All Comments on 'Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 02'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In a daze

The most erotic thing in this story to me was how you end it, by describing the woman as being "in a daze."

That is how I know when my wife has been well-fucked, when her lover leaves her in a daze. : - )

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Perfect

Love to see this. Enough to tease her and make her want more. The husband understands that she'll be hooked and letting anyone have that wants it. Gangbang slut ready. Wish it was my wife.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Great story

This story just gets hotter. I really enjoyed the sex scenes without all the oohs and aahs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*

It's ok. The black man had a 10 inch penis and is fucking the guys wife.

I may read another chapter to see it get 'out of control'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

Just the kind of man I wanted for my wife. Being able to see her conquered and submissive to a Blackmans cock. Seeing her lovingly licking and tasting it after he’s made her cum again and again. Showing her she is made to serve men that deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crazy

I know from experience my ex liked big fat cocks. Always wanted a black man we knew to just take her. She’s the kind of woman that will try and get away and keep you from getting your dick in her but will settle down once it’s in. Love to see her saying no no stop as he bends her over, and holding her down, pulls her pants down. He grabs her hair and pinning her down works his fat black dick in her laughing at how wet she is when it only takes two pushes to get his dick all the way in her. Within 30 seconds she’s stopped fighting and her back is arched and her ass is up. That’s the way it happened the first time we had sex so I know she likes it. Love to watch him fuck her whenever he wants with her always whining and resisting as she cums good for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
557 Followers
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.