All Comments on '1994: Expanding Our Game Ch. 02'

by gggsss1962

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unfinished Story

I loved both chapters of this story. The only thing that was hard to follow was the grammar and spelling other wise they were great. Very hot and very romantic. I hate the wimpy husband stories that are so prevelent on this site as well as other sites. So this one was refreshing. The only thing you didn't finish in your first story was weither your soon to be bride avoided getting pregnant from the unprotected sex Marco had with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wot a strang tail of mangelled wurds

..please use an editor. This tale was so full of grammatical errors I wondered if you do not have learning difficulty like dyslexia? A shame, as the tale was great and if you have then you must get an editor - don't lose the talent in translation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
needs an editor!

You aren't a native speaker of English, are you? Not a bad story but your weird spelling and terrible grammar prevent it from being really good. Perhaps a friend could go over your writing before you submit anything again.

Gary13Gary13over 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Your stories are wonderful!

Yes, sometimes your grammar, spelling or word choice are distracting, but I'm very happy you've made the effort to share your life experiences with the rest of us.

Had you not told us in several earlier stories that English is not your native language, and if you had not told us again in the last paragraph of this story, it would not have been hard to figure that out.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolute mindless shit !!!!

By an idiot "writer" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
terrible

You're not a native speaker of English, are you? Deutsch? It shows. Get some help.

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dear Susan, he is not deutch, he is from a peasant country !

Yugo or Romany ! Deutche are not that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and the first. Errors with spelling and grammar don't matter to me. If I understand what the words are, it works. Glad the guy got his threesome. With two girls and yourself, fun times are ahead.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3*

Deducted 2* for anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

she eats her food stamps

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Great story. Naturally most men fantasize about two hot women. your scenes to me are very plausible. The story also has good pace and enough give and take to make the last actions fun to read. Finally, I commend you on not beating the dead horse of background. As I tread this i gleaned enough about the 3 characters to make it a great story. .

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I had to add...Doesn't anyone read these stories for the escape fiction value. Why all the comments about some language that has nothing to do with the E/F value. It amazes me the pseudo intellectual bull shit that masks as literary comments. Grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous