All Comments on 'Teasing Her Ch. 05'

by AJfun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Only one?!

When will number 2 be happening? Loved it! Greta story, im flustered just sitting here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

I love this installment. When will the next one be ready. ;)

Never

cosmiclizcosmiclizover 17 years ago
More Please

Please don't leave us hanging, as it were. This story is so great and so hot, please finish it. Please.

mastersslut007mastersslut007over 17 years ago
Teasing, but who?

These are absolutely fantastic. I have found that I am completely envious of Dani. What I wouldn't give...

Anyway, AJ, you are teasing all of US - making us wait and wait for the next installment. Please, I'm begging, give us more.

"How can [we] make this happen as soon as possible?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best story

Best story i have read here on literotica. can't wait for number 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I WANT TO BE TEASED LIKE THIS!

OMG! i just read all of the chapters one behind the other and i came right here in my seat i have been waiting on someone to help me control that with orgasm denial and reward but i am happy that i was unrestrained that time. i love the desparation and the new way of cumming please do not leave me hold my cum too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
amazing

This is the best story ever you should really finish it...

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teaseover 14 years ago
Still the hottest teasing story on Literotica

I have a feeling these comments aren't going to a working address anymore, but in case they are, I hope you come back to continue the story someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please write more!!

I just read all of these stories in succession lying in my bed. I am now dripping wet! Please please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh god...

... That last sentence was perhaps the most brilliant, most arousing part of the entirety of the story and that's pretty damn hard to do considering the quality of this story. Ironically, it's one of the only lines not directly related to intercourse... Well, it is but... You know what I mean >.<

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Please Finish

I read this entire series and the comment that this only counted as one referred to the last series of orgasms. Prior to this she had achieved three orgasms he had credited her with. Please finish the story and let her have her fifth orgasm which I suspect will involve sex and then he will set her free. Orgasm denial is apparently fantastic to build up to the orgasm that is achieved but this story is not just about orgasm denial but also about how she treats the guys who get her off. Please finish this story. I have no idea when this was written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous