All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Stuff...welcome back

You know who!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best of the best

You are now my favorite autor. Brilliant story, well told!

ohioohioover 17 years ago
a lot of good things in this story

It was both sexy and full of intense, fascinating and conflicting feelings, both in the wife and her husband.

but I found it disappointing, in such a long and elaborate story, that the couple didn't ever come to grips with what she had done, and what effect it would have on their marriage. In that respect the story seemed a little unfinished.

ohio

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Realism

You have the talent to make this woman, her dilemna, and her experience real. Like real life, there are rarely easy or pat answers and the choices made do not always engender warm feelings. I didn't like anybody here, but I loved the descriptions and emotions.

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 17 years ago
Brilliant erotica...

This is brilliant writing of erotica. The tryst with the young man so well told you could almost feel the suspense. I’m not sure that the husband views did anything to the story and I think it could have been left out.

Again, I enjoyed this – please lets have more from one of the absolutely best authors on Lit.

John

pixie2002pixie2002over 17 years ago
So real . . .

A beautifully told, if not beautiful, story. Jacqui is one of the most talented writers to be found on Lit., and her erotic descriptions are unmatched.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Is payback worth the price?

Excellent erotic writing. The actions and feelings portrayed by the characters are so realistic that I feel I've been watching the action as it unfolded. However, the story left me feeling somewhat sad because the husband and wife are dealing with an affair. Perhaps the author's point was to point out there are no winners in an affair. Thanks for sharing.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 13 years ago
Perception is reality or Fantasy and Reality are the same…

Over-all: Jackie is a very unique author. If you want to read stories that have depth and have verbal foreplay, then I recommend Jackie’s “yarn’s” without reservation. Although she has not been writing long, she is very gifted in drawing the reader into the scene in such a way that as they read, their mind takes over their thoughts, and their senses come alive as though they were in the scene she describes. B/c her verbal imagery is so believable, I find myself being one of the characters and feeling a touch, or enjoying a lingering wet French kiss, or smelling a ladies perfume or the feminine scent of her center… the point is Jackie is an erotic verbal artisan.

This story is told from the perspective of the husband cheater, Ken and the wife Ellen, who has been hurt by her unfaithful mate.

Here is my short list of what I love HSN. Here is that short list of hand picked phrases, favorites, w/out spoiling the story:

I enjoy the banter and playful tease between a middle age woman and a college age virile stud. She calls him “Teddy”… wearing a really nice dress, nylons and heels; a dab of perfume behind each knee, trailed up under her my dress along silken thighs; panties in a rich matching platinum color.

All the players wonder or for a moment believe that sex and love are the same – that physical attraction and cum-ing means that everyone is equally satisfied and fulfilled. Then after the sexual bomb explodes, the response to what just happened and where do we go from here are new unresolved issues, the solutions of which may not exist or are radically different for all involve.

Jackie’s pen brings all of this to life while placing these issues in the context of sensual, explicit lust and fucking. Then as in life, we must now ponder our next move – who gets hurt? Do we completly avoid or ignore the hurt coin? Where do we go from here… as I descend from the mountain of a highly erotic experience, how to I keep that high, how to avoid the depths of despair – So what’s next big buddy?

Thanks Jackie – you, your thoughts and your writings take us through life in believable word pictures. May we each win our struggle and during the journey have many mountaintops.

montfluerymontflueryalmost 13 years ago
i have read it now

a great story jacquioh.....andy

writerjabwriterjabalmost 12 years ago
Great story teller

This was really good as it wasn't all fantasy. A lot of reality mixed in. She longed for some time holding him after they hotly fucked, but he just rolled away and was onto other thoughts. The next day waking and realizing life went on, as it always does, until it doesn't. How special those moments of intimate bliss and how we all long for them to happen again ... and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fucking stupid ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

This is a nice, realistic story well told. It was possibly a bit too long.

The wife's experience evens the score a bit. It seems that this couple could enjoy some swapping experiences.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Riveting!

This is wonderful! It's erotic, poignant, bittersweet and terribly real. What a great storyteller you are! I'l read this again, over and over. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous