All Comments on 'The Quickie'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
touchetoucheover 17 years ago
Hot Damn Damon!

Yet another of your incredible stories. Damn I wish my husband was here! A year is a long time to go without!!! Thanks for keeping my imagination running hot and steamy though. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Real Quick To Cummmmmm...

So Exciting To Read....romoen4ever@yahoo.com

bunny_earsbunny_earsalmost 14 years ago
that was hot

i couldnt help but cum near the end because of your obvious need to satisfy the reader with second person. i swear i could feel your dick up my ass although i had my fingers in my pussy...that was a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Rob is a nice guy,my sisters 'boyfriend'.I really like him. She treats him o.k, i have heard them having sex many times,my fingers in my pussy, along with a couple of other guys she brings home.She told me he is good in bed,thick cock,he wants to do anal but i wont let him.We went out to a club,she was dancing with a couple of other guys,one guy was touching her up,she seemed to think that was o.k.I asked Rob to dance,yeh he was great.The main difference between my sister and me is that i have much bigger thighs and bottom than her,which i was now pushing back against him. He was responding,i turned grabbed his hand leading him down the hallway,into the handicapped toilet.I sat down,my hands straight to his pants,his cock springing out and up,he was hard,i stood and turned ,pulling my panties down, lifting my dress. Fuck me,nothing,come on Rob fuck me,pushing back against him,i felt his hard cock at my pussy entrance then in me,my pussy so wet,oh so good,nice and thick,i wanted it to go on but i wanted to seal the deal.Put it in my arse,he hesitated,in my arse,put it in my arse,he pulled back,placing his cock at my anal entrance,then pushed forward, my hole gave way,a cock in my arse for the first time and it hurt.I clenched my teeth, go on fuck me,pushing back,i thought my insides were being pulled out,his cock hot in me,then i felt warmth inside my arse and it was easier for him to fuck me and fuck me he did.He kept going,my pussy was very wet,i moved my hand to it and in a short time i had a blinding orgasm, my arse clenching around his cock,clenching,then my legs went weak as he cotinued to fuck my arse until with one final push he came again.There was a knock on the door as we dressed,he went out first,then me,a couple smiling at us.We sat,my arse sore,his hand on my leg,we left early,he took me to his flat and with a lot of lube,lay between my legs,his cock back in my arse and slowly,beautifully fucked,both of us orgasming.No longer my sisters boyfriend,i have what she could have had.Girls if you really want him and he wants your arse,give it up because if you dont some other girl will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

my wife at a wedding reception, dressed beautifully, now 57, great legs, ass, I didn't get to see her like this often. I wanted to fuck her, she was conservative in most things until it came to sex, what a great fuck. I told her I wanted to fuck her, she smiled, I mean now, where, lets go for a walk, we walked through a small garden, there was a small pergola in the middle of the lawn, over there, a light rain was falling, as we went to enter I stopped, on the bench was a woman, her dress up, on her knees being fucked by a man I did not know. we had a perfect view from behind, his cock moving in and out of her pussy. I put my hand under my wifes dress, running my hand over her tights covered bottom, she pushed back against my hand and spread her legs. My fingers found her warm covered pussy, I lifted her dress, my wife still has a great ass, even better in tights, I was hard, wanting to fuck her. I pulled her tights down, now my fingers went under her underwear and one slid into her wet pussy. The guy was thrusting hard, the woman was moaning as my wife pulled her underwear down, reaching for my cock, placing it against her pussy and I pushed entering her, so wet, and I began fucking her, my cock slipping out a couple of times because of the angle. The guy pulled back, the woman stood, we both saw who it was, the mother of the bride, Wendy , the guy, who had left hurriedly was certainly not her husband . She saw us, she looked startled, then came over, your lucky Liz, I wish my husband would fuck me like that and smiled at me as she walked away, I pushed back into Liz,,so wet, I pulled back, looking down at her ass, I removed my cock from her pussy and pushed gently into her ass, a better angle and as my wife fingered her pussy it wasn't long before I shot into her tight back hole as she shuddered with her orgasm. I pulled back, still semi hard and we both dressed and went back inside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous