All Comments on 'Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 01'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good prologue

hope the story lives up

to its beginnings

or will it descend into

mediocrity ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This looks like a series.

Its a very good start for those who like this genre of fantasy. I realize there are a very few who in reality engage in this lifestyle but there are probably a lot more who for some reason like to read about it. Maybe work on developing the wifes thoughts and how his fantasy became hers. The fact that she was bedding his friends came out of no where. Dig deeper into their backrounds and make the story come alive.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Good start keep going

You have the right idea for the wife. Hopefully the sexual encounter will be what we hoped for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

i know u say it is fiction

but so close to the reality my wife and i enjoy now

james_38671 yahoo

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

This is a good story with loads of potential. The character development was spot on.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Love it

Love a married white wife that gets hooked and this writer is GOOD. How she slides progressively deeper into a hot nasty lifestyle drives me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
excellent; more soon

Excellent; Keep it rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story makes me shake from the adrenaline pumping out. The queasy feeling of knowing that even knowing it will end my blackmen using my wife and turning her into a slut I am still drawn to it. Watching as they break her seeing how low they can take her and making her a slave.

Trying to protect her but she doesn’t fight them anymore. The strongest one owns her and i am always left for cleanup.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You blew the transformation when you added that the wife had already fucked around on the husband. Got to make them innocent to start with for the seduction to work in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
559 Followers
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES