All Comments on 'Distracted in the Office'

by JayRooker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenover 17 years ago
Very good story

Good story, generally well written. Just a few words missing. Great effort

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 17 years ago
Why is this marked 'H'?

Come on editors, it's almost unreadable!

Here's a snip - "I could tell her was agitated about it" -and that's only one of dozens of errors. PU. There's not an original written line (other than syntax errors) in this pile of crap. It's not erotic, it's a poorly done rewrite of the office secretary tale that's been posted on this and other erotic story sites thousands of times.

That's not my point. This is: this English guy (under this name at least) has no prior submissions, the story was posted today, it's garbage, and someone at Lit has marked it as 'H' (hot). How could this happen? The assumption from this side of the desk, or ocean, is that the particular 'author' has some connection with those who control the 'H' ratings...

The story, Bob, should have been rejected as being Just Plain Bad.

louienohiolouienohioover 17 years ago
Just a few missing words....

Toward the end, I read this as a comedy. Consider this -"almost simultaneously swung her long right around and up on onto the desk"... her long right what? Arm? Ear? And 'simultaneously'? That line makes no sense whatsoever, and considering the 'submitter's' attempts to overwrite this worn out old shoe of a story, when the mistakes pile up, it does become funny.

So someone within Lit posted this as a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What To Say!

Weird story. Hard to read. You would need a road map to get through those long paragraphs. After a couple of paragraphs I got lost in all the verbiage and finally gave up trying to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome story! You really captured the hot secretary-boss fantasy!

The inital large paragaphs did put me off a little, but after you get into it, it pays off without having to read hundreds of lines and spaces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story, very erotic secretary there

Great writing, I definately became aroused!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't get past Paragraph 2, as each of the first 2 we're noticably missing words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Also couldn't get to the tight sweater due to everything that was mistaken before!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You lost me with "Having down that...". DOWN like the thumbs to your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous