All Comments on 'How To Meet People Online'

by EmeliaBell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
A very handy…

How to guide.

Nicely written, it's got a lot of good advice for people looking to join on-line communities.

Nicely done.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Informative!

Well written article with information that heretofore I haven't seen available to this extent. If you love talking and corresponding with people on line - Read this Article!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Job

I really thought this was a great How To. I've been doing the online chat thing for years and even I learned something. My favorite part was the Hitchiker's Guide quote though. Now I'm going to sing it all day.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonabout 17 years ago
Soo Sensible

I would add one important comment.

Do Not Tell Lies! They will come back and bite you!

Nice Piece vermilion.

kyriss12kyriss12over 16 years ago
free dating services?

somewhere in there you mentioned dating sites that are compleatly free. which sites are these, and how can i join.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like this

This is absolutely correct info.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful "How to" read!

Loved it! However, I now refrain. After several experiences of meeting people at the Lit forums, I gradually realized it's nothing but some creepy "who do we stalk next" club. The poster commonly known as RoryN is my cousin Jeff. He has stalked me since 2006 for reasons unknown. And constantly aided by Manu and Laurel. I've known this since I joined some 13 years ago. But let it slide and left for over 10 years when I left forever. Hoping they would stop. But no, they kept at it no matter how I tried to void it. Even as I was in coma for a few days as the result of a massive stroke. Now I'm fully recovered as I'll be. From learning to talk and walk again and being gainfully employed to having new ambitions contributing to less fortunate.

And thanks to RoryN unwittingly providing secret, but legal data, I'm thriving w/the more immediate goal of putting him and his handlers behind bars. He even solicited me for gay sex on the GB as von Bismarck vs TontoedRanger.

But I gave you a 5 star, cause I loves this so much. Wish I had read it when it was 1sr published!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeliaBell@EmeliaBell
104 Followers
Emelia Bell is an author whose voice, both written and spoken, is uniquely English. She writes intense and steamy stories with strong characters and plots and mind-blowing sex scenes. If your taste runs to the Anglophiliac and you appreciate a plot-driven stroke story then E...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES