All Comments on 'Hubby Wants Me to Seduce Our Son Ch. 03'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice!

Any chance lingerie can be incorporated?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Subject!!!!

My hubby has been promoting the same idea for over 6 months now and we do play some fantasy games. The fantasies are fun but I don't think I can go through with it in reality! Although I have been dressing a little more revealing around the house and my Son has definately noticed and I have noticed that familure out line down his right leg. I think my husband has sent your story link to his computer! So I hope you keep the story going for a while. Oh, this is just to kinky for words.

We're having fun with your story, so thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A dream come true

My Mom loved to suck my cock from a very early age.

She taught me how to do it all. Thank you mom.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Hell yes, you can't keep a hot pussy like that waiting

I hope that they both fuck her stupid, so much that she can't even tell them her name until she rests for a couple of hours.

A really hot read thanks.

LilhellLilhellabout 12 years ago
Yes

A father and son moment with the mom :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incest Is The Hottest Sex

You had me edging as I was reading. A lot of precum dripping from my cock. But I shot my load right after your son came in your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

what the hell kind of a sick family is this? Should my husband ask me to seduce my son - his ass will be in jail faster than he could finish the words.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 9 years ago
I smile at the latest response

First off I loved the story, erotic, nasty, taboo, made me wet and ready to cum with just my fingers. I admit I am a slut and like it nasty so I am ok with it, liked it.

To Anonymous, if you read the entire story (3 chapters so far) may I ask if your pussy was drenched like mine, did you enjoy the story, have many (not all) Moms not had that thought once upon a time, some act on it, some do not, but to charge your husband to jail? Smiles, not being mean, just saying, many of us have thoughts, we write some things and some are fantasy others are history.

I try my best to live and let live, like this woman in the story, if my husband would have brought this subject up I probably would have fucked him silly........beyond that....who knows, to each their one, to dirtyjoe69 I say write on!! and enjoy. Note, I did not respond as anonymous. Hugs to all. Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You go on honey, I'll be along in a minute."

With a grin on his face, Brad left Jeremy, and I alone together. Jeremy looked at me unsure of what to expect as I walked over to Jeremy, facing him, I sat down with a leg on each side of his waist. I noticed he was already hard again, so I maneuvered my hips and moved my dripping we pussy down on his cock. I immediately began riding Jeremy's cock hard, my wet pussy making a splatting sound as I did. Within moments, I was coming, and I could feel my son's sperm jetting up inside me continuously.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

This series would have been much better if all 4 chapters had been combined and submitted as a single two or three page story. Still hot, though.

Coochielover71Coochielover712 months ago

The hits just keep on coming!!!!!!

BigDXBigDX2 months ago

Fucking hot when the next ch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous