All Comments on 'I Came Down the Steps'

by firejunkie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Hot story. Need to do part two where they go to bedroom, strip and make love to each other with tongues, fingers, fists, toys, etc. You choose, your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One hot story

I've read many stories over the past few years, but none have been this erotic. Thanks, and please continue.

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 17 years ago
Very nicely done--No more needed

The lead up and the surrender are the best parts of any story

Grown ups don't need more than that

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Extremely Erotic!

Wow, That is what erotic writing is all about! Absolutely brilliant! Please continue with some more chapters in the same vain. There has to be a continuence to the story. Thanks for making my day!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
what an erotic tale....

..built up so well. I really liked your writing. Not only was it so well structured and paced but nice to see so few grammatical errors. Nothing causes my partner or me to lose our libido than poor grammar. You kept our libido at peak!

P. Grimm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Still cumming

this story was so hot I masturbated the whole time and am still cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Girls will be girls

My wife had her first lesbian session at a party. As the evening wore on I noticed that she had spent most of the time at the party with Susie, one of her school friends. Now in the dimly lit room I could make out that they were sprawled across a sofa and Susie had a hand under Anna's dress. I moved round behind them and suddenly Anna groaned and one of her hands began massaging one of her breasts. Susie had now moved up along Anna's body and their faces met in a long passionate kiss. Susie had now drawn Anna's panties to one side and her fingers were moving quickly in Anna's vagina. Again the groan sound and Anna pushed her tummy upwards on Susie's hand. Anna moved her other hand down between Susie's legs and very quickly tugged her little white knickers down. Anna now moved down under Susie's body and her face re-appeared at Susie's crutch, I was astounded as I watched her begin to lick and nuzzle Susie's pussy. I moved away and left them to it.

On the way home I asked Anna if she had enjoyed the taste of Susie's cunt and with a huge grin on her face she replied, "Oh Yes, and I will enjoy it again now I've got the taste for it."

Jah6041Jah6041over 3 years ago
Beat story I’ve ever read

I just wanted to tell you that I think your story was easily the most erotic story I’ve ever read. I e read it many times and reach orgasm every time. I’d love to see what you could do with a fantasy of mine if you ever get the urge !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous