All Comments on 'Wet Spot'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sneaky and Erotic!

Sensual story about stealing the next door lady's panties. This writer brings out how the Watcher relishes watching the female next door as he indulges his fantasy while hidden from view. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

how about the neighbor finds out but dont let him know ant teases the shit out of him with a lot more panties no thong

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
real fun

when i split from my wife, now happily my ex wife, i grabbed a room quickly. it was on the third floor of a home turned into single rooms. i only stayed about two weeks getting an apartment. the second day, i noticed a very good looking girl about 25 living on the second floor. the next day i saw her leave at the same time, dressed for work obviously. there was no one else in the building. i quickly went to her apaerment, it was easy. there were three pairs of used panties lying next to her bed. i quickly grabbed the. all were soiled but one had a strong smell of cum and pee. i was sure she had either masturbated in them or someone got her off. it took a while for me to hook up and i masturbated many times smelling and licking the panties. i moved out. about three months later i saw her in a club laying all over her boyfriend. i wondered if she was drippinf cum into her panties. she didnt recognize me but i sat there swondering what she would think about how many times i had fucked her and poured my cum into her cunt, in my mind, isnt it true the greatest sex organ is the brain.

rickiee_2002rickiee_2002about 13 years ago
Love those borrowed panties

I can't count the number of times I enjoyed a pair of borrowed panties. Nothing is better than to know the owner, find the owner attractive ... and then find pubic hairs stuck in the panties, along with the intimate discharge dried and crusty in the crotch. I do exactly what you do ... I put them on my head ... I put the pubic hair in my mouth ... I lick the discharge until it gets wet then taste it. There is nothing more intimate that a woman owns than her panties ... rarely if ever touched or seen by another person besides herself. Hold the smells of her most intimate body area ... when you have her panties you have a part of her ... a very very intimate part of her ... you know her smell, whether her hair is dyed or bleached ... you know what her perfume smells like. You know if she dries herself well after she pee's ... or if there are yellow stains on her crotch from not being careful to wipe adequately. She always has a pair or more of her favorite panties! Maybe this pair is her favorite pair...

That story brought back so many wonderful memories. Thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

While the story is enticing, realistically the act of placing a garment in one's mouth is risky - after all you don't know what nasties might linger in the fabric, like the aftermath of an encounter with some other guy. I have recurrent bouts of "thrush" which is an infection of a kind of mold in my mouth that can prove at least an embarrassment at the dentist's office. Better to just sniff or add YOUR wet spot to hers. Problem is the only panties large enough to accomodate your package belong to fat chicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous