All Comments on 'Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 08'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

What a trio. A whore, a whore monger and a whimp. Tim needs to grow some balls and take matters into his own hands by telling Dot it is either him or Lee. If it is Lee, get all of the information on them and file for divorce and get custody of the kids. Then file alleniation of affection against Lee and anyother lovers she might have. Tim, cut your losses. You need to know when to get while the getting is good. Hire a PI and let them get all of the dirt on her, but before you do anything, thake that damn cock cage off and never let them put it back on you. Just tell the police that while you were passed out or asleep, Lee and you wife put it on you. Have the police remove it, then see a lawyer and get a rit saying that if they put it on you again, they are in contempt of the law and will be put in jail. If you are ever let out of that cage, get it and mash it together or throw it away.

Tim, act now because you are just as much to blame as they are, but you can stop it if you want to. Do whatever you need to do, short of murder, but go to the police and tell them that you are a battered husband by your wife and her lover. Battered mentally and physically and you cannot make lucid decissions while they control you. Act Man, Act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please

just give it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Turned off

The man is crying, he's suffering while she's having the time of her life. Loving wife? I don't think so...can we see some justice and redemption, please???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG My panties are soaking wet from reading this

Oh Jesus!!! I'm so wet I have to change my panties before I go to work. The cream pie build up in this chapter drove me wild with lust. I had to finger myself! If only I could get my husband to do what Tim did for Dot after Lee fucked her! And Lee was there to watch him do it. That's just to evil! God I love this story! My God how nasty how dirty and how fucking erotic this part of the story is wild. Tim has fallen and now is a complete cuck. I love how the woman controls her man, no men, all of them with her sex. She is really the one in charge and she fucking loves it. Now where can I get a man to lick the cream out of my pussy? God I'm so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wanna be cuck

love the story would love to be cuckholed myself. anyone out there (female)needing to be cleaned after sex mmmmmmmm

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Still going. Good job

It takes a real believer to go this far with a cuckolding story. The same can be said with the moronic evangelicals. Eight parts and they're still here leaving their negative comments, while they spank their tiny monkeys reading this sexy story. Me thinks they dost protest too much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NeedyouVastiesmithWantwhitewomen

Like the "three faces of Eve." All fucked up writers. All like George W. Bush in being butchers of grammar and the English language.

Note the similarity in "Vastie Smith's" masterpiece Tommy and Liza. Timmy and Dot. Same black friend lover, "Lee", Same "I love you" bullshit while deception to the husband.

A person commenting yesterday said they were the same person. I read a few chapters and they all have numerous mistakes in spelling, grammar, and sentence and paragraph construction.

I am of the opinion that the only difference is that the character Vastie Smith, seemed to have a small amount of a moral to the story content.

Need You is so fucking bad that he just disappeared except to make comments. Vastie Smith has not written in a long while now, and we are left with this shit for brains Wantwhitewomen character that knows as much about a female's reproductive organs to fill a one page three word composition that could read like "Sergeant Schultz of Hogan's Heroes" fame.

Quotes like "I'm not so sure that even on the pill Lee could knock her up". and "lick and suck the cum out of me so I don't have a mixed raced baby". Then Lee and Dot fuck again the rest of the weekend and he undoubtedly cums in her again and again.

Now Needyouvastiesmithwantwhitewomen, if Timmy wants to make sure that his loving Dot will not get pregnant by Lee, or anyone else for that matter, slip down to a place that rebuilds car batteries, procure some battery acid, and give Dot a good douche with a turkey baster full of it. That should take care of even a "black's" potent baby making seed.

Now is the time for Tim to make his choice. Take the kids and get out of Dodge, let the black have her, and say "Good Ridance" , or put on his French Maid's outfit, assume the role of toilet slave and ass-fucked cocksucker.

He said he wanted to stop so now it is up to him as to whether he wants to be a sex slave to this bitch or be a good father and get his kids away from the influence of this evil bitch and her black handler.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
HEY MOTHERFUCKER!!! You can call me whatever

you dumb cracker ass wants. Call me whomever you feel you wnat too. BUT! Dont you ever call me G W Bush ,,,,,you're such a fucked up ass hole you most likely voted for him. Twice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Americans are weird and white tt cave bitches ugh!

I think the story is weird, but its all you americans, you guys are sick. You like cuckolding and incest stories. You want other guys to fuck your wives, then you want to fuck your sisters, your mothers and then you become gay and want to fuck your brothers and fathers. Then after that you shout, "Go USA". Do you really think that's good?

Personally, I think its good to make a straight white man suck an Asian, a Hispanic and a Maori cock. And then chase him away. But a white woman, No!!!!

Let me just tell you something about white women, especially those American cave bitches and trailer trash, we dont want them, for the following reasons

1.The average white girl is a slut thats why they are always in those "Girls Gone Wild" Videos

2.They really can't cook shit but frozen burgers and fries.

3.They have bodys like 5 year old boys and get breast implants and plastic surgery to resemble women, but it dont fool nobody.

I used to fuck them, but I stopped. They dont deserve the nutritious cumm. Look what they did to this brother who is writing these stories. I better call the people at the Nation to come save his ass from the jungle fever. Stay away from a cave bitch!!! But tell me, are black americans like you white americans! Geees!!! I thought they were normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Most Excellent

Keep up the excellent writing. It's a great sexual fantasy. I like it all and this is just another excellent way to be stimulated sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant !

a tour de force !

in the cuckold genre !!!

kudos to the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your brains must be in your little dick,

You can't take the hint and end this endless piece of drivel. I am amused by the cowardly way you wrote a disclaimer to try to stop the ones accurately denegrating this shit from reading it. How did that work? Take the hint.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
well for thse who want this to end just wait

It will be over when I say it's over. and the more you bitch like babies and fags the more I'll write and the nastier it will get.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Hmmmm

You know, I think "Anonymous" must be the most popular name in the world. Even WWW's fans don't have a name. And they call other people wimps? At least WWW signs his own remarks. :-)

LMAO.

C

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Way to pummel them WantWhiteWomen!

That's it buddy don't let the evangelicals get you down. If you want to know what makes them absolutely crap their pants just delete their comments. I do it with my stories and it drives them up the wall. Since most of them are too retarded to write their own wtories if you delete their comments all they have left is their favorite hobby of spanking those little mushroom caps that act as their dickies.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Hmmm Interesting

But if WWW emulates Spazzz, I mean Bazzz and were to delete all the negative comemtns, his comment sheet could look like Spazzz's, I mean Bazzz's, and be empty!!

Actually, I think WWW shows a lot of character in that he DOESN'T delete the comments. Shows a lot mor guts than those that do. Folks who delete commetns they don't like are just....what was that word...ahhh yes, CHICKENSHITS! Better to just not allow comemnts.

KUDOS to you, WWW!,

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Want to know what really gets me off? It's these

crackers who write me and bitch like little girls and won't leave their names so I can write them back. It makes me feel so good that I write so well that I piss them off so much. Guess I'll have to kep on writing stories about blacks and whites. And you're right most haven't writtten a damn thing. Wait until they read the ending I am writing now. This story has a ways to go before it will die like all cocks do once they are drained of the cum deep inside a sweet pretty pussy. Hope you all stick around for the ending and really see what wimps these cry babies are. Leave your names if you got any balls at all. If not guess you'll have to let your wife fuck me. That should work this hicks up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's getting better

This chapter has elements that suggest a twist or surprise is in store for readers. I get the clear message that Lee and, particularly, Dot want to help Tim. That this is, in part, a plan that Lee and Dot have to get Tim out of the cockold mode and into the loving husband mode. I hope that WWW sees this it this light, because if he does the story may be a success. I hope it is not primarily that Dot and Lee want to have sex and humiliate Tim: that situation would be a big let down and would continue the story as previously (boring). We need a cleverly conceived ending to the Tim and Dot story.

hellraiser69hellraiser69over 17 years ago
Just Write

As as you see it. I don't care for wimp husbands. But thats just me. Get as nasty as you want, I speed read most wimp stories, thinking maybe in the end the husband gets some balls. Just ignore the racists. They can't get it in their head. Its just a story.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Hmmmm even more interesting

Oh Chagroan, I mean Chagrined, I see you have your own little game going with your stories. Why can't we just grade your stories without leaving a comment? Are you afraid of something yourself? By the way your name is quite appropriate Chagroan, I mean Chagrinned, I am sure you are pretty annoyed with your life and in fact are quite annoying yourself..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Embarrassed and humiliated

But can't stop reading!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years agoAuthor
Let's clean something up right now for all you

who don't seem to understand a damn thing about me but think you do. I wrote this story for a beautiful white woman who asked me to write for her. I don't care if any of the rest of the readers on Lit read it or vote for it. And FC you're white and you're telling me what I do and don't know about black people. Fuck you! You are the dumbest ass on here and that includes me. Just don't read my work if you're going to be a fucking dumb ass. It would serve us all better if you just used both hands to jerk off instead of trying to write with one while you try and jerk off with the other one. I'm not upset or pissed off at anyone. I don't give a fuck about the white folks on here who cuss me or hate me or tell me how bad my story is. There are now 13 chapters to it. So just don't read it if you can. But I'm betting you will, read and write a bad commewnt on chapter 13 telling me how bad it ws. heheheheheheheh now that's relly funny, dumb but funny! Remember I wrote this story for a beautiful sexy white woman and only her. I published it for her so she could read it w/o getting e-mnails and her old man finding out about us. I have togo my white lover just came out of the shower and she has nothing on but perfume. Bye FC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit!

Read none of this shit, just rating all 14 parts as horse shit! Eat shit and die, asshole!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick

You are one sick puppy.

jolee9010jolee9010over 5 years ago

Twas a Dream, a nightmare for Tim we find this out in the very last chapter. But then again, it's only a story, Fiction. And some think this was real. Some people have fantasies and write them. That's not a problem as 99.9% are Fiction stories designed to stimulate the mind.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Did you know

This POS’s real name is Phucquaad P Washington?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a fantasy granted but one deeply depressing for anyone with cuckold tendencies. A loving wife turns into a vengeful, vindictive harridan intent on hurting and deeply wounding her third class husband.

The humiliation and jealousy are part of the cuck experience, he wants and welcomes a certain amount but this goes much too far and just descends into a sick parody featueing the worst excesses. The lover is just a nasty, cruel and sick individual who'll destroy anyone to further his own selfish lusts

It's a warning against the vile evil people who can use a click and prey on his vulnerabilities for their own twisted, evil enjoyment.

subwmsubwmabout 1 year ago

I'm a sissy cuckold who loves cleaning my wife's cum filled pussy, then sucking clean her Black lovers Superior cocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous