All Comments on 'Hubby Wants Me to Seduce Our Son Ch. 04'

by dirtyjoe69

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 17 years ago
Definately

Now that you have had a taste of the forbidden fruit, why not get your daughter in on the act as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Husband and Son are having fun with your story

After my Son recieved the e-mail from my husband with your link. He read the first three chapters and they openly discussed it in front of me at dinner Saturday evening. They embarrassed me so much my only defense was my Son was to young to be reading such stories. My Husband had me so red faced I had to hide my head. He actually told my Son we played fantasy games based on some of the stories we read. At least he didn't say yours. Well your story has sure perked up the house. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please continue....

and let us know where all you folks live so we can have you all rounded up and tossed in prison. Bubba is going to love you all.

Maybe if you are lucky, you all and John Mark can all share a big communal cell! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Question about one of the earlier comments

Anonymous USA with Husband and Son discussing this story over dinner, GTFOH! Are you serious!? That's not real, is it? If so, you need to push the action, send your son some stories yourself. Maybe flash him some thigh and cleavage, get 'em worked up for momma. Lick a lollipop or suck on a popscicle while he's in the room with you then get bold with it and slurp loud on it. He won't be able to stand it and he'll either say something to you or jack-off later thinking about his mom acting slutty. Of course, you should share all of this with us by writing a story and posting it here on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is this it?

The story line is great but I would love to read more.

Maybe with the sister involved,with mom, her brother and

dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want more!

God, don't stop! more! More!! MORE!!!! The daughter has GOT to be seduced by hot mommy and then join in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE

Is there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sizzling - add to it

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Got my dick's attention quickly. A subsequent addition could have dad cleaning the cunt juice from his son's cock which makes makes the son shoot another load for dad to suck up. That gets dad fucking hot again and fucks his son's virgin asshole while mom sucks her son off watching her hubby plow their son's butt. And don't forget dad's virgin fuckhole and the daughter would probably whip up a lot of pussy juice getting a dual fucking by her dad and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sizzling - add to it

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Got my dick's attention quickly. A subsequent addition could have dad cleaning the cunt juice from his son's cock which makes makes the son shoot another load for dad to suck up. That gets dad fucking hot again and fucks his son's virgin asshole while mom sucks her son off watching her hubby plow their son's butt. And don't forget dad's virgin fuckhole and the daughter would probably whip up a lot of pussy juice getting a dual fucking by her dad and brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more more more

pleas give us more. can hardly wait till your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVED IT AND WAITING FOR MORE

THOROUGHLY ENJOYED ALL CHAPTERS.. WHERE IS THE DAUGHTER? WAITING FOR MORE... HOPEFULLY WITH THE DAUGHTER INVOLVED..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Wish!

I got so hot as I read this! I have always wanted my mother to do me and have thought of her as I fucked many girls and women. Please write another story with this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would have loved to read that son had eaten mom's pussy...

nixongnixongover 12 years ago
REAL HOT

DIRTY JOE 69 THAT WAS HOT. IREAD ALL 4 CHAPTERS TOGETHER AND YOU HAD ME GOING TOO. GR8 WORK . KEEP IT UP. WOULD LOVE TO READ THE SEQUELS INVOLVING THE DAUGHTER ALSO.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Super taboo with mom getting double penetrated by her husband and son.

It doesn't get any better than that for the son to lose his virginity.

Thanks for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your daughter already knows

Excellent story; but if you think you are living in a vacumm as the story would suggest, you're nuts. She knows all about her brother and his awakening sexuality. She is probably curious about the feelings, touchings, etc. and would like to know more.

So, I would say it's time to include daughter into the scenes available in this story.

LilhellLilhellabout 12 years ago
Is this the end??

I hope not cause I am sure the daughter wants to be part of the story and please tell us when you do continue the story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
horny

my wife and our son have done it and sometimes we still do its the best fuck anyone can get my son prefer to fuck my wife in her ass he sometimes fuck me and i love it

STORM666STORM666over 11 years ago

what a read EXCELLENT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great series of stories...

of hot motherfucking by a talented writer! I was intrigued by the comments on this and on ch. 03 by the mother whose husband is sending these stories to their son. In the previous installment mom noticed that her boy got a hard on in his pants while reading (she wrote that it was "familiar"--so mom's been keeping tabs on what's big and hard in her boy's pants!). I really admire the dad. Unlike so many narrow-minded jealous fathers, this dad--the kind every son should have, a real understanding pal--is glad, even anxious, to share his wife's cunt with their boy. Why the heck not? He can use her wife-cunt when he wants and their young son can use her mom-cunt when he feels the urge. No chance that the stiff family cocks are going to wear out that wonderful wet hole between the lady's legs! That amazing hole is just waiting there for family dick, husband dick and son dick. The solution is easy--as easy as a boy sliding his stiff young prick up his mother's twat. This lady's son is at the age when he's got to blow his balls multiple times a day--a mom's dream come true! So darn convenient to unload his young balls up his own mother's cunt. A mother loves to feel the strong jets of her boy's sperm as he gives his mom big twatfuls from his young balls via his big stiff prick. That's what a loving mom loves to receive from her darling baby boy, what her boy is aching to give his dear old mom--and what a good dad wants to see their young son give his mother, over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more, more, more

I have masturbated to these stories several times. My wife and I had our 20 year old son in bed last week and with a few changes we had the same fantastic sex. He fucked his mom and actually came in her and then he recovered so quickly he entered her ass while I was eating her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hottest story

Your story had me hard right from the beginning .. agree with one of your other readers ..would love to read about the Dad eating his son's cum out of his wife then cleaning her juice off his son's cock ... also thought that while the son was fucking his mom and her sucking her hushbands cock that she could have stopped and feed his cock to their son while he was fucking mom ... having the daughter join them in the next chapter would be hot . along with a baby brother just reaching puberty and catching his brother and dad fucking his mom .. great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
we too

My wife knew how I felt about her and our son, and one evening after dinner, I put it to the test. We had just watched an episode of Bay Watch, with the scantly dressed actresses, and I commented on one of them that had a sexy arse. I said to our son that it was not as sexy as his mums arse, and aske my wife to stand in front of us sitting on the settee, with her back to us. She asked what I was intending to do and I told her that I was going to lift her skirt up and pull her knickers down to let our son have a look at her arse. She moved away, turning back to face me, asking had I thought this through, I told her that she knew I had and "please don't stop me". She turned her back on me again and I procedid to lift her skirt. She was fine with this as she held her skirt up as I slid her panties down her thighs to her feet. Our son looked on mesmerised at what he was looking at. I pulled the checks of her arse apart to show her bum hole. We looked at it a moment or two, then I asked our son to pass me the empty wine bottle beside him, my wife asked what was I going to do with that, "I think that's obvious" I replied, and asked her to bend over a little and part her legs, then I slowly entered the neck of the bottle up her arse. I began to fuck her arse with the bottle for awhile as our son looked on. I asked if he wanted to hold the bottle, and he took his turn fucking his mother with it. I know that my wife is not to keen on objects up arse and I remarked on this. I asked her would she rather have a real dick up her or the bottle, she replied that a real dick would be better. Okay, do you want our son to fuck your arse, she said that would be better than the bottle. Our son pulled the bottled out of her and replaced it with his rock hard dick. It was fantastic watching his glistening dick fucking his mothers arse, and this was not the last time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is terribly written and not believable at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When I would listen to my dad and mom fucking, telling different positions and what they wanted. I was fourteen. I would jack my dick and cum at least three times in my towel I would get before bed because I knew I would be jacking off. I just did not know I would hear my mom and dad fucking. We did live in a small two bedroom trailer. Both bedrooms were on the same end. How much I wanted to help dad fuck mom. I always wanted to lick my moms pussy. I would imagine cumming inside my moms pussy. Putting tounge deep in her mouth as we kissed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
imm cumming!!!!

That story is making me cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Then I took Jeremy's hand and led him to his bedroom!

I pushed him onto his bed and closed the door. I didn't lock it, just in case Brad wanted to take a peek of his son taking his mother. I got on top of Jeremy and our lips locked, our tongues twirled, and our breathing became erratic. I could feel my son's cock was hard again as I rolled over with him on top of me this time. I spread my legs, grabbing his cock I guided it to my wet snatch. Once his cockhead was at my lips, I wrapped my legs around Jeremy's ass, and pulled him into me forcefully. My son took right off and began fucking me with the speed, and urgency, like only a young man having his first sexual experiences can. As Jeremy pounded into me with stamina to burn, I could only smile as I looked as the expression of uncertain desire written across his face. As my son's speed increased, another orgasm overtook me, and again, I could feel the warmth of hot cum shooting into my pussy, already flowing with my own orgasmic juices!

mylifeexperiences2mylifeexperiences2over 7 years ago
Hubby wants new to seduce our son

At young age I walked on parents have sex, they didn't see me but since then I would spy on them all time they were having sex. around at age that I was fourteen I also exposed to dirty magazines late 1970's taboo , and I always dreamed about doing it with my parents, my favorite one was my dad and I doing my mom at the same time fucking her pussy, his dick in front of her and me taking her from behind, my cock and his inside her ...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Yes, bring the daughter into it. Fucking hot!!

DaddyG69DaddyG69over 3 years ago
So Hot!

I would so love to share my wife with our son like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original premise was wifey didn’t get enough, hubby wanted to give it to her but was not ‘inspired’ to meet her daily/hourly needs. Call in sonny boy off the bench! Why didn’t we continue that story? Oh well, maybe in the next chapter (if you’re still alive).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked a lot. Type of story I enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do more with this story, it has so many potential. Would love to see daughter being seduced and fuck her dad and then have a family fuck fest. Also would love to see son and mom's relationship blossom even more with dad watching whether in secret or out in the open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous