All Comments on 'Fantasy Out Of Control Ch. 03'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it going!

Though the story lacks imagination and conviction, this comment is aimed at all those who have a problem with interracial stories. If it turns you off so much that you are motivated enough to condem the writer, why do you read them?? just go to a section that does it for you. This site is well categorised to help you out. Food for thought.

As for you, Spectator...do yr own thing! And for the rest...live and let live!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story. The added factor that increases the intensity is the white couple's submissiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story you got going but......

My comment is towards these stupid fucks who hate interracial cuckold stories but read them anyway and then talk alot of shit towards the author. Kind of reminds me of the closet homosexuals who are gay bashers who might not suck a cock but I bet you they'd hold one in their mouth until the swelling went down. All I have to say to any negative critics is this....What in the fuck have you written?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
....YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

...the BLACK SUPERSTALLIONS RULE...!!!...ALL WHITE PUSSY THRIVES FOR BLACK HORSEMEAT...the NEW SUPERCULTURE IS BEING BRED BY WHITE PUSSY LOVING WHAT WHITEY SIMPLY CANNOT DELIVER...BUT BLACK MEN CAN...YOU GO GIRL...!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO..;)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You are so right

I could only wholeheartedly agree with my predecessor. What a delight to see your white wife treated like a dog by the superior black males. No white dick should touch a white pussy that was blessed with black sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve always been drawn to “good” women that I can corrupt. It’s something I can’t change. When I was growing up and I was able to have sex with a woman I would let others know what they needed to do to get her. I loved her being “ passed around”. I thought it would stop once I was married but I couldn’t. I had a picture of my wife lying on our bed with no top on. She was Asian but her tits were C cup and super nice and I would show men that I met. She only dated white guys before me but I wanted her to become addicted to fat black cocks. If need be me watching as they held her down when she was drinking or was high and slowly breaking her in as she tried resisting. I wanted to see her letting a black guy play with her making her cum in a dark bar, knowing others were watching but not caring enough to stop him. I want him to tell me what an easy slut my wife is and to see her cum when he tells me she cums so good for black dicks. I haven’t gotten any better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpectator1@Spectator1
559 Followers
I'm a happily married man. My wife and I are into MFM bareback threesomes -- and more when possible.