All Comments on 'First Time Female Encounter'

by angel_and_demon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

the spontaneity of the sex in the cubicle was a bit surprising and very good --- by all means we need more of this pair

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellant

Please continue your desires

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it coming

Good story, please flesh out the characters more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My pussy needs more!

please go on......my hand was between my legs and rubbing at my clit in moments!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Geat Start - very Erotic!

Sarah enjoys the newness of her first Internet experience; and scores with a beautiful blonde, Tammy. What happens next, you're not going to want to miss - so read this story! Well written - Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, More, MORE!!!

I need more! Very HOTT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story, But a little distracting

Great story! The only problem I had with it was,when they first met, Tammy had on a skirt, with 15 denier hosiery no less!, but in the restroom she had on jeans. Being a major leg man, I was hoping to read about Sarah getting "into" her pantyhose! Then after the side track, although it was still a great scene, I was disappointed about the jeans. Please continue to write, but be a little more careful about details. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Especially neat

Especially neat that they were both cuckolding their unsuspecting husbands. Really sweet and tender.

Do they get caught in the next chapter or is this just a rub and poke story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Job!!

Great job. Keep up the story line!!

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
Good start

This is a good start to this story, as far as the lust part goes. Would like, though, to see the women a bit less one-dimensional. In later installments I hope to see a bit more of the human nature of these women and their backgrounds in order to lend a bit more credibility to the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is it too late for a first time female encounter?

Middle age; would love to experience a first time female encounter. Is it too late?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm so late to this party but thank you for a great tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous