All Comments on 'Girlfriend Likes To Dance'

by storiemax

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ouch.

See. No good deed goes unpunished.

This had to hurt but better to find out about it now before you had invested any more time or (God forbid) married her.

The proper response to an improper action. Well done.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Well Written

A very sexy premise. That girl was never going to deny that big black stud. Too bad the boyfriend was too jealous to stay with his woman. I am sure somethig could have been worked out after his anger subsided and the fact that he was as hard as a rock watching his girl take a big black dick was discussed between them. still a very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Two tips:

1. Edit.

2. Proof-read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

Glad that it wasn't another cuckold story, interesting premise but not terribly exciting. Give it a C+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

very good read, i'm glad that it didn't end with the guy being a whimpering puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot, but .......

why on earth would you tell people about this? Sure, i got a hard on reading it, but i couldn`t, wouldn`t, want people to know . I feel really sorry for you matey

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A few glaring errors

A few glaring errors in spelling (to instead of too and composer instead of composure!) hurt a little, but it was still a good believable tale. As for the commenter who preceeded me that couldn't understand why the author would tell others about this; Why wouldn't the guy tell what happened? It's not like he's putting his name and address on the story or something. Nobody knows who they really are except the participants, so just sit back and enjoy the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
She wasnt a girlfriend she was a fuck toy dating

around. You dont fuck used pieces of community trash. Let her enjoy her motherhood and the welfare nation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WAY TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

Glad you walked out and left her. I would have too. You made the right decision. now keep on respecting yourself.

She wasn't worth anymore of your time. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!!!

very hot story!! hot interracial lust!! sounds like a black baby on the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good interracial story!!

the black guy banged her right in the club. you can bet the baby is gonna be black!!! another pretty white girl blackbred !!! happens all the time !!! many white girls love the black dick. they can not overcome the jungle fever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking A!

"Finally, a man knows how to handle a cheating bitch. If it was a story, you told it well and it had the correct ending. That is how a man should handle a woman who would act like that. Not that his girl fucking someone is bad but she did it behind his back and he didn't stand for it.

Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comments regarding spelling and grammar

Seriously, I don’t think many people care if there are spelling/grammar mistakes. It’s a damn sex story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ Bazzz

No, it wouldn't have worked out for the better. The girlfriend is a bitch who likes to party hard and was shown the end results of her actions. Serves her right.

Things might have worked out if she had been more open and truthful about it. Both storiemax and his gf seemed to really care for each other, but she obviously couldn't be trusted and it seemed she cared more for dancing, partying, and big black guys than him, so it wouldn't have worked if she wasn't willing to commit, which I doubt she would.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
IF

If you don't dance with your girl somebody will

HungryWolf27HungryWolf27about 8 years ago

I love watching my girlfriend dancing dirty with other guys when we went out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Finally a smart one who ditch his girlfriend. Aller the other one acted stupid as if it was normal for their wife to cheat on them. Even as hot it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I can't believe that in 2018 there are still commenters who treat this as a real-life event, spew their hatred, and run away with their anon cocks hidden between their legs, looking like a man-gina as they flee.

Yes, I'm commenting as anon. Not because I'm afraid of the reactions this comment would bring in real life, but because I'm afraid of the reactions this comment would bring to my existing stories, many of which are cuckold, and LW readers can be whimpy assholes who like to 1-bomb stories to make themselves feel better while pretending to be happy living in mama's garage.

Pretty good, author. 3 stars. The ending seemed forced and hurried. You wrote more about the build-up than the actual act of them screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5- [*****- (4.65/5=93%)]!

The girlfriend was a keeper.

Her only fault is that she likes to fuck other men while her boyfriend is waiting for her in the bar or pub or wherever.

My first wife cheated on my one time too many. I filed for divorce. However I missed having sex with her. Two years after I left her I was still masturbating to erotic fantasies where i was fucking my ex. Go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)! Hot!

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

❀. πŸ‘πŸ‘. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never drink more than one glass of anything away from home on a date.

Leave as soon as your date is ready for the next thing.

Would these two have worked a relationship out? Not a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was awesome waiting on chapter 2 find out if the baby

was her boyfriend or black guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Most women are cheaters, it sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous