All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony (4)'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'd say that was a pretty through

job of getting more than even.

I'd still like to evesdrop on their comparing notes at some time!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What good is revenge?

If your targets don't know about it?

hansbwlhansbwlover 17 years ago
Revenge, no way!

The person you want to arrange revenge on, has to know why, and who. In the case of this story he/her know neither, and it is only his personal feelings that are satisfied. The other two are happy ignorant. This is not your style JPB!

z00timez00timeover 17 years ago
ARRRRGGGGG!

I wonder how many people have gotten revenge against me. Guess what! I don't know so I don't care. No harm, no foul. No pain, NO FUCKING REVENGE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tony

But Steve found out and you fucked over him, just like your wife did you, so you are no better. Now he and his friends are on their way. They are going to beat the shit out of you, then cut your dick off and throw your weighted body in the bay. You deserve to die just as much as your whore wife. As in all Bob's stories, just kill 'em all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That's it?

Have you seen Romeo & Juliette, where he asks her, " would thou leave me so unsatisfied? It seems like you got tired of writiing this story and ended it. What good does this do if the people that hurt him don't know about how he gets even? He might know it but they still think they are getting away with their fun. Take a break, relax, and add one more chapter that enlightens the guilty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOL

yep, erectile dysfunction alright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Revenge??

After some thought, I suppose I agree that the the basic idea & satisfaction of revenge (and lt's degree) is in the mind & heart of the wronged party. If he is satisfied then the deed has been avenged.

FullboostFullboostover 11 years ago

Love it! You rock!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Bob, I like all your stories that I have read.

Keep up the good work. This one was especially good but sometime he needs to lower the boom on Marie and Tom but it would hurt others. Yes, I realize that it is just a story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

I was hoping for some fireworks but that just didn't happen. JPB, I need a favor. Can you write a chapter five finishing this tale? Please?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not as much as the others. She actually is putting something over on him. He is a willing cuckold. Just imagine the satisfaction she would get if she found out he knew and yet she still got to fuck her boy toy.

I get the point of the story, so I'm not complaining. However, you add a detail such as they have been together since grade school and then married a couple of decades, without developing it. This is brutal cheating on her part. There has to be more hurt and emotion here than simply cold revenge.

And what is with this family of degenerates? How could he be married to her for so long and have no idea she was so amoral?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking wimp

He dont have the guts, the moron thinks he is to smart

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One day soon this house of cards will come crashing down

I hope he's been hiding assets and getting ready for the divorce that's coming. He should be recording all his ducking so that he has enough on video to burn everyone involved. KaBOOM!

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozalmost 7 years ago
Just Plain Banal

I read to the end.

Dunno why.

Disappointment accumulated.

JPB is golden at best, total crap at worst.

Will need to be scoring 4.5+ before I bother again.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
He Can Tell Marie

He can totally tell Marie and what will she do. She is going to be a hypocrite and leave him. She is going to want to stay for the same reason he's staying- finances. Except now she knows he fucked her two sisters and her lover's wife and daughter. She will know her lover was cuckolded just like she cockulded Tony. So even if the lover doesn't know there's plenty of revenge there.

Satisfy the readers. One more chapter Marie finds out. She is annoyed and they both live as roommates.

Thinking of that though Tony doesn't cut the bandaid for finances. He's young enough to start over again, but he choosed to live the next 30 to 40 years in betrayal so he won't live in an apartment temporarily lol. Lots of white trash in this story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

This story needed a confrontation with Marie. Her reaction when he revealed all his revenge affairs would have made an amazing scene.

I enjoyed the story, but it was sad that she could cheat on her husband after being so close for so long. It would have been interesting to hear her side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree

I agree this story does need a confrontation with Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak

Okay,he got plenty of pussy,but it was no sort of revenge because Marie and especially Tom didn't know.What he should have done was carry on with his plan, but at the same time try and put away as much money as he could,then after a couple of years pull the plug on his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You got 5 *'s on your first three installments

And rightly so, but this one fell short. So many ways it could have ended, with btb, with reconciliation of sorts, or with just walking away. But you just let it drop. Sad!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Tell them

Tell Your wife and her lover. If for nothing else, just the satisfaction of seeing their faces.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Time

Time to drop the curtain on Marie. If he had any sense he would have been hiding money so he could do just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While you haven't conformed to the standard cuckold preparing for a divorce you have created a husband who isn't easy for whom to feel any sympathy. There were also some writing errors that could have been avoided if you had proofread closer or had an outside party who was reading the story cold with no idea of what words should be on the page.

QuintiusQuintiusabout 2 years ago
As usual with JPB...

... no real ending. I don't know why I expect any different after all this time. Would have been a good story with some kind of confrontation. Instead he blows it with both his wife's sisters and smiles like a dumb ass. In the meantime his wife keeps on screwing his former friend and he gets his own rocks off by screwing that douchebag's wife and occasionally his slut daughter who cheats on her boyfriend in Iraq. Great characters all around. Ho-hum.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm ready for part 5!

Good story line

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Tony getting his revenge on Marie is useless since she knows nothing about it. He should have given her a detailed account of all of it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This really made no sense. She doesn't know that he knows. She doesn't know that he is s running around her back. She believes the sudden ED claims? And he refuses to confront. And he stays married to her, staying "cordial"... and oh yeah nothing involving Tom who she is still seeing. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nonsensical. This secret passive aggressive crap is lame. Marie will never find out and is happily screwing Tom twice a week now for a couple of years. There is no way both Mary and Tony would decide to.be non confrontational about the two cheaters. Yes this is fiction. But in real life. No way. One is essentially a cuckold and the other a cuckquean. What are the odds of that in two married couples as thr aggrieved parties. Meh.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
No

It is no revenge if Tom and Marie don't know about it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Revenge isn't complete yet. They have to know about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9004 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES