All Comments on 'Friendship Interrupted'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Neah...

Alot for a blow job from a girl you just wanted to brag about hooking up with anyways huh? The 40 day challenge right? Or am I right? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Neah...

Alot for a blow job from a girl you just wanted to brag about hooking up with anyways huh? The 40 day challenge right? Or am I right? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely Story

Very nicely done. The twist at the end was good and fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good job

Very good. You had me wondering between Allie and Jen. A good job.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Nice twist!

LYG,

This was a great story about things that happened all to often in the 70's & 80's. I have had a few friends over the years that I would do the same for, forgive them for being complete shits and give all the help they needed. For a friend you go as far as it takes to get things done. The end caught me off guard I did not expect it but enjoyed the hell out of it.

Thank You

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Very Good

Thanks for a very good and touching story.

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Nicely done

I enjoyed this - a sweet story about friendship, quite a departure from the norm here. Good work.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Sad story, but very well written

One of the better stories on the site, LYG. Not an easy read, but well done.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
NIce story

Well done and emotinoal.

Thank you

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice Work Author

I think we all know someone who wasted their life in the bottom of a bottle or some other addiction but this was a different angle - and well written - then came up roses - well - at least daisies.

Thanks Author

With Very High Regard

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Wonderful

Superbly told. Thank you, lyg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"WS!"

"WOUNDERFUL STORY!" ........... rich

Zeb40Zeb40over 16 years ago
Can't believe I missed this.

I do try to keep up with the Non-Erotic section, as well as the Loving Wives, but missing this was unforgivable. One of the best stories on Lit. The ending was perfect. They were always friends, not lovers, and it would have been a stretch for them to go any farther. This was a story of true friendship. If we all had a friend like Ben, there would be a lot less misery in this world. Thanks.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Ben was a big man

I loved the story of course (veteran readers search your favorite authors, you may find some stories you forgot to read – it’s always exciting to find one of those…).<P>

The intensity of the emotions was kept throughout the story, even though I had to suspense my disbelief with regard to the initial sanctimonious attitude presented by Jen towards Ben on the abortion issue. But then came the surprising twist… It was great not only because twists are often a plus in fiction, but it somehow tells us that behind rigid attitude, there’s usually another layer which actually explain the surface rigidity which everyone sees but may not understand…<P>

In Jen’s case it took extra nobility for Ben to renew the friendship – I personally don’t know if I could have been as big as Ben was; after all he was made to go through no fault of his own, and over two decades through this emotional torture of guilt over something he misinterpreted and which knowingly misrepresented Jen and which was left this way by Jen for all these years. Had she EVER stopped to think what Ben might be going through? And for all that Ben never had even a tiny little anger towards Jen? Like I said - Ben’s character is probably bigger than me. Still, he was not too great to come across as incredible. Overall this was an original and very enjoyable story.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Very touching.

I thought it was a wonderful tale. Although the ending kind of surprised me, after thinking about it, I believe that it was indeed a perfect ending for that story. I'm glad I found you and look forward to enjoying more of your work.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
I guess!

Good story I guess. I would have liked it better if he had let Jen be the mother to his children... Oh Well! And too...I would have felt a little that my going to the reunion to see an old lost friend could maybe have set up the circumstances that cost my loved wife's death! Nothing on that...hmmmmm! All of this sadness just for a friend. But he never loved her...hmmmmmm! I guess!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
As usual...

a very good story. Nice twist at the end. I was sure Jen would be the bride.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep you got me -

You went off script you bastard lol

Te formula is lose old friend fine love of life have family lose love of life find old friend live happily ever after WITH OLD FRIEND DAMN IT.

Very nice touch and well done - much more realistic too -

cladymoorcladymoorabout 9 years ago
Allie

Where did Allie come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*

where does Allie come from? twist for the sake of a twist.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Huh!!

A good story but an out of the blue curve ball of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lost me???

That's okay as I enjoy your writing. Visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com...TRUE SERIAL CHEATING WIFE

REAL LIFE HELENA MONTANA COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR LOSES THAT JOB...SEX WITH STUDENTS IS NO NO!! ESPECIALLY WHEN COERCION IS INVOLVED

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A gem

Normally I don't comment. I just read and vote, but this story is a gem. It is good, it is not over the top, it just tell a story. A story you can believe, but also a story that makes you wonder.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Interesting

This author has a nack at the very end, to take a story off to an unpredictable conclusion that the reader didn’t anticipate. Sometimes it works and at other times it is a bit of a bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey dickhead author

You don’t have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body! It’s her decision not yours! And none of your friends such as Jen has a right tell her what to do as well. That is the law!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Good one

I liked the twist at the end.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice twisty story

Really liked the twist at the end.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Hey Anon dickhead!!

This author has every right to an opinion on baby killing. He's against murdering babies. So crawl back under your rock shithead!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hey MarkT63! You're right! The writer has every right to their opinion!

Guess what??? So do the commenters, you sanctimonious prick! Crawl back under your bible, dumbass!

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974almost 4 years ago
Here is the thing

The Author didn't express a opinion one way or the other.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,she treated him like shit so when she rang he should have just ignored her.Also who paid for her rehab treatment,not the wimp I hope,that money should have been for his girls.

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 3 years ago

Just one question: Who is Allie? Sara’s sister, friend, cousin?

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

I very much liked that Ben and Jen did not get together. Sometimes friends should just be friends.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

You're too good a writer to pull this 'bait-and-switch'. Why develops character if your going to end the story with a character you barely even introduced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story had the structure to be very good, but it failed due to lack of supporting detail, it was simply an outline without any real substance.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent and I figured you were going to pull that twist! Beautiful story! 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Who the bleep is Allie? 2.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

What low life’s killing a baby by abortion and stupid ending where they didn’t get together

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck you Jen, you overreacting bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ASSHOLE MC LEFT HIS WIFE/FAMILY TO RUN TO HIS BITCH CHILDHOOD FRIEND....ASSHOLE MC IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS WIFE DYING!!

TOTALLY FUCKED UP STORY WITH THE SKANK JEN!!

ABORTION IS A PERSONAL CHOICE UNLESS THE ASSHOLES SHOUTING ABOUT IT WANT TO SUPPORT THE CHILD!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lol, 1* for this trash story ending

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

Its kinda funny at all the comments. Your not even ard anymore.. gone 4 at least a decade.. thats a shame, your storys were , Are pretty darn good.. Hope all is well with you and family.. thks 4 ur x here.. best wishes. From a reader. Not a writer.. like 90% of the folks here... Have a happy life !! 🙋🙋🙋🙋✌️✌️✌️✌️👌👌👌👌💯💯💯🤷🤷😉😉🎉🎉🙋🙋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous