All Comments on 'Frustrated Milky Breasts'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happend .............

to the groceries in the car??? details details

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 17 years ago
Erotica at its best!

Couldn't have been any better. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Moooooo

Please a sequel. I'd love to see what Tim and Hubby do to her. And she to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Moooooooooooooo!!

Does it run in the family?

How about a part II?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let Tim

Please let Tim make her pregnant!!!

ImagetakerImagetakerover 17 years ago
Encore!

Very nicely done. Brought back fond memories (mammaries?)of sex with the wife when we were new parents. I wonder if there was a Tim back then in our neighborhood?

I enjoyed this story very much. Would like to see a sequel with a threesome with Tim? Or maybe Tim's dad as I'm more that age! lol

JackFlash1959JackFlash1959over 16 years ago
Can't wait to read the next one!!

Hi Kay-dee ... great job! My wife had udders for a while and we REALLY enjoyed them. It was funny how she could breast feed all day without any sexual reaction and then I would suck them and she would have a multi-orgasm!

I'm reading the next story!

Jackflash1959@yahoo.com

dmenoldmenolover 14 years ago
moo?

loved the buildup and well its an amazing milking story some are hard to find now and also i kinda laughed inside when it said what the heck after the moo but still awesome story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
milk

love tits that arefull of milk, smell of tit milk makes dick hard as rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

hooray for another good marriage. I am certain this is fake but in the off chance it is real, WTF? Why cheat on your husband? Why not leave the prick instead of demoralizing him and yourself...not to mention the poor younger Tim. I love milk too but I think what you did fucks up the whole experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Tits

I'd love to suck and milk those hot tits of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice...

One can hope this story has some truth in it. My wife loved for me to empty her milk-heavy (& beautiful 38DD) tits. Years later the milk is gone, but she has learned to well milk ME! She loves cum all over her big boobs & especially on her hardened clit. She also wants to be pregnant again & I hope to oblige.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two at a time

Tim and his father team up on her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
milky tits

i want to suck ur tits baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
trying even more

For a long time now I've been trying to get my wife to lactate I very much love breast milk, but she won't I read your story and its driving me nuts, So I'm going to try even harder she's 55 yrs. but an old cow is better than no cow. I also have a problem with ( ed ) erectile desorder hard to get it up, but after reading your story I had an instant hard on and my wife is fast asleep and not interested, Thank you for this wonderful feeling there may be hope in this.

conan19711conan19711almost 12 years ago
love it

great Story! I realy like the Idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i wish i wast tim

I would suck her breasts dry . Though first I would put my hot stream of man milk on them and suck our milk off

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 10 years ago
Memories!

I loved relieving the excess from my wife's breasts and it only got better when she got on top and rode me. I would alternate between sucking the left then the right one. I was squirted almost continuously as she had one orgasm after another. I agree with some of the other comments, next, let's involve Tim and your husband. Great possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frustrated milky breasts

wow what a hot story, have to tell my husband about this one he loves milking breasts stories, dont stop writting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A very, very sensual and exciting story but....

why so short? Yes, we know that sometimes a great idea is exciting to capture in the written word and when it's over, there is the temptation to stop there but this is a space for stories of your quality to continue and allow you the freedom to keep delving into the creative mind of yours. this is a very, very exciting story and it ended so abruptly. Easily worth at least a 5.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
oh how i wish

but when my wife was nursing I was not allowed to be even be in the same room. and there was never any left over. that, and many other reasons, would be why she is now my ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
me

Wow, this is so wonderful. You could be telling stories publicly about my intimate life. I have to be in control all day long. Careing for my baby, maintaining our home which includes many duties, grocery shopping and so many things. I love to be his 'cow' when he comes home. He is allowed to treat me like I'm not human, but bovine in the evening and I cum with buckets of juices. He 'waters' me with a bucket and milks me, fucks me, inspects me, takes me to the bathroom to do my business, showers me, and puts me to bed. I don't speak except to 'moo', groan, and look into his eyes. In the morning I become the dutiful wife and 'mommy' again, until I decide to meet him at the door on all fours. He slaps my ass and says,'com on Daisy' and we'll get you all took care of. And I am then his 'cow' for the night. I think I'll get a coller and bell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love sucking breast milk. can any one give me a chance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky Man

This has been my dream and fantasy all my life I love pregnant women and lovely milky tits great story more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My husband hated my milky tits and didnt touch me for nearly two years. One day my boss discreetly mentioned that I had a damp patch on my blouse. I was feeling really horny and as everyone had gone home I asked him if he minded me expressing some milk. He said no of course so I took my blouse off and I put a bowl under my left titty and started to squeeze. Aftwr a few droplets the flow really started but then my right titty started to just spray everywhere. I could see the tent in my bosses trousers and he came over lifted my big titty to his lips and started to suck hard. At the same time I reached over and rubbed his cock. After the flow had eased off I sat on rhe edge of the desk and opened my legs wide. He got the hint and buried his face between my legs pulling my panties off so he could eat me out. I cried out with pleasure when he put his penis in me and met his thrusts while I rubbed my clitoris. I felt my orgasm rising and when it hit me I squirted my juices all over his cock and it dripped off of his balls. at the same time my tits started spraying milk again. I thought my boss would be disgusted with all my bodily fluids but it must have turned him on because he shot a huge load up my pussy then pulled out and unloaded some more all over my milky titties. 10 years on we still meet at a hotel once a month for a good hard fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nothing better than sucing on milk tits as she masturbste your cock to cum

unless she feeds you while she rides you and you fill her cunt with cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fourteen years on is perhaps a wee bit late, but . . .

. . . You still got 5 stars, but in reality, drinking wine while still nursing may be great for mom and dad, but not so good for baby.

My wife is far too old now, but sharing with our son was great. I'm far too old to go through pregnacy, birth, and child rearing again; but perhaps this is some sort of niche ladies of the evening could perform. Male clients get satisfaction without obligation, and lady makes more money. Most women have more than enough milk to satisfy clients and baby.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 3 years ago
Freely Expressing

New mother with full breasts neglected by her husband invites admiring neighbor to a lively roust. Super stimulated, later that evening, ahe's inspired to induce her husband to play vet and milk her. The tender trap works; her husband takes her with an animalistic fury. Later cuddling, she fantasizes about a potential three way: milked by her husband and neighbor.

The new mom takes Freedom of Expression to a new level.

pranaykathapranaykathaabout 3 years ago

Moooo...! That was crisp, funny and arousing. I particularly liked this piece very much - "His penis jerked inside my cunt and then I felt that special moment as he ejaculated and spurted his life force into my deepness. At the same time my stomach vibrated with the beginnings of my own orgasm as my juices flooded free mixing with the hot sperm. My tits were quivering and flowing with milk" Wow... what a wonderful description! Could feel every written word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still top-notch; writing from the "cow's" point of view makes it even more erotic as it's her strong sexuality that powers the story. A given that it's among the better tales of its type. Thanks for providing time well spent.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 month ago

Sexy and fun. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous