All Comments on 'An Awakening Ch. 04'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BabyBlue2005BabyBlue2005over 17 years ago
Standing Ovation

Another masterly addition to a heartstoppingly gorgeous piece of erotica. I wriggled *wink*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
breathtaking

absolutely amazing in every respect.....masterful doesn't do it justice.....and Chapter 5? all three....

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Wonderful, Artfully done!

Terrific storyline and I love the setting of pre-WW2. A wonderful love story and yet HOT! Bravo! Please get the next chapters out with all due speed. We do so hate all this waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
now bring this story together

his sister,marus and his mother bring them together.let the master take control and lead them into bliss.

JRavenJRavenover 15 years ago
Outstanding

I gave chapter two a 5 as well. Even though it lacked any good, raunchy sex, it did add considerably to the build up. I really liked the part of Marcus being the cuckold for Angelique and her brother.

I would like to see the story continued. I won't tell you how to write the story, but I think that more could be done to solidify Lawrence's position as the head of the household. Perhaps continue a few years later, as WWII begins. Dunkirk would be a good place for Marcus. Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very enjoyable story

and so well written too - well done - I hope their is more to cum to finalise the whole thing?

clark3001clark3001about 14 years ago
Write ch 5

This was good, very good. How about a chapter 5 ?

BrettJBrettJover 12 years ago
More ...?

I am sorry there isn't any more of this - I would have liked to see more with his sister and their mother and a joining of all three. Ah well, one can imagine ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"his mother's crease"

For that phrase alone the gifted author of this brilliant story deserves fulsome praise. It captures how many, many boys think of that wonderful indentation between their mother's legs, the portal to the glorious hole they came out of. That hole goes by many names. I believe the most popular name, for both moms and their sons, is, "his mother's cunt." Even thinking or saying that to himself gets a boy hard in his pants. When the boy actually sees it for the first time, his young balls start to stir. If he gets a whiff of the intoxicating musky aroma his mother's cunt gives off, he's so excited he fears he will spray a great geyser of his young semen in the air. But that's not where mom and her boy want him to spray his semen, oh no. The author captures a mother's feeling for her darling baby boy equally well, as the big strong lad sticks his hard very fat cock up her cunt: "Elisabeth opened herself to her son as he lifted his torso from her after that first, hot kiss. She offered herself without reservation and was thrilled when she felt the power of him; gloriously thick and agile as they moved together so easily. She looked up at his sweet, handsome face which, at that moment, was a mask of concentration. She felt the youth and vigour of him as she ran her hands along the packed muscle of his chest and down along his flanks. Lawrence hissed and drove harder when Elisabeth dug into his taut buttocks in a frenzy of fingernails." Lawrence fucks his mother to the best cums of her life, finally unloading his heavy balls and shooting his mom a huge dose of his creamy sperm. Both mother and son know that up his mom's cunt is where his precious sperm belongs from now on.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Go Anonymous

The submission only a short time back read like an audition.

Go Anonymous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You can write!

Now, write us chapter 5 (and beyond), and next time, let's hear his mother's dockyard language. Let them fuck. Let him fuck her in her wonderful velvet cunt. Until she screams. Now that they're lovers, they should experience the burning fire of lust. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder!" she cries, all delicate inhibition lost.

Audrey in Seattle

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simplg amazing and a true loss for us all for it to be unfinished

One of the most professionally written and outlined story I have read on this site. Undeniably one of the best here. This is the first story I have read from your impressive collection and can guarantee you that each will be carefully read with strong enthusiasm and anticipation.

The flow is so smooth and believable that I read all your chapters at one sitting. As a trained editor I started anticipate some errors in syntax and/or events but none were found. I must say that when Lawrence was unexpectedly rejected by his mother at their picnic and he immediately went to Elisabeth to relay the event since she was so anxious for him to seduce his mother after professing her love and loyalty to him as her lover 'forever', I was stunned when Marcos appeared. Just as you purposely planned, when he and his sister kissed after being somewhat assured that Marcos was nowhere around, then he did appear at the door, I was shocked. When Elisabeth stated that Marcos was, in fact, her cuckold, I roared in laughter and just shook my eyes in wonderment. What an incredible story you are offering us readers.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Loved it, but....

The earlier chapters set forth the plot line that Lawrence and Angelique were going to seduce their mother together. I'm a bit disappointed not only that that didn't occur, but the story was ended here, before the three of them got together at all. This deserved one more chapter at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An Awakening, INDEED!!!

I wholeheartedly with "Dark STORM", i.e., that all three needed a conclusion, along with Marcus. A true cuckhold performance, perhaps? I think that he would be game.

Never the less, a very good story, and well written. Very promising!

Also, would the mother have been eager for a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
....more

...an interesting story and building up to more...

Looking for that 'more' of this tale...

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 6 years ago
In appreciation

Yet another great series from the home counties. A shame there was no follow on with a threesome featuring Angelique. I love to imagine beautiful women with a quirky sexuality in tales from the crutch. This has been one of many visits to this story it still attracts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Such a beautiful series.

Happens much more than people realize when a son becomes the man of the manor.

Jimmie127Jimmie127almost 3 years ago

I like all your stories so far it's a gift.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Ahhh, the awakening of my morning wood and finishing this piece from last night, leaves me in a state of shear excitement. Very well done! Your work illicits many carnal desires in me and I love it. Having just lost my wife of 50 years recently, I'm going through many stages and with your stories, my debauchery stage is at hand. Even though it's by myself, I need this part of grieving to be able to move to the next phase and get out of the house, lol. Thank you for your contributions to my healing, your work is great and I look forward to reading more, thanks again for writing 😜😁👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6096 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

An Awakening Series Info