All Comments on 'Waking Up to Dawn'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
sacksackover 17 years ago
really excellent.....

with a good sense of suspense, and detailed writing that puts you right at the scene, a "fly on the wall". Bravo!

fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Wow

The gradual build up to the crescendo. The story just pulls you in. Terrific sexy story. Too bad that they couldn't have gotten together for a while but she was much too wild for him long term

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO funny! SO sexy! And then, right at the end--

--that little bittersweet twist.

Dang! Now I'm gonna have to go back and read your several other stories. Exquisite torture that will be, I'm sure. HOW can I allow you to do this to me!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 17 years ago
The best

Absoluteily the best I've read. Thanks!

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Excellent tale

Great build-up, terrific pay-off: a truly erotic journey.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 17 years ago
Holy Cow!

Phenomenal writing. The most exquisite build-up I've had to suffer through in recent memory. En Extase manages to tease you beyond any rational limit. I'm sold, and now looking for more stories. Thanks a bunch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your usual outstanding effort.

Anyone who liked this, I highly recommend en_extase's other stories. They're consistently outstanding.

What makes you so good is that you understand that the hotness of a story involving a reluctant guy having sex is directly proportional to his unwillingness. If all a woman has to do is show her tits then they're immediately in the sack, the payoff is limited. Moral quandaries of the kind you lay out, whether it's being faithful to a girlfriend, or not wanting to betray a roommate, are outstanding for creating a buildup in sexual tension.

There's no physical abuse here, like EnCarta employs. No cartoonish figures like temptanddestroy (and both of those writers do a decent job within the 'reluctant guy' genre). Your stories are at least somewhat realistic scenarios, involving motivations which are completely reasonable to the characters you've introduced. While my own fantasies generally involve literary crutches such as the supernatural, aphrodisiacs, hypnosis, etc., you don't rely on any of that.

I am glad you had the main characters actually consummate sex. I would have felt more frustrated than entertained, otherwise. Great ending, too! What's interesting to me is that there wasn't a single kiss performed in the whole story. That's not bad or good...just interesting to me.

Anyway, your usual fantastic job. I really appreciate you sharing these stories with the rest of us, and I look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

No other word for it

ali2teaseuali2teaseuover 17 years ago
Exquiste!

As a woman who has been teasing cocks for over 20 years, I thought this story was exquisite from beginning to end! I masturbated to two orgasms reading this story. Thank you so much for this slice of erotica.

Alissa

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I hope that one day you get around to writing the part where it _doesn't_ go quite that far so we can find out what could have been! :)

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 17 years ago
Great build-up!

I loved the slow progression to the final climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

amazing

finfinover 17 years ago
My favorite tease story ever

Too bad the relationship ended. As Dawn said, I could see a lot of other places it could have gone. I'm looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Out standing!

Great stuff, keep it coming!

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallover 17 years ago
No wonder this is a popular story...

Excellent writing. Dawn was truly an incredible character. The build up was masterful. I was only a little disappointed with the ending being so short. I would have liked them to have had a more torrid and energetic climax to justify the intense teasing. I know the tease, the reluctance, and the awkward release were all in character, but I personally would have enjoyed it more if he had taken her passionately, releasing all that pent up desire. Regardless, great effort, wonderful writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sensational Story

This was, perhaps, my favorite story thusfar. The extraordinary tension you created between your characters was palpable. It was erotic and sexual and exciting. My only wish is for you to experiment further with a character such as Dawn. I hope you write again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Tease to the n'th degree- wow. Now we need him to give Dawn a hard rough fuck. She is too sexy a character to lose

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

This was so exciting! It felt incredibly real and the way you just kept building up the tension was just.... Wow! Please keep up the terrific writing!

Waldo69Waldo69over 17 years ago
Flawless

I have to say, that against what others think, the ending was perfect. You balanced the physical and mental aspects of this story so well, it gives me chills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "rising action."

While some comenters felt the ending was "short" or "akward" I belive that the stereotypical torrid love scene would have ruined the foucus of the psychological climax, which is the focus of this story.

The tension and pacing of the story was flawless.

I like the charicterization of zack and the protaganist, Zach seems a bit loutish makeing the main charicter seem more interesting by comparison and easier to identify with. Dawn is of course facinating but she is just barely on this side of beliveability. She seems so tottally sure of herself and without any sort of self doubt as to be fantastical. Her brief moments of uncertainty make it work but I am still concius of her being a charicter rather that seeming like a real person.

It would be interesting to see some shorts following her in different siituations with her a the protaganist to flesh out her charicter.

Anyways, thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant

This story was brilliant right because she just kept taking him a bit further and further until she eventually gave him what he wanted. Brilliant. And not only did she give him what he wanted, even though she did it slowly, although at the end it was quick, she did it in such a way that it was just totally brilliant. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Influenced by M1ke?

I found intersting parallels to the legendary M1ke's writing style, in particular the old favorite "She's a Tease," in which a neighbor "accidentally" goes all the way with her neighbor, M1ke.

Anyone else agree?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well deserved recommendation!

Wonderful! This story was recommended to me. And I'm so grateful it was. I loved the whole thing ~ sat here enraptured through it all.

One of the things I enjoyed the most was the insight into the main male character's thoughts and feelings. The obsessive pull she has on him, his resentment of that, his slight awestruck amazement of her balancing out the faint anger he has about her game playing. Getting turned on with him, feeling the anticipation and wonder build.

He's the gem in this story & it's a gem of storytelling. Thank you.

HestomiHestomiover 16 years ago
Gratifying

Well, I definately enjoyed this story. I really liked the ending, with him not having to lose his friendship, nor having an awkward walkin with his friend or anything of the like. I think you closed it well. As for the rest of the story, well, I don't leave comments on stories I don't like. I thoroughly enjoyed it and plan on reading more by you (there is more, right?).

membrainmembrainover 16 years ago
Holy SHIT!!!!

Good God, y'all! That was some fun story. Absolutely LOVE the teasing. I can't get enough of this stuff. Dawn is ruthless and sexy. The shower scene had me cleaning up afterwards as well. AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

really superb, super-hot stuff. Love your stories - please write more!

zex95966zex95966over 16 years ago
Me=Like

HOT. I kinda wonder what would have happened if no one ever found out and they kept on bieng friends with benefits. but alas maybe the mystery is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally Blew My Mind!

Fuck me! That was one of the most erotic stories I have ever read. It was so real and you know how to draw your readers in so it is like we are actually there watching all the events unfold. Great character developemnet too. It was so real for me as I shared a house with a mate & his girlfriend's bod was magnifique. She used to flirt & flaunt herself in tight clothes & had the best arse I have ever seen. Unfortunately for me it never went the way of your story but its still a great fantasy - ah, shit happens & such is life. Thanks for a great read.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 16 years ago
great story

Awesome, most stories here are all "fuck, slut, whore," etc. Those are boring, it's like a bad 1-800 number. Your's was controlled and paced, something lacking in most other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it!

I'm a tease myself, and just reading about what Dawn was doing reminded me of similar situations I've been in... honestly, that was the hottest story I've read here in a long time, I'm saving it for future "reference"... keep writing!!!

pediddlepediddleover 16 years ago
Hottest... story... ever

Wow. That left me quaking just like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Brilliant, like all your other stories! You're one of the few authors who creates sexy male characters in every story. I can't wait for more!

SexyClericSexyClericabout 16 years ago
Yikes.

Wow.

Coherent thought is beyond me right now.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

Your stories are incredible! Please keep writing xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding

This one of the most erotic stories ever. This piece of erotica puts pornographic stories to shame, with all of its teasing. The teasing, without being annoying, makes it all the more satisfying in the end. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i'm so horny

that even the crack of dawn looks good to me! Man, i've never come across a girl like Dawn before...too bad! Thanks for the fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Masterpiece

One of the best ever erotic story I read. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow. So good I have to leave a comment

The increasing sexual tension is great. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice

that was brilliant...the chemistry and the flow was incredible. keep writing, i'm waiting for and wanting more!

truly a fabulous tease!

GaultierGaultierabout 16 years ago
aaah sweet memories...

Some of the scenes reminded me of my own college time...you are a great story teller. nice rythm.

sassychic99sassychic99almost 16 years ago
As always...

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whoopie!!!

Simply speaking--awesome. Do keep giving your readers stories like those you have penned before........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

So hot, I keep coming back to it, just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my fingerss are shaking

and hurt to type this. and it's all made that much worse because i can barely see for the moment.

all because i just came so hard.

thank you!

-under age and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

That was amazing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

OMG... this was soo hot! The pacing and build-up to the climax.. It begs for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Epically Perfect

Simply the best I've ever read, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incredible

one of the best erotic stories i've ever read. Dawn is the hottest female i have ever read about in any story, erotic or not. she is the ultimate male fantasy. highlights were the shower scene and the massage.

i didn't want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loving it

Haven't even finished reading but I have to comment that it is brilliantly written, very realistic and has flawless build up. Awesome job, kep writing!

RMRedfallRMRedfallabout 15 years ago
Incredible writing

This has some of the most believable characters I've ever seen, and the pace is perfect. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really Really

very very good.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
delicious

you make me cum every time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fuck!!!!! That was HOT!!!!!!

Begs for Sequel.......

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really really good...

Awe-so-fucking hot !!!

RobinHeleneRobinHelenealmost 15 years ago
This took two days and...

...six orgasms for me to finish just the words you wrote. Now I get to remember them for my own in days and nights to come. [Pun intended, I guess!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
1000+ VOTE CLUB MEMBER!!!!

Please be advised that you were granted admittance to the LITEROTICA 1000+ VOTE club today when your story “Waking Up To Dawn” recently received its 1000th vote.

You are the 81st author in the storied history of the site who have achieved this recognition – CONGRATULATIONS!

Gabriella L.

Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
made me want

you so bad.. i fell in lust with the shy character. made me want to fuck him so good..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazingly hot.... begs for a sequel.

This is an amazingly hot story which never fails to arouse me.

It certainly begs for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Flawless

The pace was perfect, the characters were great and I had to slow down time and again during the story, just to make it to the end.

VERY well done...I'll be looking for more of your work on here.

KeeseslayerKeeseslayerabout 14 years ago
Awesome story!

I am so jealous of him!

Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

The perfect built-up. I masturbated two times before finishing it! Also, concerning Dawn, wonderful creation of character.

davidbuckley11davidbuckley11almost 14 years ago

This was really bad ass. Just perfect amount of time for the story to develop then come to climax. Well done

edgarf217edgarf217almost 14 years ago

I think I knew her in University... Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
gr888 stuff

you write exceptionally well... gr8 work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic !!!

Dude this is just great ! the best story ever ! omg ! your the best writter ever !! write more like this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely sizzling!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply wonderful!

One of the best amateur, erotic stories I have ever read. You write beautifully, comfortably, evocatively and in a grammatically correct way without ever coming across as trying to be 'clever'. The story idea itself was a massive turn-on and was wonderfully paced. I had planned to go to bed an hour ago, but was gripped (annoying as hell that Literotica don't have a 'print' function).

Anyway, I am registered here from way-back-when, but I can't be arsed looking for my long-forgotten login details. I am a professionally published author of erotic stories myself and if you would like me to kiss your ass some more then Google me up. You are far too good a writer to be giving it away for free (unless that is enough for you).

Congratulations and looking forward to discovering what else you have done.

Yours admiringly

Jonathan Philips

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, to live in one of your stories!

Yum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

You are by far my favourite writer on this site. Thank you for you great stories

FasterFalconFasterFalconalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This is a really fantastic story!! It's pretty rare that I want to read one that goes over 2 pages, but I just kept hoping this one would go on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Amazing. Im a woman and the story is really well-written. Came 5 times with it. hmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

I loved it, I was hooked from the beginning, I think I had never read anything with a hard on.. ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're a very good writer

But Dawn's character is so irritating

KimtacularKimtacularalmost 13 years ago
Entertaining

The situations and predicaments you put the characters in were interesting and creative, albeit sometimes not believable. And while the roommate seemed to stutter every single sentence he spoke, he had a very interesting relationship with Dawn, and they clashed nicely. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I don't post comments unless I really really liked a story, and god I more than liked this story. The first story I've ever gone back and reread and had just as much fun as the first time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fuck you !

you matherfucker write something new already ! i read all your stories 3 times now !!

bettybeckonsbettybeckonsalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Story

This was such a different story, really outstanding. The tease and temptation builds and was just really delicious, very well written, and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How about they accidentally bump into one another?

You could write another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a great read

Just came across this most excellent piece. Will be catching up (savoring) on your other works too. I notice this is one of your ealier stories and you haven't had another in the "Exh and Voy" category since. I will keeping wishing.

Thanks again for showing how it's done, RIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow... i want to say that i just finished reading the fourth story in a row, and just..... wow. amazing writing, simply an amazing author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are an artist!

I haven't read such magnificent erotica in at least 20 years. What a pleasure! You truly are an artist.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Tease

Great story, nice characters and scenario.. But the ending seemed a bit rushed ?

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Yes! I cannot express myself in words. Great! Thank you.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Part of me is sad that Dawn disappeared from his life, but the facts would have eventually come out and wrecked his relationship with Zach, and there'd always be the possibility she'd do the very same thing with another guy. Was she actually planning to have sex that day, or just to fool around, maybe with a little spanking? Only Dawn knows the answer to that question: every step of this game followed her rules.

Jaywhisper71Jaywhisper71over 12 years ago
I have not enjoyed a story that much in a very long time.

wonderful story with great playfulness. Thank you that was a true treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write more !

I don't care how much busy you are ! Write more stories like this , your the best ! I wish all the writers learn from you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending seemed rushed

The story was hot, like, totally a turn on. I loved it. I completely enjoyed the fact that you didn't just jump right into the sex. I hate it when stories are written like that. I love a good build up and you did an amazing job.

Thank you, and I'll be reading more of your work soon.

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

Holy. Shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I sure hope you find Dawn again!! This left me breathless and wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next Chapter!

Amazingly hot teasing story. Like everyone, I want you to run into Dawn again somewhere - maybe when she has a new boyfriend and you two can continue your play.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 12 years ago
loved all the teasing

Loved the way you dragged out the teasing for so long, yet the story never felt like it was spinning its wheels. This one really raises the temperature in the room.

raultobeyraultobeyover 12 years ago

Patient writing, FAST reading. Nicely done!!

Jason_NYCJason_NYCover 12 years ago
Master Tease

Thought I'd known a few foxy but demented teases in my misspent youth. But none can hold a candle to Dawn. Sure, the story has an incredibly simple premise, which makes it all the more impressive that 'Dawn' can rivet the reader's attention for so long. Mainly, I think that's thanks to some inspired writing and wonderful character development. Dawn walks a fine line between being unbearably enticing, and insufferably irritating. Just when you can't stand her anymore, she provides just enough release to keep the story charging ahead. Wonderful work!

BlackRayne24BlackRayne24over 12 years ago
Where to start...

Wow. Your stories are absolutely intoxicating. Dawn is the best tease I have ever had the pleasure of observing. Would love to see more of her or characters like her. I have been floored by every one of your stories so far and really hope to see even more uploads from you in 2012! 25 out of 5! Lol

Drawu12Drawu12about 12 years ago
Good Job

Really good story. Loved the whole thing but esp. the ending. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sooo hot!!

I loved this story - it had me so hot and horny - I nearly couldnt finish it mmmmmmmmmmmm delicious sex in the end !!!

angel701angel701almost 12 years ago

totally hottttt! Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazin

One of the hottest stories I read! Well written!!!!

BC100000BC100000almost 12 years ago
Great story!

Loved it -- lots of buildup, and a very sexy heroine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy Crap!

That was an AMAZING story! What build-up! The detail....just plain AWESOME!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous