All Comments on 'The Clergyman's Wife Ch. 02'

by richardpuffer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EVERY MANS DREAM OF WHAT TO DO WITH THE PASTORS WI

FANTASTIC---------------I MOSTLY DO NOT ANSWER THIS REQUEST,

BUT JUST HAD TO. IT EXCITED ME TO THE MOST.

I SAT HERE HARD ON IN HAND, AND AT 79, THIS IS A MIRACLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Becoming Drab and Sad

The first part had me wondering, as did the first part of this section. Now we find that the teacher is a simple predator and the minister is a dweeb. Very sad that you waste decent writing talent on lame scenarios like this one. It would be an even better story if the minister was himself a real human being and man, and the teacher less of a predator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
jesus, it was good!

Loved your story. Very hot. Enjoyed how he took contorl of the situation. Lucky her is what I say.

Made my pussy quiver.

DarthGatorDarthGatorover 17 years ago
Well Done

This story (parts 1 and 2) was well conceived, well executed, intelligent, articulate and erotic. Words that create vivid images in our brains are more erotic than any film, and there's nothing like a well told tale of wicked, steamy, adulterous sex to stir my imagination. Thanks.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
"Oh God. God Almighty."

It feels like you built the whole story towards this old but faithful literary vise. Wife is on the phone with naïve husband, while having sex with lover. The better ones (like this one) work best when one side on the line says something, and the other responds in a way which creates an ironic double meaning.

If the rest of the story makes sense, this trick does not leave a bitter aftertaste in the readers’ mouths (pun intended). It seemed more like this ‘lovers’ were united against the husband (or what he represents) than “as friends”.

BTW, very similar stories which poke fun at church officials go back hundreds of years. Anyone who has an ax to grind with religious authorities or in broader terms, any authority, should love this story.

Those who think of the husband, whose sin is being clueless and being lousy in bed (wife has nothing to do with it of course), may need something sweet to improve the after taste.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Please continue with this story. Perhaps if you sow enough of those "seeds", you can give the pastor another mouth to feed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A CHILD FOR THE WIFE

i AGREE WITH DON7654 A good steamy story about the suduction of the wife.....with results

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Pastor's wife indeed!

The only pastor's wive I ever met were heavy old gals, usually wearing way too much perfume, and sometimes nearly blind, with facial hair to boot. All that said, I did enjoy the hell out of your story!

tammyhasfuntammyhasfunover 13 years ago
Sinful & Wicked

Totally hot and sinful, wicked sex...

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 8 years ago
Why did you stop writing?

I really enjoy your works and I would especially like to see more from this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So where will they go with this now?

Does she file for divorce? Do they get caught? Is Frank a fuck-em-and-leave-em guy? And in the 7th and 10th paragraphs, you have his name as Rick. In other places, it's Frank. Does he have a dual personality?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous