All Comments on 'On the Farm'

by WildaRaven

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
got to have another man

don't know when there is a good thing.incest is illegal in my state,why you expose mom and aunt to that with another person.the more the people kow the chance of getting caught.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 17 years ago
Nice loving family . . .

I love strong women writers that can dream up stuff like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs an editor

Needs to be overlooked before being submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I was stunned to learn that cows make caves. I would think the picks and drilling equipment would be hard to hold with hooves, but that makes it all the more wonderous.

And if that wasn't amazing enough, cows can have horses. I guess that explains why there are so many farms with both cows and horses.

Who knew!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Nice to see Wilda's back!

Great job Wilda! I really enjoyed it!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Nice to see Wilda's back!

Great job Wilda! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
always thinkig about a some help

alone who can tell on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Learn to write

The basic story was fairly good; but poor spelling and grammar made it difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Too Good

Need to learn how to use an apostrophe once in a while. Nice story, but I was sooooo distracted by: (1) Poor use of grammer, (2) Poor use of punctuation and (3) Poor spelling.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Going back to your first paragraph:

How does a cow make a horse??????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeh how does a cow make a cave and horses too (first paragraph)

Strange story but it made interesting reading just from the grammer and spelling alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was good but........

Why do so many people think that farm kids are so dumb or inexperienced. I was raised on the farm and was very experienced by the time I was 18 and not with my mom or sister. (not that Im putting that down at all. DUH) I was good at what I did also as far as my math teacher was concerned. We are not stupid or lame but we are very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

still waiting for "the quest".. love your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
an outstanding story

No surprise that 18 year old Aaron is fucking his auntie and of course his own mother. Deep in the psyche of the young male is the desire for family cunt. Oh, he'll fuck any halfway suitable female on offer, that's part of his psyche as well. But nothing can ever really satisfy him like the warm wet down-home cunt in his own family. At his age Aaron's a nonstop semen producing machine, his young balls never quit. And something inside tells him that the perfect place to blow his balls and shoot his semen is right up the same hairy hole he came out of 18 years before. He says, "Being young, strong and highly vigorous it was not long before I was fucking Mom two or three times a day." See, that's the reward his mommy gets--her motherly twat is never lonely or bereft. It's constantly stretched and stuffed, slammed and pounded by her own boy's fat young cock and soothed by all the warm creamy sperm he splatters up into it. Is there still anybody who doesn't understand the truth of the wise saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina were made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would never give up my three.

WildaRaven, I throughly enjoyed your story, but I must say I think you should change your premise of the guy seeking out other guys. Now if you changed your premise and had the mother or aunt feeling their monopoly of the son was unfair and maybe they should search out and addition would be more logical. If this occurred to me as the son I would fight to keep all three women all to my self. Just saying.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love your work

It is too good, not to have some proofreading! When your are ready to submit, PROOFREAD ... please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Anonymous from 05/16/17, I judge that your wish won't be granted. Notice that this particular Author's submissions very often revolve around group sex. She writes what excites her, that's all. Nevertheless I agree that being in Aaron's place I would rather keep all three of them to myself instead of sharing them with another guy, even less giving them for any other guy away. That's the problem with a woman writing from a male perspective – something feels off from the psychological standpoint too often for comfort.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 4 years ago
Don't waste our time

"a shit-eating grim"

Yes, very grim indeed. Minus ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My being a sperm donor started in school on the farm. I had sex with one thirteen year old (My age). She told her friends and pretty soon I was doing three girls every morning on the way to school. It was a good thing I had big balls. The first one I would put her on her stomach and give her about a half cup of sperm. The other two nothing ran out. This went on for many years. One day one moved away and she wanted me to do her aunt that was about 25. She wanted my full load so I would visit her on Saturday. She was not a farm girl and the other girls took a farmer made birth control. Boy she was hot. I gave her three or four unprotected shots with her legs wide and holding on to her ankles. She made me stay in for hours and it felt so good and tight. She had three babies without saying a thing I don't think anyone asked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous