All Comments on 'Riding the Rails'

by tiedwide

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW! Great Going!

Of course, you have to into this kind of kink, but even though I knew the probable outcome this was so well done it kept me on edge! BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!

one of the best stories i've read in ages. i was envious of the submissive even tho im more domme than sub. i look forward to reading more. thank you for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome!!

Absolutely excellent. I envy the submissive. I am wet and creamy after the read. Please extend the story.

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonover 17 years ago
I'm so jealous

If only I could be that Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A wonderful bondage adventure

I loved this story so very much. I frequently fantasize being captured, tied up, stripped, being helpless, defenseless, vulnerable and at the complete disposal of my captor to do whatever he wants to me, even in public to humiliate me thoroughly! You really must know how I feel writing a story such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brilliant storyì

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the concept

Still a little too rough for me, that kind of pain just doesn’t go it for me. Very well done could picture myself in the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant writing! Although it was way too much pain and terror for me. The scene setting was incredibly vivid, one of those instances where you only need to close your eyes and you’re there.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous