All Comments on 'Creampie Surprise'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 17 years ago
Unbeleivable!

Not your story, your wife! You are indeed lucky to have a woman who will experiment and enjoy it. Take good care of her you lucky SOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
here's my story

The other day fantasy #1 spending day at nude beach came true. We were so hot that nite fantasy #2 (actually my biggest one almost did).

I too dream of a creampie foreced on me. I have same problem once I cum , I can't bring myself to roll her over and eat her. BUT I WANT TOO. Any we were having a hot session and she was very close to her second O (very rare) i was about to cum and I was trying to tell her if I cum and you don't... just couldn't get it out though. I so want to cum and then her jump on my face and smash out another orgasm of her own while i drown in my own cum.

Last nite she was sucking me and I told her what I was trying to tell her. Not sure she understood tho, but maybe if I tease her alot next time she'll want to cum so bad t will dawn on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love it!

This is a great story! I have been trying to get my wife to do this for some time now. She thinks it is disgusting, though she does love a good tongue lashing before sex! She has even fed me my cum afterwords, but will let me eat her afterwords. Ohh to be in your shoes! Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Woo hoo

Glad it worked out and you enjoyed your experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep trying!

Once you've tried creampie it only gets easier and more fun for both of you! My wife often plans for it and tells me ahead of time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love fresh pie

Maybe your girlfriend will bring home a fresh creampie next time you get hungry for pie, nothing like another baker's filling!! YUMMY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very nice

I WOULD LOVE TO EAT THE CUM OUT OF MY WIFE PUSSY.AFTER I READ THIS I WILL HAVE TO TRY THIS

i122i122over 1 year ago

This story is way too short, straight to the point. I must say just about everything written has been experienced by most men. My wife wanted me to eat her cummy pussy almost from the time we met. It took almost 20’something years of marriage before I was willing to try it. Same reaction as in the story…bottom line eat her cum filled pussy, you both will like it!

Campus77Campus776 months ago

I'll have to try that trick ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous