All Comments on 'First TS Ass'

by TheWoot33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great short story!

Woot, great short story. It was well written and sexy. I would love to read more from you about TS encounters....start typing!

Jarrod159Jarrod159about 17 years ago
great

I loved the story. i hope you keep writing. the one thing that i think would increase the quality of your stories is length. stories can't really develop unless the text is long enough to allow it

bigcharleybigcharleyabout 17 years ago
Virgin Fuck

VIRGIN FUCK

must have been very horny to take this step fucking in the ass as a virgin - how can you prepare make one very horny too - charley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
First TS Ass

I would love to have a similar experience with an admirer or transgender.

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lucky One

How can one get so lucky? I too would luv to have a TS like this cum to me and do my ass like that. Keep up with the writing. This is such a fantasy of mine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*CD BITCH

Very good story but way too short. Needs some real action. As a CD slut I know the feelings of having a cock rammed up your ass and there's nothing that feels better except for the moment the cock begins to jerk and the hot cum flows into your body.I've been fucked many times in excess of 20 times in one day and it still wasn't enough. I get regular checks for any stds and try to get all of the married men possible since they have a much better change of being free of any problems so they are allowed to take me bare back. There are times when after a good fucking I have them to piss all over me and let me drink from their fountain. Being a cock sucking/fucking whore slut is a wonderful feeling once you establish a large stable of men. I consider my day a failure if I don't take at lease 10-15 guys. I love it and wouldn't change if I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous