All Comments on 'Blackmailing Jessica Ch. 01'

by Seattle Zack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

loved it, this was very well written, and set the scene well.

Hoping theres more to this coming!

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728over 17 years ago
when's the next chapter???

hot story!! well written keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice

please, continue. It kept my interest, was not unbelievable, and has many twisty storylines to exploit.

I hope for the best :)

opelsopelsover 17 years ago
When's the next chapter?

This is very well written. Great desciptions of visuals, emotions and thoughts. Totally drew (no pun intended) me in and held me. Keep going, it's going to be good! Eagerly looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!!

Very nicely written! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

nick

JRavenJRavenover 17 years ago
Good work, Zack.

Well written, good dialog. Although the idea of using a woman's past porn pictures as a blackmail device has been used many times before, you make it unique and entertaining.

Now where's the next chapter already?

Jenny

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsalmost 17 years ago
Something very alluring about your style, Sir...

Surely the editor is ready to take this manuscript and put it to print:) I found the whole of it well-written, holding my interest throughout. Even as the fact remains plots drawn around high-stepping females on the corporate ladder being pulled down from their over-stepped rungs by those things inevitably in thier sordid pasts is nothing new in erotica, both print and film, the way in which you approach the concept of it, and furthermore the dialogue between the characters causes this reader to break into a huge smile, realising there's already another chapter of it to take in, once she's sent off this shining review of the first chapter:) Most enjoyed and, of course looking forward to the next of it (might like to learn when I could purchase the finished copy, when it comes off the press) :) Shall bookmark you as a favourite of mine hereafter as well:) Very nicely done with this:)

~fantasia

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

I liked the whole story but, I found the fact that she didn't want to be controlled and resisted a definite turn on. When the sub complies immediately it's unrealistic. After all she has a lot to lose but, she didn't get where she was by being a pushover. Well done.

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
good start

I enjoyed Jessica's initial spanking and humiliation. I hope she gets thoroughly spanked into submission in Ch 02 ;)

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

The Past Catches Up

Jessica got through college playing in porn movies. That past is long forgotten until Andrew applies for a job at her company.

The lure of more money doing porn brought Jessica deeper into porn. All that was in a buried past. Now the past has returned to haunt Jessica. Though not qualified, Andrew gets the job by threatening to out Jessica's past. And he's got the compromising pictures to do just that.

Seattle has a real life point: Once you succumb to blackmail, you put yourself in a never ending cycle of demands from the extortionist, each demand of the extortionist draws the victim deeper into the web.

In evaluating this story, I applaud Seattle skillful use of erotica as support for his premise that no matter how far you roam the past can unexpectedly spring up to haunt you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous