All Comments on 'Holding Mom'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is so hot

Loved the story! Would love to have a son like that.....ready and willing. Made me so excited!

urmrnurmrnover 17 years ago
Cool story!

Hi Wicker, have always loved ur stories. This one started off very hot! but I wished it could've lasted long with all those erotic games before the actual sex. Thanks anyway.

chrisgchrisgover 17 years ago
praise

I love your writing. The only down side is the shortness. I prefer them longer. but that is me and don't let it deter you from wrinting. I will take whatever you write gladly long or short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As you said

L. A.:

It was short, but damn hot. Thank You Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

loved the presentation of this story, feel free to sent other to me direct...lol lwjmew@hotmail.com

Heels LoverHeels Loverover 17 years ago
Great Start

I agree with several of the others who commented - It was very good but too short. I loved the description of Mom getting ready for her night out (black bra, panties and stockings), and would have loved more details about what she wore when she went out and what she was wearing when her son came home to find her crying... I know you could have created some amazing images of this sexy Mom in a little black dress and stilleto-heeled pumps, how that made her son even hornier, how he finally got to make love to her as she wore that sexy lingerie and those sexy heels. Please incorporate that into the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GOOD STORY

BUT COULD BE LONGER AND REFINED BETTER - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice!

Very good, I like the short, intense pace. The only thing I didn't like was I felt the conversation while they were making love was a little stilted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot story

Dear Wicker: a very hot story!. Hope to see more of your mom-son stories posted in Literotica. Keep up your good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
d

Excellent! I loved it, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot boy

very nice and hot story i love very much to the sexy body mom,s & giving every thing esily to her son with hot dirty talk,s u r a very2 good writer, but next time in the other story of mother & son plese give some new styles of love with more plasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mom

mom caught me fucking my sis say my 9 inche cock i fucked her good shot seed in deep got her preg she remarried i still fuck her and my sis my little whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mom and i

i enjoyed it very much. my mom and i started making love 32 yrs ago. i am 45 she is 63. we are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what happened.

IT WENT TO FAST,LIKELETS GET TO THE SEX AND EVEN THAT WENT FAST.tO BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Suspense

Wonderful build-up to the climax: that is what makes for a good story - better if it had lasted just a little longer; but very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kenny's back up his mother's cunt, now with his big stiff dick

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking from one of the masters. Son Kenny's been thinking about his voluptuous mother and especially about her hot cunt for a long time. Now his sexually deprived mom is focused on what her boy's got jumping in his pants. Like so many frustrated mothers, she NEEDS her son's big fat cock, stuffed right up between her legs. That's exactly where her boy plans to stick his stiff dick, aiming to unload his hot teenage balls up where he came out of, 18 years before. This is so beautiful, a perfect love story, a son shoves his big prick all the way up his own mother's twat, mom's twat opens up to her boy's demanding dick, finally he floods his mother's with the semen from his young balls. A true bonding between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Based on a true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truth

In all reality, things that transpired in this story or some variation thereof actually happen quite often. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

your next story of them has to be him getting his mom pregnant.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very nice sweet story

But now, I want to read more of their loving sexual relationship.

I hope that it didn't take too long for him to make her pregnant. That would seal the deal, of them living together as man and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wickeresquely brilliant!

I keep coming back to this fine story of hot motherfucking from the brilliant Wicker. The comments are intriguing as well. "This is so hot," from a lady who wishes she had a son like that, "ready and willing" to fuck her brains out. My guess is that she does have a good-looking strapping young son, but one who's too shy to do what boys naturally want to do--just shove his stiff young prick up between his mother's legs. My advice to this lady is to wear short skirts with no panties! No boy can resist the sight of his own mother's cunt! "Truth" points out that motherfucking happens LOTS more often than a closed-minded society cares to admit. Of course it does. A woman whose cuntal needs aren't being attending to, a boy who'd LOVE to attend to his mom's cuntal needs--with his hard fat cock and give her the best gift a son ever can: big doses of warm semen from his hot young balls right up her motherly twat! And the commenter who urges Kenny to make his mother pregnant has it just right. Nothing puts a big grin on the face of a proud young motherfucker like fucking a baby up his own mother's twat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice story

u writew well and i want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
god.dut hve mom not any tits?

have mom any tits

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
awesome

I always dreamed of sliding my curved dick in my mom's pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VICE IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST

Now what sort of fucking jerk takes his wife out only to tell her he is leaving her for some whore......just doesn't feel right...he would more than likely tell her when he was at home then spend the money on his whore...but at least she got what she wanted....her sons big, fat cock sliding in to her pussy....best sex ever is fucking your mom, aunt, granny or sister....keep it in the family ...go for it...

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Compelling story

You certainly know how to spin a yarn. Most powerful. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuggawdsakes!!!

When real people are having real sex (and enjoying it) they DO NOT TALK CONSTANTLY about what they're doing to one another. That shit only happens in video porn where they're, ya know' faking it for entertainment. Not that it's any more useful there but there is a mute button so, whatever. Reading a story with lovers yakking away the stage directions of the sexual act is just laughable.

You need to learn how to convey the eroticism of their lovemaking to the readers in other ways than having the lovers self-narrate their activities.

"I'm doing this to you. You want me to do that like this? ...love the way you're doing such thing to me in such a way so much that I can still manage to form a coherent sentence and describe it to you like you aren't actually right here with me and feeling the same thing at the same time." "Tell me again what my name is and how long you've wanted to whatever my whatsit like a mad lunatic till it takes my breath away - but not all my breath 'cuz I still need to keep up this running commentary of the nasty things we're both here doing to one another at the same time in the same place in case either of us somehow didn't realize what was going on."

Banter in foreplay is great. Detailed descriptions of sex in supposed real time is stupidly unreal. All the comments about how "great" or "perfect" this submission was, will add up to the sum of your entire prospective audience for all time. They have set their bar so low that they find complete rubbish to seem like great literature. If you'd like to write well or even better than this level, take a few constructive pointers and ignore the songs of praise that say it's already perfect. You show a decent imagination which is very valuable to a writer and you can do better by changing things in your future efforts.

I'm not knocking you for proofread errors as you've already copped to that ahead of time. The short story was way too short but still titillating ...right up to when they started making passionate love and kept on speaking like they were reading to each other from the script of a dirty high school play. Fix that, and you'll have something better than a good start to a novel.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Good story, mom/son incest is the very best.

Entertaining and sexy. His dad was a real jerk for doing his Mom that way. Better to just get a divorce than make her do without for years and then dump on her like he did. Maybe the new woman will give him a disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to much talk...

it was nice and all but the talking in between killed it -_-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like to dominate my mom!

I like being on top of her, having her legs up in the air against my shoulders. I like to look at her pubic hair, and watch my pubic hair make contact with hers as I move inside her pussy. I like my mom to put her arms up, or behind her head as I'm fucking her, it gives me a perfect view of her great tits. I watch them bouncing as I'm pounding my mom's pussy deeply. She's comes several times as I'm smacking into her hard, and always again when she feels my cum exploding inside her.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Not sure

I voted a 5 but not sure as I don't read many mother son or dad daughter stories as it brings back sad memories as I caught my oldest brother forcing himself on mom and she ended up pregnant with my my younger sister being born. My dad found out the following year and said he was leaving her but before he left my oldest sister came into their bedroom as they were arguing and heard what mom did and before she knew what was happening dad had her on the bed fucking her in front of mom ending up pregnant and then he was so mad that he grab mom ripped her clothes off and fucked her up the ass and she screamed as she never done before and he was not a small docked man and no lube and just went straight in whether she wanted it or not. She bled from her ass when he finished. How do I know this me and my sister were watching thru their bedroom window which we did often at night when they went to bed we would sneak out and watch. Before you ask yes I fucked my sister she was a year and half older than me at the time I was 16 at the time and we were has sex for nearly a year and this happened. My oldest sister left few days later I we didn't see her for over 10 years when she came back to see dad not mom. My oldest brother was threatened by dad with shotgun and said that if he ever saw him alone within a mile of him he would kill him and he would have. Needless to say me and my sister were confused as to whom we should stay with. Lucky for her she went off to college after graduation which I took her to prom and we fucked the night away knowing it would be the last time. Me I lived with mom till I graduated then went into army. I finished my basic and advanced training went home for visit on my leave before starting my permenant duty. During that time I found out mom had fucked her son as well as the neighbor again. I thought she was a slut and one day when my younger brothers and sister was at school she came out of the shower naked walking back to her room I followed and told her I was going to fuck her I was 20 then and she was 56 and grabbed her and thee her on the bed and lifted her legs in air and she tried to fight me off but being 6' 1" and fit from the army she didn't stand a chane so I walked closer and shoved my 7 1/2 inch cock straight into her ass being only the 2nd person in it and I fucked her for about 15 minutes before I came and she was screaming that it hurts but I didn't care and when I finished she was crying so hard that I moved her to the edge of bed and shoved my dick still hard straight down hurt throat stopping her crying and stayed in her throat till she nearly passed out pulled back and told her to suck me clean and she did and then I started going soft and pissed down her throat and made her swallow every drop. She needed to go to toilet after that but I got hard and stuck my didck in her pussy and told her to piss now and she did all over my dick then we had even more fun as I found her piss hole and stuck my finger in there it was tight fight but after an hour of doing this and stretching it I forced my dick in and it hurt her but kept going and we fucked with my dick in her urethane and she loved it in the end. She said it felt great so I asked if she needed to pee and she did but before I let her go I peed in her to add more to hers and needless to say she never made it to toilet and just gushed a wide stream on to floor It was so wide after having big dick in her. That was the last time I saw my mom alive but I also had my younger sister in the big garage we had she wanted to know what it felt like as she couldn't get a boyfriend as she was not that good looking so I fucked her pussy and ass but came in her mouth from pussy but in her ass as I knew she was not protected but made her clean my dick out her ass with her mouth ass it was nasty with smudges of shit on it and pushed down her throat as she was doing it and pissed in her mouth which started her pissing as well.

Sorry for long story but once I started couldn't stop. You are the only other person that knows all this the other my loving sister. I email her now and then and she sends me pictures of her sometimes and she looks as beautiful as ever. I went to live in england when I got out of army and married a woman there and have been here ever since. Didn't make mom or dads funeral was left a little money in dads will as we got to know each other again over the internet. He asked if I knew what happened and told him that my sister and I had seen both my brother and mother and him mother and sister thru the window but didn't blame him and told him that I had fucked mom and gave him details. He wrote back with picture and big smile on his face two years later my other older brother found him dead in his home. My oldest brother that started all this died the same year of heart attacked and no one went to funeral not even own kids as they were told by other family members what he had done and that my youngest sister was his daughter. My cousin also knew everything as I told her but that's another good story as well as what me my sister and her friend got up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The fantasies of youth

It's usually a dead giveaway that the author of an erotic story is young and inexperienced when they incorporate bra cup size into the story. When you get older and more experienced you'll find that cup size means very little in a woman's desirability as a sex partner. Add to that the fixation with hickies, which is a need of conveying a sexual claim on another that is practiced by the young and it makes it hard for a more mature reader (say anyone 30 and over) to identify with the story. It detracts from credibilty of the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i had sexual experience with my mom

but not actual sex

darkkrayvndarkkrayvnover 5 years ago
Hotter than an exploding sun!!!!!

Very well done tender and romantic yet hot and steamy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope he knocked up his mom couple of times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous