wife cheating, a guy knowingly having sex with a married woman. These used to be criminal acts. Back when someones word, their vow meant something.

Want to have sex with someone else, divorce. Otherwise they are scum pieces of s&^t.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Huh?

So the cheaters got pleasured and everything is better? Absurd on the face of it and illegal as well.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 9 years ago
this wasn't well written, it was out fucking standing

this is in the top 3 of btb stories here!

MattAkerMattAkerabout 9 years ago
Only one thing wrong...

Gary should never have gotten blown. It's not like Don was receiving any pleasure while Gary fucked his wife...

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
What About the Kids?!

Should have had Toni 3-wayed,and then have her sit on Gary's face! Was hoping that one of the guys would have shoved his just used cock in Gary's mouth and make him clean it off 'til he gets hard again and then shoots all over his face. Finally,they should have had one final guy who had a few NASTY STDs fuck Toni in all three holes.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
WTF?! ~ I Guess the Kids Are the Ones Who REALLY Get Screwed!

Hate these stories that make the sex more important in a marriage/divorce than the children!

NO communication between husband and wife,and apparently each more interested in his/her own selfish needs than those of their children!

Hopefully,every adult will die of STDs after suffering first for a long time!

Fuck this shit!!!

(The kids get taken care of nicely by loving grandparents who use the $ inherited from the dead parents for the kids' benefit!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really Sucks

OK, you want revenge on the wife? Fine, but this was over the top and nothing was done to Gary! Instead of doing so much to his wife, I would have had those guys cut off his cock and smash it so it couldn't be reattached! Then stuff the smashed remains in his mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
least you could do

Instead of having girl give gary bj should have filmed him getting butt and face fucked and then posted it one same site he had used

Even though husband gets all the assets, in reality he gives her the sexual experience of her life. So what of the video she had videos already posted

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Cold!

He got revenge on Toni for cheating on HIS family. Notice I said his family. He did little to Gary but, Gary didn't cheat on him he just disrespected him knowingly having an affair with a married woman. Yes, the biggest losers in the matter were the children but, lets not forget the rest of the familiy. Her mother and father his family too the rest of the Inlaws all had to be hurt in varying degrees. In the divorce the got his way but, didn't get freedom. He only did the revenge thing because he was again rejected. If she gave him what he wanted she could have continued as she wanted. Of course if she wasn't cheating there wouldn't be a story. The reason he was rejected by Toni (reason not very clear) she knew he was a selfish self serving jealous overbearing nut case and she was right as shown by his actions. He was rejected again so he had to get even by having her raped in the most hanus way possible and humiliated beyond belief. Her rejection of him proved to be the correct course for her because he was heartless. Both Toni and Gary weren't even a little smart. Once she knew she was setup by her husband all kinds of shit would have broken louse but, okay it's a story.🃏

It would have been better if he had her killed instead of having her raped and humiliated the way she was. I know this is a story but, raped just to terrible to make lite of. The idea of this type of story is good try again without the rape and him not so self centered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK YEAH!!

Now we're headed in the right direction. Deep humiliation for the wife, and a new view for the bastard chasing her. He now knows that he'll never be able to keep her on the farm. She's been exposed to herself as a shameless BBC loving slut.

Once you go black....

And yeah Gary should have had to clean the dick pulled from her asshole while one of the other guys fucked him in the ass but that would have probably been too much to ask for.

And as far as rape goes, you can't rape a skank whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When A Wife Cheats On Her Husband...

And he doesn't kill her and her lover, that is more than she should expect from the divorce. Forget 50% of all assets. She should run far and fast.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Writer;))Is your precious Don any less of a scum of the earth,scumbag cheater that you all go hark hark the lark..and cringe like cry babies and wimps and wusses at his wife Toni's cheating?!;))

Mister robertpenn?!:))if Don was any less of a cheater..my heart would weep for him..but...;))...he cheats his wife of 20 years of marriage...of 50% of the assets or her maintenance;))..he cheats her of a husband's protection of his wife from harm to her person by strangers..;))

..by engineering her gangrape by strangers and its videotaping after drugging her;)) he cheats her of her right to the children she birthed presumably through enduring months of birth pangs;))...he cheats her of the person who should have got back at her clandestine lover and fought him;))...

fair treatment of a wife who put 20 years and income into the marriage...er...her cheating?!;)) he cheats her of all the rewards for her years of effort!!;))

sure it wasnt a oh so offended feeling of her refusing to feed his voyeur by allowing him to post her nude photos on the wives etc website?!;))..or her being a wanton slut to the Sex God, Don imagined himself to be perhaps...besides maintaining her career well too!!?!;))..as we see him so frustrated and desperate that he skull fucks a black woman at his wife's gangrape scene?!;))..or sure it wasnt Don seeking greener pastures?!;))

So who is any less of a cheater here?!;))whatever dress it puts on and comes 'cheating' is only cheating...calling a spade a spade!!;))Now those merrily taking potshots like cringing crybabies at the lady Toni....;)) when you all know jolly well its 'just a story'....;)) dont try to stop me from defending her ardently..just coz its 'just a story'!!;))Not that trying to stop me would help!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get an editor

This is shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He Ha ha Grammar Nazis

If you can sit on your asses and say you didn't understand what happen in that story you're full of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I'm of another opinion! Don should have had her lover fucked up to the point he could never use his cock again and subtly let his wife know he knew of her affair and it was him that "took care of the lover"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh spot the shit!

She was a lying hoe hopping bitch in this story! Normally I don't approve of rape in most cases to get even but, in this cases it didn't go far enough! They should've fucked him too. His ass should've become a super highway so wide open he had no control off his bowel. Because he knew he was fucking a married...Cheating bitch...

So fuck him too. Of course this is a story about a broken marriage but, it just that a fantasy.

So You cry baby SOSBs out there need to shut the fuck up, that includes the grammar Nazis out there!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
Are you bleeding hearts kidding!

Dons actions were very drastic but, with his upset both his cheating wife and her boss would've ended up dead if he physically did the revenge himself. But in the divorce unless they were in a state where there was no alienating of affection he did good for himself.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
As far as knowi

Don should've informed the cheating boss he was the one in control fucking them both. The recording should have been used anyway with faces blurred and sold to the internet. Yes Don was hard in this story but, he was given no other choice by the cheaters. He could've fixed his problems by killing them or her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don's Actions Were NOT Drastic

If anything, they were not drastic enough. All of the other female employees should have received a tape of what took place in the hotel, so they could be forewarned of the painful repercussions of being sexually involved with Gary. Gary's wife should get a copy of the tape, as well. Toni's children should get copies as well. They should know that the fault of the destruction of their family was on Toni's shoulders. Their Dad was in no way to blame. It is my firm belief that if the wife is the cause of a divorce, she should not be rewarded with custody of the children or any benefits exceeding 25 percent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ONLY ONE THING WRONG......

Once he had his divorce and all his assets, he should have sent a copy of the tape to the kids, her parents, her place of employment, Gary's wife and everyone Toni and Gary had ever known. Do it without letting anyone know he'd sent it. Even though he made no agreement to not make it public.

Absolutely destroy the cheating slut and her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More than one thing wrong!

Let's get the racism out of the way first. You just HAD to go for the stereotype, didn't you? You could have had a diverse group do the same stuff and it would have been no different. But you had to use the black bogeyman. For shame!

And why let Gary off the hook. It was like the difference between the pig and the chicken at breakfast. Sure he was uncomfortable but to compare getting two blowjobs to being gang raped is just wrong. The leader pulls his dick out of her ass and doesn't stick it in Gary's mouth? Those extra guys could have been exercising Gary's asshole and helping him get more involved.

So it was a good try but could have been a lot nastier and by that I mean better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So, was this a btb story masquerading as a stroke story? Or a stroke story masquerading as a btb story? I can't tell.........either way, it failed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Problem with the comments demanding the video go viral

The problem with that suggestion is that the porn was never made to go public to begin with, it was only filmed as a tool to use for settlement. Actually releasing that video would have criminalised Don and the rapists. They could all potentially go to jail and not only would Tony have got the divorce she wanted, not only she would have earned more than she thinks she deserved but she would have also recieved a fat victim of crime compensation for being gang raped. Only people who would have won here would be Tony and Gary in the end. Don would have never seen his kids again. Just saying.

Thanks to the author for an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gold

There is no problem with it..

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 5 years ago
I like good stories

This is not what I was looking for others may like it. It wasn’t for me. Too pornographic.

Thanks for your work.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
SAD!!!

This is the most disgusting sadistic RAPE BULLSHIT I have ever read!

Rape is ILLEGAL and Literotica should be totally ashamed for publishing such bullshit. This is NOT EROTIC writing. It is a celebration of someones sadistic ideas of sexual behavior.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesover 4 years ago
You missed some things I would have done.

You should have made Gary the cleanup man. Had him clean all the cocks after fucking her and clean all the cum out of her after every fuck. Then have Toni eat the black girl's pussy on film. Then I would have castrated Gary.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 4 years ago
Gary

Gary got off lightly otherwise it would have been a 5.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
Unrealistic but FUN!

BURN THE BITCH FOREVER!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

It was a workplace affair. Why didn't ol' Don just sue the fuck out of boss Gary, too? And, send Gary's wife a copy of the DVD! Go big or go home!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not brutal enough for both cheaters, but excellent story. Should post the tape and send to Gary's wife. Hopefully she'll have an incurable disease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too bad the black girl didn't nearly kill the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way this goes down like this. She would have ratted him out to her lawyer, who then would have gotten the police involved. After all, she was drugged, and restrained. And why would her boss stay silent? It was obvious they were both set up, probably by the husband. The fact that they had an affair could have caused them to lose their jobs. But obviously posted her pics online, meant the boss didn’t really care. Good premise for a story, but unbelievable the way it went down. Plenty of writers on Literotica take liberties with police competence. But this was a little over the top. She already said she wanted a divorce, so being discrete wasn't a priority. Yeah, hubby would have been cooling his heels in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.........."""""Anonymous25 days ago

No way this goes down like this. She would have ratted him out to her lawyer, who then would have gotten the police involved. After all, she was drugged, and restrained. And why would her boss stay silent? It was obvious they were both set up, probably by the husband. The fact that they had an affair could have caused them to lose their jobs. But obviously posted her pics online, meant the boss didn’t really care. Good premise for a story, but unbelievable the way it went down. Plenty of writers on Literotica take liberties with police competence. But this was a little over the top. She already said she wanted a divorce, so being discrete wasn't a priority. Yeah, hubby would have been cooling his heels in jail............""""" ANON, I agree somewhat, he would have been making sure he did not protest, and make sure she was of the same frame of mind.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

"""""MoMiner64Meteabout 2 years ago

SAD!!!""""""" SAD????? Not sad for her actions brought it on her self. She was a slut, now Gary sees it, too.

patcopaulpatcopaulover 2 years ago

This has been done many times and all are better.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Nothing happened to her boss! At the very least he gets forced and MC gets PAID by the company for his pain and suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another ridiculous shit written by a no-talent moron. Should be a fucking 0.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Black guys? Really? You suck, write fantasy stories.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 2 years ago

Hey dude, you're writing for your own pleasure not the other commenters, keep trying and be a bit more original. I enjoyed the concept except for the ending- hell most all of us wanna fuck something new and erotic- I know, I have. all because my best friend fucked my wife regularly early in our marriage for several years til he screwed up and got caught by his wife-funny

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

I loved it! But, Nothing happened to her Boss.. I would have liked him to get Fucked too..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why didn't they rape the asshole boss too? More importantly, even though she was a cheating bitch, this is both over the top and it is highly implausible that a woman would take that much pleasure from being brutally raped by a group of men with giant cocks. And always the cliche of every Black man having a huge cock.

Finally, she files for divorce then the ext thing that happens is she gets raped brutally and hubby uses the video of the rape to blackmail her into a better settlement. Uhhh, how about that is an invitation for her to immediately call the cops and accuse hubby of orchestrating the rape. In short, a poorly written bit of tripe; revenge is fine but be more creative and clever about it. 2**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They should've fucked Gary's ass too. Make him a faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This no talent hack writes like a pea-brained illiterate grade-schooler... worth 0 stars.

AstordatairAstordatair11 months ago

I stopped reading. This is racist stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok, but would it not have been easier to take the slut wife and her scumbag boss out into the boonies and leave them in a shallow grave, hubby then gets the lot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

story is same as another one on literotica, who copied who?

MattMcGMattMcG14 days ago

This is absolutely ridiculous and way over the plausibility level. I can honestly say that an actual REAL man, with self respect, self esteem, and the discipline of mind and body to see said man through hard situations and the use of severe or permanent actions if or when needed!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous