All Comments on 'Late One Night...'

by PM Stud23

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dont listen to the negative people

that was a really hot story not too drawn out but you laid the plot down well. Great job and looking forward to more submissions maybe a date night with mother and son acting as a couple or as you said bringing a gf home for a hot 3some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
need more stories

could you do one with a lot of panty teasing no thong on mom. just pretty panties you are a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucked mom

Great story. My dad was killed in an accident when I was 13. Mom started fucking other men soon after dad was killed. Mom would come home from a date and tell me about her date. I would get turned on hearing about her date.

One night she came home from a date and I started kissing her. We ended up fucking. I was 14. We fucked often for the next four years until I moved away. Mom loved sucking my cock and I loved eating her pussy after she fucked her date. We used to fuck whenever we could during the next few years until she remarried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great family story

I thought it was great you should try to include a girlfriend for mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FUCKED MUM

WOW, loved the comments from anonymous from USA, would love to hear more from him how he got started into fucking his mum when she came home from a date.

The thought of mum and son fucking with her pussy and panties soaking wet is soooooooooo erotic .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story up until he stuck his finger in her

shit hole

Bet that smelled and tasted great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great read.

More credible than most of the 'true' stories I have read.

Great read, really enjoyed it - more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another good story ruined by unstated

shit hole play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent story

Hot, kinky, and nasty. Ignore the sexually repressed fools. Why post on a sex board if you don't like ass fucking? Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Me Too!

I too had sex with my Mom. She was not like your however. Mom was just 5 feet and 175. She was 45 and I just 14. Mom had a big bubble butt, 38Ds, and a woman in the sixties had an incredable hairy bush. Mom and I fucked almost daily unitl I married at 18. Then we kept it under wraps for almost 20 years! She was the best I have ever had! My wife looks alot like her, and I often fantasixe that she my Mom. More stories I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wish I was your Mom.

Sweetie, great story. Turned me on and made me very moist. Keep writing those nasty stories, if I were your Mommy, even for one Saturday night,(say we were on a road trip and stopped for the night) I'd be a very happy satisfied woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i love mom and son stories

the first time i fucked my mom was real hott... we were talking about masterbating.. she knew that i was using her panties and her being the alcoholic she is she told me to she wanted to see my dick....she lets me fuck her atleast once a week...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
it had to happen

This fine story shows how inevitable motherfucking is in a common situation like this. A healthy horny young man lives alone with his mother. Her cunt has been neglected for too many years, her son has been focused on his mother's cunt for just as long. He's whacked off in his mommy's panties, the scent of her mommy-twat drives him crazy. They live so close together, Mom sees her boy in his boxers all the time, his young dick bouncing around, sometimes getting hard sometimes just making a big bulge. The son sniffs the scent his mother's overheated cunt leaves all over the place, and gets some good glimpses of the treasure between Mom's legs. Mom thinks it's super exciting to get fucked by HER OWN SON, the boy sure agrees! Mommy-cunt is the best cunt there is! THAT'S the place to unload his big young balls!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good tale

Super hot story, I love the thought that her son can now please her anytime he wants.

He should be a lot more loving to his mom now that they are lovers, and show her how much he loves her by doing little things that a lover would do for his woman.

Telling her how beautiful she is, and kissing her every chance he gets, rubbing her back and feet, and sucking her pussy until she cums, and do it every night before he fucks her.

Hell, he could even do the dishes and clean the kitchen after dinner, while she takes a good soaking bath, just to show her how much he loves her.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
copyright

this is a porn scene off the internet make up your own work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH YOU LUCKY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the better ones, Mom and Son sex is the best , Keep up the good work.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good...

you know role playing is good... I have a role playing partner and we do mom-son roleplaying only... We love it too much and it drives us crazy thinking that may be we are actually fucking a mom and this makes me cum hard... Good going keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

good story untill tou went in the shithole . why?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave this story a 4.8/5 (96%). The scenario was a boilerplate one; however, MP Stud23 skillfully crafted an EXCELLENT story based on it.

BRAVO!

This is a very very good mom-son sex story. I totally loved it!

PM Stud24's depiction of MOM was excellent. She was SEXY.

▪ ▪ ▪

My mom was sexy but she was Rubenesque kind of sexy. She was five foot eight & a half, with extra ponds on all the right placed. Her eyes were blue, her hair light brown. Her ass, her thighs, and her arms were naturally very firm. Boobs were big.

She knew how to get men's attention. Some men found her very attractive.

She flirted with men. In most cases, she did it very elegantly, in a dignified manner. Occasionally however she was quite straight forward, crass, lewd... This observation is based on what i could see & hear when my parents had people over.

At the time i was convinced she was cheating on dad. Even in hindsight i think she may have cheated on dad.

My mom was in most of my jack-off fantasies & my day dreams, & all of my wet dreams. Plus i was spying on her & saw her in various degrees of nakedness.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
VERY HOT...............BUT

This story has little or no warm up, mom and son can't sleep. So they look at tv and they in turn suck cock, eat pussy,and fuck till dry.........now that's a story...THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not bad till the anal

I never give anal more than 3 stars. IF it's other wise a very good story I give 3 stars, so 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of these short mom/son stories aren't as well constructed as this one.

I think starting with the viewing the porn together as the premise cut to the chase, so to speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous