All Comments on 'Everybody Loves Ray's Wife Ch. 01'

by Shake88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good start.

Hope the story doesn't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Woman

great story and I hope it continues. Debra is one hot MILF and I always like to read about her taking on new partners. Think glory holes and wild nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Everybody Loves Debra!!!

Debra Barone is every mans fantasy woman! This is what any father in law would do with her. Any chance she hooks up with her daddy? How about a threesome with Robert and Amy? How about she hooks up with Doug and Carrie from "King of Qieens?" Just some thoughts on my fantasies! Keep writing and I will keep reading. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

I still remember when I watched that episode with the mini skirt on tv, great. Debra is my favorite MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

That was amazingly awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Debra's the MILF, but you're the writer!

Great start. Your dialog was as funny as on the show. I'm already checking everyday, looking for the next "episode." Please don't let us down. We're looking for many more parts -- keep going until Debra is just a little puddle of sated satisfaction.

ScotcoScotcoabout 12 years ago
Debra Does it for Me, Again

Yep, Debra has at last behaved as I always thought (and hoped) she could. At last, Frank cums to the party.....and with 13" too! If only she hadn't been dreaming, it could have led to amazing additional adventures!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous