All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Nancy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Moked OutMoked Outover 17 years ago
Mmmm. Nancy.

What an important meeting to belate to... Much more important than just some pussy to say the least... Take an early day tomarrow and lets all three get together for some fun... Where are all the like minded women when I get frustrated and flustered the same way. Yummy. I'd probably be 'twice as productive'... Well, more easy going for sure... LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Although I usually give Just Plain Bob stories a one, especially the silly, childish revenge fantasies, this story I gave a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Stuff

Great story, plausable and hot. Kind of what I wish would happen to me, and why I read these stories in the first place

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

What a dream! Did she get pregnant, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow - Now A Phone Wimpet

The variation is confined to 10 or so - always his wifie - and his need to humiliate himself (but only after he asks her and pushes her to do it & to let him watch or tell him all the fucking sucking details or video it for him to jack off 2) or - or he catches her cuckolding him so he can watch helplessly or she knows and won't quit and he doesn't know what to do or - or she tells him to piss up a rope or accept her daily black gangbangs - or - or gosh help me bobie - I know there are 1 or 2 more on your to do checksheet.

Then maybe 1ce or 2wice a month a story about her cucking him so he proudly keeps fucking her in spite or to buy time until he maybe can decide what to do maybe in 5 to 10 years but keeps watching and getting sloppy seconds or twentieth as he eats her gangbang out.

Mind you this is so excitingly and crudely sick the few and the some love it except when he doesn't write the 7th chapter saying (fuck you readers) you finish it if you can be sick enough.

Man oh man - I'll bet all 3 of you are lined up busily writing away 1 handed to completion.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Too all of JPB's readers

For all you folks who wish this would happen to you. Send a photo of your old lady, her shot records, and a clean HIV test and we'll see what we can arrange.

LMAO!

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excuse me

tell the bitch to stay there or anywhere else she wants, but away from him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
say what?

change the locks, cancel the cards etc????? she has a place to be and someone to be with

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another JPB joke on his readers.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Don't you guys realize the wife was pulling the husband's chain? No, I guess not. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES